Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Not a bad night from my 60 packs

Packed Mbappe and Aouar

AOUAR is untradable but I wanted him anyway

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

CL Jones AND Fellaini sold that cycle for 10k :D

20 bronze cards that cycle too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Bought Guendouzi at 480k, he's gone up 100k already and nearly at 600k.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Sold my IF Mbappe since I packed normal Mbappe

Went to buy IF De Gea and ended up buying his TOTY

830k dosnt sound to bad for a 97

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rossi IRL wrote: »

I'm half tempted to sell his 92 and buy 97 I just donno he would want to be insane good like and I've never seen a keeper that was insane good in fifa ever!!!!

• Advertisement

Gave it a lash anyway even tho the only major increase on a basic chemistry is his speed

Screenshot-20190118-222157.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Managed to nail down green-timed finesses but they seem to be hitting the bar or going over more than they go in

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Managed to nail down green-timed finesses but they seem to be hitting the bar or going over more than they go in

Yeah they’ve gotten a major nerf. You’re a bit late to the party now at this stage.

Rossi IRL wrote: »

Mines back up for sale noway is a worth that. Lads shooting green long shots galore by me I'll cut my loss of the tax thank you stick with 92.

Blazer wrote: »

Yeah they’ve gotten a major nerf. You’re a bit late to the party now at this stage.

Too lazy to learn a new shooting mechanic....then I started playing career mode and messing about with it and scored 90% of the time, so thought I’d give it a go in this WL.

Varane has been a massive upgrade on Kimpembe... feel like my defence is really solid at the moment, just need to replace IF Alisson who’s dreadful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Blazer wrote: »

Just had a guy score 5 timed shots in the first half, every time it went top corner Courtois never got a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Glad I'm not the only one who's found IF Allison terrible.

Get DeGea if you can afford him

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

cintec wrote: »
    Just had a guy score 5 timed shots in the first half, every time it went top corner Courtois never got a chance.

yeah you'll still get them in if you give them space and time but its nowhere as bad as it used to be.
    They should just remove it though..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Does anyone know why 79 Vorm is selling for so much? Sold two i had last night for 7k each.

Only other spurs keeper for the sbc would be lloris who goes for like 30k

Anyone been buying silver packs in the hope of guendouzi?

Thinking of throwing some coins at it in the hope...

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Only other spurs keeper for the sbc would be lloris who goes for like 30k

Anyone been buying silver packs in the hope of guendouzi?

Thinking of throwing some coins at it in the hope...

Has anyone actually got him from silver pack? If you go on ultimate team and search French midfielder at arsenal and gold his special card comes up surely that would mean he is recognised as a gold player.

Dunno to be honest there was talk of it here but I'm not buying until I know...

He's 550k on ps4 which is a lot to say he'd be replacing one of kante or fabiniho

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

jayo26 wrote: »
    Has anyone actually got him from silver pack? If you go on ultimate team and search French midfielder at arsenal and gold his special card comes up surely that would mean he is recognised as a gold player.

Looking at the probability numbers on the packs, the odds of getting a future star is only shown on gold packs - no mention of them on silver packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Horror show in weekend league today leaves me at 7-8 after a good start yesterday.
    Same as about 2 weeks ago, I lost 3 games in a row today which were absolute bs!

Won’t go into a big essay on the things that happened but sometimes it feels like you’re in a fifa episode of bandersnatch!!
    Like there’s a guy sitting there in fifa towers watching your match and at half time he’s presented with 2 options

A - let the match play out as normal
    B - absolutely torment the living soul out of whoever was playing best in the first half!!

What are people thinking of the vardy or dacoure cards? Dunno who to pick...

Wanna go vardy because he might be a decent sub but I never sub my two strikers so I dunno...

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    What are people thinking of the vardy or dacoure cards? Dunno who to pick...

Wanna go vardy because he might be a decent sub but I never sub my two strikers so I dunno...

What’s your team looking like these days? I took doucoure, haven’t really got to use him yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Neppo did loads of silver packs and got a few from them so it can be done. Only 4 players are silver, 14 are common gold's. Silver upgrades are probably the way to go for 3 common gold cards.

Anyone wanting to do an icon should do Baresi now. Price is down massively.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Neppo did loads of silver packs and got a few from them so it can be done. Only 4 players are silver, 14 are common gold's. Silver upgrades are probably the way to go for 3 common gold cards.

Anyone wanting to do an icon should do Baresi now. Price is down massively.

Cheers, I should get to finish off baresi today, want to have as much icons stocked up for the bigger icon sbc’s and can always test the likes of baresi out too while I have him

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Horror show in weekend league today leaves me at 7-8 after a good start yesterday.
    Same as about 2 weeks ago, I lost 3 games in a row today which were absolute bs!

Won’t go into a big essay on the things that happened but sometimes it feels like you’re in a fifa episode of bandersnatch!!
    Like there’s a guy sitting there in fifa towers watching your match and at half time he’s presented with 2 options

A - let the match play out as normal
    B - absolutely torment the living soul out of whoever was playing best in the first half!!

I’m the other end of the spectrum myself.

Was 4-6 yesterday but am now 10-5. Only one loss this morning. Never had a run this good but know it’s going to come to a screeching end,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Anyone else sick to the teeth of first time finesse shots?

Can’t beat them, join them was my thinking. Since then, Ibra has had 4 games back-to-back hat tricks in WL... pairing with MVP Martinez is doing wonders.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Anyone else sick to the teeth of first time finesse shots?

Yeah amount it's not even because of conceding it's just the repetitiveness of it every shot is either green orange or red not any other way to score for some people it's just boring. I'm able manage timed finishing myself but I do like to mix it up but all you come up against now is timed shots 90 percent of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Is that EAs fault though? There will always be something that's better for scoring. It's the community that abuses it.
    It's one of the worst community's in the gaming world. On any console.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Is that EAs fault though? There will always be something that's better for scoring. It's the community that abuses it.
    It's one of the worst community's in the gaming world. On any console.

I do agree with you it is purely community fault and id say yes probably along with call of duty its two of the most hated comunities ive ever came up against but if it was nerfed then people wouldn't abuse it. There are red shots flying in From 25 yards out hit by players with 70 shooting!!! Thats not comunity abuse thats broken game mechanics.

I tried de gea last night but there is really no point because having a keeper with everything rated 99 will not stop a timed shot no bloody way.

It's not about winning or losing I'm doing plenty of winning it's about repetitiveness just purely every game is timed shooting nonsense and it's just got worse and worse since start of the game.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    What’s your team looking like these days? I took doucoure, haven’t really got to use him yet.

Currently playing...

DDG
    Futmas Valencia, POTM VVD, Sanchez, RTTF Alonso
    Kante, fabiniho
    POTM Lucas, SIF Salah, POTM AUBEM, UCL sane.

Have FUTMAS Firminho, swap lalana, FUTMAS torreria, swap lerma and KDB on the bench.

In a 4-2-4.... Only tradeable cards are DDG, Sanchez and KDB

Have 750k in the bank

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement