Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Picked the untradeable option for rivals rewards, rank 1 in division 5. Absolutely nothing. Just going to take the coins anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

martyos121 wrote: »
    Picked the untradeable option for rivals rewards, rank 1 in division 5. Absolutely nothing. Just going to take the coins anymore.

I actually prefer players, if you do plan to do as many sbcs as possible having full chem on players used is worth it.

If I was starting out and had no coins I would pick the cash. Having 4 packs for free gave me dozens of players to be used in the future.

Did 2/3 of the hybrids and packed Salah and Degea in them. Made it worth without having to play 10 games with some random players just to fix the chemistry.

I treat them as free packs. Nothing today can mean loads of coins saved in the future for sbcs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Bought CL Lamela for 5k and sold for 10k in one cycle. It fecking works :pac:

wonski wrote: »
    I actually prefer players, if you do plan to do as many sbcs as possible having full chem on players used is worth it.

If I was starting out and had no coins I would pick the cash. Having 4 packs for free gave me dozens of players to be used in the future.

Did 2/3 of the hybrids and packed Salah and Degea in them. Made it worth without having to play 10 games with some random players just to fix the chemistry.

I treat them as free packs. Nothing today can mean loads of coins saved in the future for sbcs.

That’s all true tbf, but I didn’t even get one good player who could fit into my squad. Verratti was the best I got and he’s not much use even as a sub in my system.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Couldnt agree more buddy
    Id always take the packs, in the long run loads of random pickups pay off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Yeah I did the untradables this week but I doubt I'll ever do it again. I got ok players in IF Suso, Christensen, David Luiz, and Donnarumma. But there's better players ahead of them in my Prem and Seria A squad and because they are untradeable it kinda feels like I got nothing. Suppose they should do the job in an SBC at some stage but I probably would have been better off getting the coins and saving for Sane.

Once I have my Prem and Seria A squads to where I want I suppose the players will be useful if an SBC drops that could get me a really good player.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Same. Took the coins last week cause I wanted them to stat trading, but this week, 2 mega packs and 4 jumbo premium golds were a nice bonus.

Packed nothing of worth, but as an SBC whore, I'll adore getting a steady supply of cards like that each week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I went for the packs only because of the O2W cards are available.

It will depend on who is in packs in any given week for me. Will probably go coins next week.

I played 10 games with Talisca Anderson and while he was good, I really struggled to both...

1. Get him hybrided into a team I liked.
    2. Get him in position to use his long shots effectivly.

When I did get those long shots, "rockets" doesn't describe it. But for 30k, he really wasn't up to scratch, sadly.

But I did fall in love with the midfield duo of IF Lucas and Allan, who are a great mix of strenght and passing, with some great long shots too. IF Sidnei as well is great at center back.

So I'm building up a bit of an Italian squad around them for the weekend league. Gonna loosen the purse strings a bit and grab SMS, IF Suso, IF De Paul, and a decent back line too. I'm going with the logic that when I do buy Ronaldo, I can have the spine of an Italian league ready for him :P

Honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen easier MM’s than this week’s. Didn’t even have to consider buying one player to finish them, let alone search the market.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Have most of my coins tied up in investments now, bit of luck they increase cancelos price range soon.
    jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm not sure they will He is mainly extinct because he is not in packs due to inform and otw.
    RossieMan wrote: »
    not a hope. They don't increase bins because they are out of packs. He'll drop like a stone once he's back in packs.
    Packed his OTW last night actually, must sell it on.

Update for PC today, frrom the patch notes they've fixed a few bits, the power shot glitch, packs not opening, etc.

On the ball this year.

Ching ching :pac::pac:

martyos121 wrote: »
    Honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen easier MM’s than this week’s. Didn’t even have to consider buying one player to finish them, let alone search the market.

The rewards are not great either, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

New marquee matches up

Not great profit...had quite a few Greek league players and all are selling for 2k, bought for 600 max so not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Bought 7x bravo and 4x Jones sold 1x bravo first listing so the 12 ever 100 seems about right! Need to sell three more and the rest will be total profit...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Packed varane. Not sure how I'll get him into the team but I'll figure it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Anyone use Diego Costa ? how ye find him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

2 million surpassed ;)

20181004_193408.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

2 million surpassed ;)

20181004_193408.jpg

Not too far behind ya haha

t5jgjp.png

Well done guys.

I could reach 1m if I sold Degea, but will keep him for now.

If I sold him I would probably never spend 100k+ on a keeper so I would rather play with him for a while.

Half of my profit came from pack luck this year tbh.

Well done guys.

I could reach 1m if I sold Degea, but will keep him for now.

If I sold him I would probably never spend 100k+ on a keeper so I would rather play with him for a while.

Half of my profit came from pack luck this year tbh.

De gea Is brilliant you have your keeper pisition sorted for the next year as long as you keep him.

• Advertisement

De gea Is brilliant you have your keeper pisition sorted for the next year as long as you keep him.

Doing good job so far with Bailly and Ake in front of him.
    I sweared I will not do pl team again and focus on something more exotic this year (was thinking Bundesliga with Lewandowski or a hybrid) but those guys just keep popping out of the packs all the time.

Doing good job so far with Bailly and Ake in front of him.
    I sweared I will not do pl team again and focus on something more exotic this year (was thinking Bundesliga with Lewandowski or a hybrid) but those guys just keep popping out of the packs all the time.

Yeah it's hard to change, I didn't get excited by Italian league this year and it's normally first I do. When I build up coins and get more icons I'll experiment with hybrids.

Lol Jayo

Really enjoying my Italian league squad, actually. Suso and De Paul are doing really well for me.

Packed IF Pelligrini from the MArquee matches so selling him to fund SMS.

My team is ticking away nicely I'm just going to invest in icons next as I keep reading up. Scholes on my list first up then maybe rio in defence again this year or might go for one of the slower and cheaper icons.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I was thinking there about the champions league cards, the tradeable ones are only available through that 1 sbc which finishes tomorrow and isn’t repeatable.
    If they don’t do another sbc these cards will very quickly become rare.
    I’m already noticing the prices of players that I’d class as “useable” has gone up considerably since yesterday.
    Trent Alexander Arnold I’ve been flipping all day for 12-13k, it’s now very hard to get any cards of him under 15k, young and delph also much harder to get.
    They increased the price range for aurier from 15k to 25k last night and he’s extinct again.

I’m going to hold a couple of cards like young and Trent to see what happens, I’d use them in my team so don’t mind if the price doesn’t go up but if the sbc finishes tomorrow without a new one some of these will go for max price

Edit: young, Ben Davies and delph almost extinct now too.
    Sturbridge going for around 15k, I was picking him up earlier for 8k

The main question here is why people would pay so much for these cards.

Some of them have no clue, some are 9 years old and the others probably like having a different coloured cards in their team.

I still won't get aboard this train, my transfer list is full anyway, but fair play to all of you for sticking to it.

I thought it will be all over by now. Still have a feeling greediness will take over and some will start listing them under max to get quick sell out of frustration. And others will follow and ruin it for everyone else ;)

Especially now when it is advertised on FUT forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Some of them have no clue, some are 9 years old and the others probably like having a different coloured cards in their team.

I still won't get aboard this train, my transfer list is full anyway, but fair play to all of you for sticking to it.

I thought it will be all over by now. Still have a feeling greediness will take over and some will start listing them under max to get quick sell out of frustration. And others will follow and ruin it for everyone else ;)

Yeah I can’t put logic to it either, aurier’s base card is going for 3k but his champions league card which only has 1 extra rating in each category is extinct at 25k.

I kept expecting this to end too but so far I’ve made over 300k profit since yesterday on these cards. I’m wary of stockpiling too many but I am going to hold 1 each of young, Gomez, clyne, Trent Alexander & Ben Davies to see what happens when sbc finishes.

Even if you don't do it with champions league cards or whatever that's how trading has always worked. I haven't touched on champions league card at all but I always use the same principle with consumables and now I'm using random players.

The idea is your after making coins by the time the bubble burst.

People like coloured cards.

Especially, for instance, when the chances of the players ever getting an IF, people will pay high prices for them.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    People like coloured cards.

Especially, for instance, when the chances of the players ever getting an IF, people will pay high prices for them.

Yeah, I think I am over thinking it. Same with regular cards rising ahead of totw. While it makes no sense it just happens.

New cards, new opportunities :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement