Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Sterling and walker?

I really dislike sterling. I'd want to move to 4231 in game as well. So the rm would be moving to ram.

Might go Walker and Mahrez tho and move onto sif Mahrez down the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Casemero squad building challenge is in concepts,

La Liga sbc incoming

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Shouldn't that orange Promes card be one of the Spanish clubs instead of spartak or am I thinking of a completely different player ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Man of the match cards are back, wish I’d get the futswap players to get otw promes

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1088952992429031424?s=21
    Nice one. After squad battles rewards, I have exactly enough for OTW Promes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I really dislike sterling. I'd want to move to 4231 in game as well. So the rm would be moving to ram.

Might go Walker and Mahrez tho and move onto sif Mahrez down the line.

Mahrez and Walker...especially if you like skills.
    Sterling is very good on it though but as as CAM Mahrez would be miles better.

• Advertisement

ewrrr...didn't you not get him from the futswap? :)
    Trade 4 futswap for otw Promes :D

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Shouldn't that orange Promes card be one of the Spanish clubs instead of spartak or am I thinking of a completely different player ?

You are right, they tweeted a correction shortly afterwards.
    Starting to wonder if all these errors are just a running joke now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »

They want six futswap items for him now.

jayo26 wrote: »
    They want six futswap items for him now.

They’re some knobs.
    Wouldn’t mind but he’s playing lb for his team and barely playing. This was his first full match in ages and all he did was have one assist so it’s not like he’s going to be getting a few more.

They’re some knobs.
    Wouldn’t mind but he’s playing lb for his team and barely playing. This was his first full match in ages and all he did was have one assist so it’s not like he’s going to be getting a few more.

His motm card actually looks better then depay if his price drops I might pick him up for a bit of fun he will link to junior kluivert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

According to Twitter 90 Casemiro is one of the players in the League SBC, he was in player concepts but has gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Redzer7 wrote: »
    According to Twitter 90 Casemiro is one of the players in the League SBC, he was in player concepts but has gone now.

That could be huge... be very desirable for anyone playing laliga or Brazil squads....

Gonna stack up on silver's I think if the prices haven't already gone up

Just mass bid on a gold CB from laliga..

Only gold CB the club has and got him on mass bid between 550-700 coins..

Should atleast double my money I'd think

• Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Lads I've just got fifa 19, first one I've had since fifa 12. Can anyone explain what ultimate team is all about?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Lads I've just got fifa 19, first one I've had since fifa 12. Can anyone explain what ultimate team is all about?

Basically you earn coins through playing matchs etc and you can buy players with the coins to improve your squad.

You can also earn coins through trading which is buying players and selling for a profit etc..

Chemistry is huge for your team and links can be made using the same league or nation etc. You only need to link players who have a link joining them..

So for example your right and left back don't link so don't necessarily need to be from the same league or nation.

The more you can combine the better so for argument sake if you were to link rashford and lingard they would be a perfect link. Same team, league and nationality.

A lot more to it than that but would take so long to explain... stick around here and people will post possibly investments if your looking to do some trading

Play long hours for little reward.

Idea is you play games and get coins to invest in better players and contracts for them to play games.

Reality is and especially at this stage of the year the rewards are so tiny you would struggle to keep going unless you learn trading.

Unless you want a game thats a total timesink and i mean total then keep to regular game modes mate.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Not sure if it’s Best or not.

But every second game, win or lose, I’m getting abusive messages now....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Not sure if it’s Best or not.

But every second game, win or lose, I’m getting abusive messages now....

I get very few messages on the ps4...

I remember the days of cod on Xbox and I would get several a day...

Ps4 have made it harder to send messages to others which is a good thing

Usually I don’t get any.

I’ve had more this weekend than the rest of Fifa 19s life though.

I get sore losers, but the sore winners boggle my mind. Like, fair play, you won, but you’re being a p**** too?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Usually I don’t get any.

I’ve had more this weekend than the rest of Fifa 19s life though.

I get sore losers, but the sore winners boggle my mind. Like, fair play, you won, but you’re being a p**** too?

I always get them I ignore most now. Usually along the lines of with that team you should be hammering my team......

I just reply with something stupid like thank you your so kind.... winds them up more.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    I always get them I ignore most now. Usually along the lines of with that team you should be hammering my team......

I just reply with something stupid like thank you your so kind.... winds them up more.

Yeah, I usually just reply “mate, it’s not my fault you don’t know how to trade...”, and I’ve had a few who suddenly switch from vitriol to “oh. Can...can you teach me?”.
    :pac:

Anyway, 10-9 this weekend. At that point where I’m thinking I can win four from eleven.

I’ll be back later to update you all as I try to grind out a solitary win from my last five :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I mean the last futswap player from SB.. have 5 atm :pac:

I just set my messages that only friends can message me.

It makes a world of difference having the Monday too, so much less pressure to get games complete.

Would be great if they did fri-mon every week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I turned the messages off on ps4 when there was that glitch with the specific message that would freeze your console. I still get the odd one from people who send a friend request and type the message in that but that's a lot of effort to go to over one game of fifa.

Still 2-1 because I didn't play anymore last night hoping the servers will be better today.

Anyone planning on doing the La Liga sbc when it’s released, make sure you get asensio and carvahal, they’ll be needed.

I posted a predicted team last week, I’ll try find it again now

Here’s what I think you’ll need for Madrid sbc.

It can be done without a left back, I think it’ll be 4-3-3, this team also works as 4-4-2 as Mariano goes beside benzema then.

I think it’ll be 83 rated, and that’ll require 1 of navas or casemiro and people will go for navas as he’s cheapest so casilla might not be needed after all.

If it’s an 82 overall squad, casilla can be used instead of navas.

If they really pushed it and wanted an 84 squad you’d need caemiro in place of one of the mids but that’s unlikely unless the player pick is 90+ (it was a 92 griezmann last year)

Think if you get these players you’re sorted but I wouldn’t get Assensio or carvahal now, both inflated due to being in sbc’s, assensio will drop back to 10/11k and carvahal about 5k when not in sbc solutions.

8-D5-AA8-D0-76-D9-418-E-9-CAE-E9-B9-B06-EDE56.png

Just reposting this for anyone who will be doing La Liga sbc.

Ignore the part of that that says don’t get asensio and carvahal now, there hasn’t been any break from the sbc’s so they haven’t dropped in price and will be key to this sbc.

I got 2 of each of them Incase I want to do it a second time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Apparently umtiti will be the other one

Apparently umtiti will be the other one

Oh really? This is going to be a very popular sbc so, might grab a few more silvers from Huesca and another asensio or 2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

16-8 now, usually stop at 14 but I'll aim for 17 now.

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »
    16-8 now, usually stop at 14 but I'll aim for 17 now.

I usually stop at 14 too

Mainly because I’ve ran out of games :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement