Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

One thing I love about the new one is having my team name flying around the ground. Always surprised me that EA never blocked it since it was infamous in BSG for getting around the censor.

rXjvpcg.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Blazer wrote: »
    One thing I love about the new one is having my team name flying around the ground. Always surprised me that EA never blocked it since it was infamous in BSG for getting around the censor.

rXjvpcg.png

Lol I childishly love this too, tis great seeing R SOLES plastered around the ground :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Prices appear to be very low now. Lowest ever for the players I was looking at recently. If this continues rivals rewards tomorrow morning can only bring it down even more.

Time to build a team if that happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

This year is mad, I've been massively struggling with the game play though I also see guys on Twitch who regularly finish elite have a way worse win:loss ratio than before and are only in D3.

Switched to 433(2) last night, won 3 out of 4 which is a big improvement on how I was doing.....the one I lost was where my opponent scored twice when I had fast forward lag (game goes in fast forward so I can't do anything and when it slows down he is celebrating a goal).

Up to 150K now, thinking I'm just going to go for a BPL team with Rashford, Willian, Bailly and friends, though I can't see a reasonably cheap striker I want to use (Gabriel Jesus seems too light to be a ST). Maybe Arnautovic will be ok....

Need to start grinding on trading again....this year is definitely pay to win and I don't want to invest money.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Not up to ye lads spending power but i just upgraded my team, earned 20k in match coins and sales, bought Rui Patricio, Laporte, Christensen and Andy Robertson, improved my defence hugely, still have Callum Wilson, Josh King and Sturridge up front, but they're banging in the goals so will be kerping them for another while yet

• Advertisement

Not up to ye lads spending power but i just upgraded my team, earned 20k in match coins and sales, bought Rui Patricio, Laporte, Christensen and Andy Robertson, improved my defence hugely, still have Callum Wilson, Josh King and Sturridge up front, but they're banging in the goals so will be kerping them for another while yet

Sturridge is actually surprisingly good. Packed Morata earlier and thought he might be a better option with his pace, but not at all. I have his blue card, so not sure how the standard card compares.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

wonski wrote: »
    Sturridge is actually surprisingly good. Packed Morata earlier and thought he might be a better option with his pace, but not at all. I have his blue card, so not sure how the standard card compares.

I find sturridge great, doesnt have the pace anymore but give him space in front of goal and he usually scores, same with the other 2, quick one twos around the box, create space and they can score

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Futbin import is out now, if any of ye don't know what it is have a look at it, it analyses your club and tells you each of your players lowest BINs. Great for seeing the value of lower rated players too.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Galway_2016

Lord TSC wrote: »
    And the third just went!!!

Well, yeah. Its the usual trading philosophy I've talked about on here over the last few days, in terms of people being lazy.

BUT!

Over on the official forums, the theory was floated that people think they are "Special" cards so quick sell for 10k coins, like IFs do. So when they see them at 10500, they think "Oh, discard card! Quick, grab it. And if it doesn't work out, I can discard it for 10000 back".

Yeaaaah, they don't discard for 10k. People are misunderstanding the nature of the cards.

That, AND they can't be filtered like normal special cards either, meaning they get flooded into searches, mixed in with the normal cards.

I only bought three this morning, and all three sold in 5 cycles at about 4500 coins profit each. Gonna buy a lot more now and see how much I can generate tonight. I've stuck with decent named players so far, but some lads on the forums are doing it with 77 rated cards too....

Can't believe how well this works! Bought a few bravos earlier for ~3.2k and in the 4 cycles since I've sold 3 for 10.5k!

I would imagine it can't last for too long though, people are going to cop onto it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Can't wait for WL this weekend. This will be my first time ever playing it as I normally work weekends but am off this weekend. Even 8 wins will keep my happy as regards the coins and packs.
    Also 4-1-2-1-2 is bloody awesome. Have Matic in CDM and he's brilliant with Lucas and Martial on the wings.

Also a shout out for Lacazette. With a hawk card on him he's a goal a game for me all completely online.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

424 possession is my go to tactic having decent results in up to division 4 now. The rewards are pretty disappointing tho to be fair there ain't massive difference in getting 58k in division 5 up to 75k I think it is in division 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Giroud is an absolute weapon up front if in need of a budget option

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Some of you are in for such a surprise come weekend league. It's a completely different experience than rivals. You'll be playing players both worse and better than you. Rivals is playing someone on your level.

Wait til you guys see how some of these players play. The rage will be insane. It's such a toxic game mode.

Highly enjoyable when you're winning though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Packed a CF Firminho last night. Can't decide whether to move him to a CAM to fit my system or sell him and upgrade the current Fabregas / Sigurdsson rotation.

Only got to play two games with him, anyone use him regularly and can comment?
    Redzer7 wrote: »
    Wonder what the requirements are so because you probably have more games played than me, strange one that.

Yeah it's really annoying, been doing plenty of trading on the console but would be nice to be able to re-list etc during the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Frisbee wrote: »
    Packed a CF Firminho last night. Can't decide whether to move him to a CAM to fit my system or sell him and upgrade the current Fabregas / Sigurdsson rotation.

Yeah it's really annoying, been doing plenty of trading on the console but would be nice to be able to re-list etc during the day.

Get on to support chat mate they will unlock it for you. I've played fut for past 8 year and this is first year I haven't had to unlock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Rivals rewards are out, chose the untradable option.

Got IF Silva (Untradable duplicate)
    O2W Sokratis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Futbin import is out now, if any of ye don't know what it is have a look at it, it analyses your club and tells you each of your players lowest BINs. Great for seeing the value of lower rated players too.

Wow, this is amazing especially for the SBC feature. Thanks for sharing! Went with the untradeable options for the rivals rewards and didn't get anyone too great unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Can't believe how well this works! Bought a few bravos earlier for ~3.2k and in the 4 cycles since I've sold 3 for 10.5k!

I would imagine it can't last for too long though, people are going to cop onto it.

Max BIN seems to have been adjusted to 10k for some/all of these cards, will probably bring it to an end I'd imagine

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Liamalone wrote: »
    Max BIN seems to have been adjusted to 10k for some/all of these cards, will probably bring it to an end I'd imagine

Sold an Under and a Pelligrini for 10k this morning so far ;)

The Pelligrini actually sold within 30 seconds of listing it too, so someone just insta-bought it without thinking.

I think the 10k max bid is for the "Non-rare" cards, and the BIN is still 15k for the "Rare" cards.
    It won't last for long. The bubble will burst. But for the next few days, and moving into the weekend, it's going to be an absolute monster of a money maker....

Actualy, looking at it, price ranges have dropped AND the cards can be filtered now, apparently?

So don't go as heavy into it, I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Actualy, looking at it, price ranges have dropped AND the cards can be filtered now, apparently?

So don't go as heavy into it, I guess.

That was nice money maker all the same, got about 160k from it in 24 hours!

Nothing of note in division rewards, chose untradeable, got superb luck last week so can’t really complain.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    That was nice money maker all the same, got about 160k from it in 24 hours!

I'm not abandoning it totally. The fact they are "special" now makes it easier to find cheap ones to buy, cause they are the only sub-10k blues, and there'll probably be some lazy buyers. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Ederson from one of the untradeable packs, he'l warm the bench for De Gea 😂

I'm not abandoning it totally. The fact they are "special" now makes it easier to find cheap ones to buy, cause they are the only sub-10k blues, and there'll probably be some lazy buyers. :pac:

I’ll plug away at it too but it’ll be a lot harder now that people can filter properly.

Delph was great for finding at around 5k but no such luck now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

jayo26 wrote: »
    Get on to support chat mate they will unlock it for you. I've played fut for past 8 year and this is first year I haven't had to unlock it.

Yeah I tried that and just keep being told I need to 'play few more games'. Have played around 40 FUT games between Squad Battles & Div Rivals at this stage so can't see how that's the case.

Some high rated players going for silly money now. Snapped 10 Illaramendis, 84 rated, for 2k.

Will be handy money when some new sbcs will be out.

wonski wrote: »
    Some high rated players going for silly money now. Snapped 10 Illaramendis, 84 rated, for 2k.

Will be handy money when some new sbcs will be out.

Picked up a few myself there now, cheers.
    Bernardo Silva 84 rated going for 2.8k also.
    Picked up a few of him too, will go up when potm sbc drops for September player (or before then if another sbc requires an 83 squad)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Picked up a few myself there now, cheers.
    Bernardo Silva 84 rated going for 2.8k also.
    Picked up a few of him too, will go up when potm sbc drops for September player (or before then if another sbc requires an 83 squad)

The only problem with Silva is position (I prefer CM/CB as these are always required for sbc, if they drop one without wingers it will not sell that well)Saying that I might buy 5 anyway. Not a chance we will lose money on it.

Packed Kagawa from my CL three player pack. Sold first cycle for 10k. :D

• Advertisement

Packed Kagawa from my CL three player pack. Sold first cycle for 10k. :D

How many millions are you up now :)

I thought I was doing well with 750k in the account...

You must be close to 2m by now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement