Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    Blazer you certainly can't be complaining about pack luck!

True :)

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Future Stars promo players are to be released at their max rating.

EA guy confirmed

If Jesus is a 5* skills and week foot I’m buying the little bollix.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    If Jesus is a 5* skills and week foot I’m buying the little bollix.

Can't see them switching their skills or weak foot for the promo. He definitely won't be getting +2 on weak foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Pity

I'm glad caus the thoughts of grinding games on this game makes me angry, the 30 games at the weekend is enough.

Saying 30 games, last week I got to 14 wins in around 18 games and stopped there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

93 Suarez feels so bloody special. Have him upfront with Ibra, and he's 8 goals in 7 games. Really looking forward to giving him a whirl in weekend league.

Downside, he's dragged me into Div 4 for the first time this year, so games are gonna get harder now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Opened a pack, Vinicius junior.....how different my reaction would’ve been if it was 26 hours later.

Personally think it’s way too early for these cards to be coming in at 91/92 rated.

Makes fut champs a lot less appealing to be getting your 83/84 unusable reds when the majority of people will now have teams full of 87+ players.

Of course I’ll still play it for now as I enjoy the gameplay more than rivals but all the super cards available just makes it feel more like end-stage fifa

A bit of variety might be nice. Every team has looked the same for the past few months. Be nice to see some new faces.

A bit of variety might be nice. Every team has looked the same for the past few months. Be nice to see some new faces.

Yeah I get that variety is good and all but I think they’ve boosted these too high, for players that have done very little yet. They could’ve done an 87/88 Vinicius, and 87/88 de ligt and added a new mix of players in without making de ligt possibly better than rio, potm vvd, etc, could well be 5th or 6th best cb in the game.

They could’ve also let the dust settle on toty, it’s almost like toty junior a week later.
    And just a ploy to sell sell sell packs.
    Although I’m relatively new to FUT, I liked the idea of building and building and then having a super team around tots stage.
    Anyone who has played fut consistently this year, with the amount of extra coins available should at this stage have a very strong team. And we’re only in January but the majority of base cards bar, your meta players should be gone from most teams also.
    When they’ve introduced so many high rated cards so early it’s hard to see myself still being as interested come tots as I was last year.

I know it’s a fine line between delivering new content and not doing enough, and you’ll never please everyone as some people love this promo and others like me, don’t agree.
    I think they could’ve done it but kept the ratings a few points lower

Kiko casillas has signed for Leeds from real, make sure you fire 2 of him into your club now at 950 coins as the only other 2 gold keepers at real are courtois and navas so you’ll most likely want 80 rated casillas when the La Liga sbc drops

• Advertisement

Prime baresi sbc, doesn’t require an icon

Hogey007 wrote:
    Prime baresi sbc, doesn’t require an icon

Not only that, he's the cheapest icon SBC to do. Prices should be coming down.

Not only that, he's the cheapest icon SBC to do. Prices should be coming down.

Was just gonna post that.
    Baby icons are going to take a nice big bit.

He actually looks very good for his price. Might get him just for future SBCs and to try out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

He actually looks very good for his price. Might get him just for future SBCs and to try out.

Maybe too small for CB, I'd start 5 at the back and move him to CDM in game.

I can get him fro around 100k using players in my team such as Sturridge and potm Lucas.
    I find Sturridge awful so think it’s worth it.

Potm Lucas is the most useless card I've ever seen in the game. Might give it until Saturday and see if these new cards come as SBC cards or packs.

Potm Lucas is the most useless card I've ever seen in the game. Might give it until Saturday and see if these new cards come as SBC cards or packs.

I’d give it to Sturridge or Zlatan.
    I don’t recall my Zlatan from fifa 14 having 48 balance and can constantly falling over when some midget sized footballer bangs off him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    I’d give it to Sturridge or Zlatan.
    I don’t recall my Zlatan from fifa 14 having 48 balance and can constantly falling over when some midget sized footballer bangs off him.

Zlatan is bloody awesome!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Random silver player sold for 10k... had it up for 300 coins....

Also sold cassimero at a 15k profit...

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Zlatan is bloody awesome!!!!!

Yeah he gets a few goals for me but his balance is ridiculous and his acceleration is crap.
    I’ll be using him or Sturridge for a sbc if not both of them.

Yeah he gets a few goals for me but his balance is ridiculous and his acceleration is crap.
    I’ll be using him or Sturridge for a sbc if not both of them.

Love him just play to his strenghts and he is awesome.

Love him just play to his strenghts and he is awesome.

Yeah I stuck hunter on him and bam scored when he came on.
    Ok I might hang onto him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Bought RTTF Sterling earlier for 275k. Had seen him for 295k earlier in the day so was happy out. After seeing one fail to sell for 257k. I’ve given up trying to figure out how the market works!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, can someone give me a recomendation for a La Liga mid? Likely going to play a 4-1-2-1-2 this weekend, and looking something like....
    Zlatan - Suarez
    Zola
    Costa - XXXX
    Keane
    Alonso - VVD - Campbell - Carvajhal
    DDG

I've got that 91 Kroos but he really doesn't have much of a presence on the field for me. I've got Red Carvajhal, so it feels my best bet is to get another La Liga person in between him and Suarez.

I've got about 400k, but not massively tempted to splash all of it.
    Tempted by SIF Praejo who looks slow but great passing stat and really solid shot stats too.

Yeah I stuck hunter on him and bam scored when he came on.
    Ok I might hang onto him :)

I have hunter in him and bring him on at half time as cam and move Erickson out left. Ball up to its who holds it up then either out wide to Erickson who has super crossing or a through ball to eusebio. He just does everything for me if he had more stamina I'd have him on from start easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I have hunter in him and bring him on at half time as cam and move Erickson out left. Ball up to its who holds it up then either out wide to Erickson who has super crossing or a through ball to eusebio. He just does everything for me if he had more stamina I'd have him on from start easily.

Would it not be better to start him and then replace him with a pacey striker when their defenders get tired around the 70 mark? Just a thought :pac:

Baresi done and dusted.

Edit: Just seen you were playing him as CAM, my bad...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, can someone give me a recomendation for a La Liga mid? Likely going to play a 4-1-2-1-2 this weekend, and looking something like....
    Zlatan - Suarez
    Zola
    Costa - XXXX
    Keane
    Alonso - VVD - Campbell - Carvajhal
    DDG

I've got that 91 Kroos but he really doesn't have much of a presence on the field for me. I've got Red Carvajhal, so it feels my best bet is to get another La Liga person in between him and Suarez.

I've got about 400k, but not massively tempted to splash all of it.
    Tempted by SIF Praejo who looks slow but great passing stat and really solid shot stats too.

There’s not a lot of choices, scream busquets and rttf kondogbia are way too dear.
    If it’s only for the weekend, IF partey (50k) or even base kondogbia (1.5k) mightn’t be bad shouts or even give base modric a whirl at 80k?

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Would it not be better to start him and then replace him with a pacey striker when their defenders get tired around the 70 mark? Just a thought :pac:

Baresi done and dusted.

Edit: Just seen you were playing him as CAM, my bad...

When he has hunter on he is pretty fast ad it is and his strength is insane in second half against tired defenders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Said I wouldn't do the prem SBC but here I am with half the teams done... have had to buy about 7 players so far but they are the teams I had already started to buy up.

Gonna hold off on the rest until I open all my packs tomorrow have close to 20 I'd say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement