Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Reus got the Bundesliga POTM again, 91 CAM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Disappointed they chose trent over gomez for liverpool player but I suppose there were plenty of center backs and not a lot of right backs to chose from.

Releasing a load of high rated non-performance based cards a week after toty ended is as blatant a cash grab you can get but I still wouldn't complain if I got aouar in a pack.

Also second month in a row where I can't use my Reus potm towards the new one :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Really want that Guendouzi

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Disappointed they chose trent over gomez for liverpool player but I suppose there were plenty of center backs and not a lot of right backs to chose from.

Releasing a load of high rated non-performance based cards a week after toty ended is as blatant a cash grab you can get but I still wouldn't complain if I got aouar in a pack.

Also second month in a row where I can't use my Reus potm towards the new one :rolleyes:

Very quickly losing interest in fifa, this promo is a farce!
    While they have completely forgotten other promos like shapeshifters that haven’t shifted in 3 months and yeah that reus situation is a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

The Arnold card could replace my aurier one.

Also rues got potm again. 950k on PlayStation to complete

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Ha, expect tosee that Alexander-Arnold card in every Prem team going forward! On the bright side the market should be flooded with cheaper Walker and RTTF Aurier now so may nudge me to upgrade.

Alexander-Arnold, Guendouzi or Foden would all be very welcome additions this evening.
    Hogey007 wrote: »
    Very quickly losing interest in fifa, this promo is a farce!
    While they have completely forgotten other promos like shapeshifters that haven’t shifted in 3 months and yeah that reus situation is a joke.

I don't get how the Reus situation is a joke? I get that it's a pain but it's a public vote. EA can't make people vote for someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

think its more the fact that you cant use his previous POTM versions to knock a large chunk off the SBC thats a joke to be fair....

also they should just leave him out of POTM for a few months to make people vote someone else....

Guendouzi can be got in silver packs btw fellas

Frisbee wrote: »
    Ha, expect tosee that Alexander-Arnold card in every Prem team going forward! On the bright side the market should be flooded with cheaper Walker and RTTF Aurier now so may nudge me to upgrade.

Alexander-Arnold, Guendouzi or Foden would all be very welcome additions this evening.

I don't get how the Reus situation is a joke? I get that it's a pain but it's a public vote. EA can't make people vote for someone else.

Should really be able to use his previous POTM card to knock a chunk off the actually SBC cost though, kinda like Aubameyang that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

How though? A special rues who'll go extinct on the market? It's not possible.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »

It should be possible.

Sorry, I wasn’t referring to the fact he won, I was referring to not being able to use the previous reus potm to offset the cost, there are people out there who will have had to complete the reus sbc 3 times and the first 2 are worthless now.
    In the past, like last season, when salah won multiple awards you could always use the previous one to offset the cost of the upgrade

2 versions of the sbc, one as it is now, and one with a couple of sections removed and replaced with an option to use a special reus card.

Everyone is happy, those who done it previously save, those who want to do it for the first time can also do it.

2 versions of the sbc, one as it is now, and one with a couple of sections removed and replaced with an option to use a special reus card.

Everyone is happy, those who done it previously save, those who want to do it for the first time can also do it.

Makes perfect sense.

Gonna craft a few bronze upgrade packs now to open a few silver players for the promo.

Redzer7 wrote: »

Actually, Will he only be available in packs that provide silver cards? Or also all gold packs?
    Sorry, I wasn’t referring to the fact he won, I was referring to not being able to use the previous reus potm to offset the cost, there are people out there who will have had to complete the reus sbc 3 times and the first 2 are worthless now.
    In the past, like last season, when salah won multiple awards you could always use the previous one to offset the cost of the upgrade

Ah ok, that makes sense, fair enough!

Actually, Will he only be available in packs that provide silver cards? Or also all gold packs?/

Word on the tweet is that he can only br gotten from Silver packs, unless it's a mixed pack like the electrium pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Silver Ultimate promo packs, coming to a fifa store near you :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

BPM Method intensifies. :P

Time to start churning these bronzes so!

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote:
    It should be possible.

Please explain how. Would love to know.

Please explain how. Would love to know.

Exactly what Hogey said, or are we talking about the same thing here?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Redzer7 wrote: »

Pretty sure they amended the script to issue one per million :)

wonski wrote: »
    Pretty sure they amended the script to issue one per million :)

Without a doubt :pac:

My boards is ****ed, it's not updating all the posts in real time.

2 SBCs is just asking for an exploit. People would just churn them back in for more packs and would lead to an even bigger, overinflated market. It's actually a mess this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Redzer7 wrote:
    Should easilly get both of us done in that time, cheers mate, my psn is the same as my username Redzer7.

Just in the door and logging on. My username is Jlenny17123 il add you there. Think theres 8 futswap players so far.

2 SBCs is just asking for an exploit. People would just churn them back in for more packs and would lead to an even bigger, overinflated market. It's actually a mess this year.

It's not asking for an exploit it's asking for a bit of common sense, and that doesn't seem to be too common these days...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It would be very easy, and I don't see how it would be exploitable if done right.

First POTM would be your standard set of SBCs. - A, B, C, D.

Second POTM could see them re-release the first POTM SBC again, and have an additional few SBCs seperate, including one to put in the first POTM SBC. - E F & "Input POTM Card". And if people had done the first step originally, it would just be marked off and non-repeatable.

And likewise, again, for the third POTM, make the first and second available again for those who missed them originally, but keep them shut off for those who had already completed them. And add in some new SBCs, G, H, I, including "Input a 2POTM Card" SBC. If you've kept up to date, brilliant, you're rewarded for the initial investment.

If you've not, there's a clear path to follow which gets more expensive with each step towards the newest card.
    Step One: A B C D
    Step Two: E F (Input POTM Card)
    Step Three: G H I (Input 2POTM Card)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

It's not just yours. That is the only thread I can't see a new post in as soon as it is on another page. Switching to the responsive site or full desktop site does fix it, but it's annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Redzer7 wrote:
    It's not asking for an exploit it's asking for a bit of common sense, and that doesn't seem to be too common these days...

Thank christ I don't actually have to play you ha ha. Serious team!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement