Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Thank christ I don't actually have to play you ha ha. Serious team!

You'd probably still beat me :pac:

Can't find you on the list to invite you for a game so keep inviting me :pac:

Was a pleasure doing business Lenny, 20 minutes to spare haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Redzer7 wrote:
    Can't find you on the list to invite you for a game so keep inviting me

Cheers for that. Handy way to a futswap player.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Cheers for that. Handy way to a futswap player.

Was just looking at the details of it there, could we have both scored in the game and done it in three games? :pac:

Redzer7 wrote:
    Was a pleasure doing business Lenny, 20 minutes to spare haha.

Now to start the WL for myself ha

• Advertisement

A futswap player can also be exchanged for a silver players pack, just 1 is needed, think its repeatable too if anyone doesn't like the players on offer. I'm gonna throw all 8 of my futswap players in.

Also a lot of the players are non rare golds, which probably means that you'll have a better chance packing them in a normal gold pack.

And from the futswap method I said above you could probably recycle them into the silver upgrade method and then pack a non rare gold star, you could probably also pack fúck all :pac:

Redzer7 wrote:
    Was just looking at the details of it there, could we have both scored in the game and done it in three games?

Ya id say your actually right. We could have done it in half the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Liverpool Gomez guy (CB) as an SBC

Jeez EA stop bumming Liverpool like

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Future star gomez sbc available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Worth doing?

lol 3 x 85 rated teams and 1 x 84 rated..fcuk off EA.

Guendouzi is gonna go so cheap, I love it.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Guendouzi is gonna go so cheap, I love it.

Only 475k on ps4 now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I packed KDB, IF Djanny, IF juanfran and a whole lot to help with SBC's eith the likes of boateng, kompany, fabregas, gundogun and plenty others....

Don't take the packs they said....

KDB is also tradeable but think I'll hold him.

Also 100% doing that gomes.

Just packed Calabria, not going for much but ill take it!

A futswap player can also be exchanged for a silver players pack, just 1 is needed, think its repeatable too if anyone doesn't like the players on offer. I'm gonna throw all 8 of my futswap players in.

Repeatable, but untradeable ;)

wonski wrote: »
    Repeatable, but untradeable ;)

Stick them all into the upgrades, I'm not looking for a tradeable Guendouzi :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, one of those new SBCs needs "Exactly Bronze Players".

Bronze players are nearly insta selling for 200 coins (thats the worst ones; many go for more naturally anyway).

If you've got time to kill, packs for 450 coins are returning 800 coins-ish minimum within a few minutes :) (Currently; might die down quickly)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

After a pretty good week, im really struggling to win a game this evening, getting my shots on target but defenders are sliding in to block with their toe or the keepers are making incredible saves, think i'll take a break for tonight.

On a seperate note, bought 2 De Geas the other day for 110k each, sold them this evening, 1 for 145k, the other for 150k, my best profit on transfers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Had a stressful last wl match where I only won by one goal despite having 21 shots on target to his 2 and was delighted to see that gomez sbc until I saw the price :eek: I seriously undervalued what these players would go for. Militao is in nearly 400k and aouar 700k on playstation when I checked.

Am I crazy for thinking of selling my 87 socrates and using the funds to complete Van Dijk potm and Joe Gomez sbc ? I'd have the coins from selling my nif van dijk and varane + the packs to get a cam then.

• Advertisement

Prices just collapsed...

Prices just collapsed...

Guendouzi going up...

Guendouzi going up...

I meant all other cards. The promo packs can wipe out hundreds of thousands of your team value in just an hour. Scary. They better stop now :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I meant all other cards. The promo packs can wipe out hundreds of thousands of your team value in just an hour. Scary. They better stop now :)

One of the perks of a mostly untradeable team :pac:

Packed my first icon!

Lord TSC wrote: »
    One of the perks of a mostly untradeable team :pac:

Mine is half untradeable, the bronze trade pile is going strong now, though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Saved my Packs from yesterday and packed Trent Alexander Arnold untradeable, he looks like a fantastic player and is probbably gonna replace 86 Kenny Lala in my squad.

Defo would of rather took the 450k though ...

28rljx5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Played a game there, won 2-0, my opponent had a team of superstars and a 55ovr keeper, the 55 ovr keeper made 14 saves from 19 shots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Just made 30k selling a few rare bronzes. You know the world is gone mad when a morecambe fc left mid insta sells for 4k due to an sbc that only requires 3 rare bronzes :pac: I've another few pages of rare bronzes to go through so hopefully they'll all sell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement