Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Have spent all my coins (80k) on United and Juventus players in the hope of an Sbc in 2 weeks time.

Also found a website that speculates in who will be in the marquee matchups. Bought 3-4 non rare golds from all the possible teams for this weekend.

http://fifa-analytics.com/19/prediction/marquee-matchups

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Have spent all my coins (80k) on United and Juventus players in the hope of an Sbc in 2 weeks time.

Also found a website that speculates in who will be in the marquee matchups. Bought 3-4 non rare golds from all the possible teams for this weekend.

Cracovia - Wisła in polish ekstraklasa is a derby game, too ;)

They had few polish games last year.

wonski wrote: »
    Cracovia - Wisła in polish ekstraklasa is a derby game, too ;)

They had few polish games last year.

Have around 2k left, may try get 2 from each

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Trying to guess what sbcs appear on marque sbcs can be very hit and miss EA make sure of that, also putting all your coins into something that MIGHT happen in two weeks, in my limited enough experience of trading I find its best to be always buying and selling rather than hoping for a big one, that 80k in coins would make quite a lot in 2 weeks. my trade pile was worth about 80k two days ago up to 170k now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I’m well stocked up on these, once 6 o clock hits, if any of the obscure leagues land people panic buy. Likes of polish, Japanese league etc.

• Advertisement

Have around 2k left, may try get 2 from each

They come at 300 bronze, 600 silver.

I bought couple of them, but agree with another poster that investing in possible mm two weeks away is a bit risky. Especially if it's all your coins.

seamie78 wrote: »
    Trying to guess what sbcs appear on marque sbcs can be very hit and miss EA make sure of that, also putting all your coins into something that MIGHT happen in two weeks, in my limited enough experience of trading I find its best to be always buying and selling rather than hoping for a big one, that 80k in coins would make quite a lot in 2 weeks. my trade pile was worth about 80k two days ago up to 170k now

I forgot to add I'm an absolute terrible trader and this is my first time investing. :)

I forgot to add I'm an absolute terrible trader and this is my first time investing. :)

its take time to get into it and there will be some losses, use bin prices in search get as low as possible and add a little bit on. I think everyone has to find their own player to do it, or consumables can work well when starting. I was buying shadows yesterday for 3k and selling for 4.2 k. Squad fitness were always were I started in previous years not so much this year buy for 700 sell for 1000. the amounts seem small but it builds you up a trade pile and then you can start going for bigger items, I myself am starting to build up IFS as of today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

its take time to get into it and there will be some losses, use bin prices in search get as low as possible and add a little bit on. I think everyone has to find their own player to do it, or consumables can work well when starting. I was buying shadows yesterday for 3k and selling for 4.2 k. Squad fitness were always were I started in previous years not so much this year buy for 700 sell for 1000. the amounts seem small but it builds you up a trade pile and then you can start going for bigger items, I myself am starting to build up IFS as of today

I agree, last year Groningen was a goldmine for me, I guess it was because of the Dutch league sbc but I was flipping them for months.

Another set of hybrid challenge done. Degea and David Silva in one pack.

I should stop messing around with transfers and just keep opening packs this year :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How many millions are you up now :)

I thought I was doing well with 750k in the account...

You must be close to 2m by now.

I did a calculation a few days ago that if everything in my TP sold for what i paid for them, i'd be on about 1.2m. Every penny I've got so far has gone back into my TP so I don't have an exact figure though.

Transfer profit says I'm at 1.44m.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

They are probably some good tips, the struggle can be finding those players. To get bargains do people use the buy now price and hope to be the quickest off the mark or do they go to the bidding price and hope to get a good deal on someone (albeit in a bidding war)?

The former is not really working for me, maybe I'm not looking for the right players, but as I'm doing it on a laptop someone always seems to get there before me.

They are probably some good tips, the struggle can be finding those players. To get bargains do people use the buy now price and hope to be the quickest off the mark or do they go to the bidding price and hope to get a good deal on someone (albeit in a bidding war)?

The former is not really working for me, maybe I'm not looking for the right players, but as I'm doing it on a laptop someone always seems to get there before me.

I have noticed cards being bidded to 2400 when there is the same card a page later for 2200 buy now.

Suppose it changes from card to card and what level of idiot is trying to buy it.

bin I find is the best way, except with some discard ifs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »

Transfer profit says I'm at 1.44m.

Is that all :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Well i got my Cancelo price range update in the end, handy 400k in profit from those beauts alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Finally up to div.5, and took 52,000 coins for ranking 1st in div.6, looking forward to the weekend competition tomorrow, i expect alot of losses with my team but sure we'll see how it goes.

Getting really fed up of squeeking wins despite having at times, 3 times the amount of shots my opponent gets, is really frustrating.

Also has anybody noticed that, at times when on the attack, and in the opposition half,the game is called back for a free kick in your/my box.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

What should i invest the coins in, wanna make more coins if possible

If I am bidding, and I usually am because sniping is frustrating, I only bid on items with no bids with bin 10000. And never bid again, just put my max. Do it on 20 cards and you might be surprised.

Doesnt work if that particular card is on high demand, though. They go crazy :)

What should i invest the coins in, wanna make more coins if possible

With weekend league ahead fitness cards should be safe, but you won't make millions in a day.

• Advertisement

"Prices ranges will surely hinder traders"

Me: lol

Sz9TVSl.png

jayo26 wrote: »
    Is that all :):):)

tenor.gif

EDIT:

15 seconds after buying and listing him for the first time...

YwgfHAf.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

What's going on here, you are buying CL cards and lads are buying them for 10,000 because they think they are special cards? How much are you buying them for?

What's going on here, you are buying CL cards and lads are buying them for 10,000 because they think they are special cards? How much are you buying them for?

For peanuts probably :)

Yeap.

Jones was 3500 coins. Bravo was about the same, I think.

There's people over on the offical forums with 100 of them in their TPs and getting a dozen sales a cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Who buys Phil Jones?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Pretty much but don't do it.

I just bought like 7 bravos for 3k or less so this trick won't work now that I'm trying it.

This will end sooner or later, just don't get to greedy guys and keep listing them at the highest price.

As soon as masses will start going lower and lower the card will lose its value, market will be flooded and you will have to sell them for less than invested. I wouldn't get more than 5 at any time. OK, maybe 10. Been burned with Ntep earlier, not gonna repeat the same mistake again.

I guess Jones being United player is more safe as in being popular choice.

It is a special card at the end of the day so will always be worth more than standard ones.

Who buys Phil Jones?

Inform Jones? Must be worth something :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

With weekend league ahead fitness cards should be safe, but you won't make millions in a day.

Pffft speak for youself
    Ive invested everything in them and pays off
    Thank god for lazy people :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

[IMG][/img]3555745b-d46c-4899-bf90-7ae815e3cf6d.jpg

Somehow i get the feeling the world wants me to build a real madrid team :D
    This is the most luck ive had in years
    Sadly can only play five games a day with work and spending time with the child on my weekends :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement