Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭Guffy

Is it just me or does this feel like a completely different game this past week?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Guffy wrote: »
    Is it just me or does this feel like a completely different game this past week?

Completely different and in a good way, I've had about 3-4 timed finesse shots scored against me, usually it's at least 20. PC got a patch that nerfs it but it feels like Playstation has been patched too. Actually enjoying my games this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Nice one hogey picked up one more of each alone with a navas and benzema

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

11-13

On a four match losing streak too. Just hit that 11 and Boom! Brick wall.

Six games left to win three games. Might leave them till tomorrow evening.

Friday to Monday would be perfect...

Hard to fit them all in working till five on a Friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭Guffy

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Completely different and in a good way, I've had about 3-4 timed finesse shots scored against me, usually it's at least 20. PC got a patch that nerfs it but it feels like Playstation has been patched too. Actually enjoying my games this weekend.

Rarely used the timed finishes, just put the time into getting the hang of it over last couple of weeks. I normally scored my goals from playing players into space and working the ball around. Find it completely different now. AI seems to have been massively upgraded and the box is a clusterfúck of defenders.

Going to have to have a look at changing my tactics i reckon. Need to change my cm anyway, waiting for la liga to drop and see what comes out of that. Might try a 3-5-2 with pacy defenders for a bit, enjoyed it early in the game but swapped to a 433.

Benzima rtf has gone from being decent to absolutely useless over night too.

So bought 50 of the same gold CB from laliga for between 550-700 each...

Listed 11 for 1900 BIN just to start moving them to the trade pile and sold them all first cycle...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    So bought 50 of the same gold CB from laliga for between 550-700 each...

Listed 11 for 1900 BIN just to start moving them to the trade pile and sold them all first cycle...
    Mind saying who that CB is?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Norway player gone up a little due to the fut swap sbc needing one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Started 2-1 and now I'm 9-3.

Was 3-3 in my last match when I hit the post 3 times in a row and then he runs down the pitch in the 94th minute of 3 minutes added time and scores :mad:

Guenduzi is a really fun to use player. Gomez and Van Dijk would have a couple of clean sheets if it wasn't for cheap penalties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Said I'd give future Trent a shot.
    Had rttf Aurier who's very good but then I got otw Cancelo who's a step up and definitely worth it.
    Will see how Trent gets on.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

10-5 TO 10-10 in WL

It feels like the game is punishing me for daring try to win anymore than that,i do especially love when the game decides the my centre backs need time away from each other and leaves a gaping hole in my defence for the last 30 odd minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Dozyart wrote: »
    10-5 TO 10-10 in WL

when the game decides the my centre backs need time away from each other and leaves a gaping hole in my defence for the last 30 odd minutes

Or when the game decides they’re too far apart and they need to have a hug and cuddle on the grass while your opponents striker is bearing down on goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Haha, or I hit my opponent on the counter earlier, I was 2-1 up, hazard goes racing down the wing, early delivery to my striker, bang 3-1.
    Except it wasn’t my striker, it was van dijk.
    No idea what he was doing in the striker position from a break away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hope they add in GK stats next year, would love to see my defensive stats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I wouldn't!!! Mine be like a cricket score.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Wile annoying when you buy De Gea and on his debut you barely let the guy into your half :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »

I wouldn't!!! Mine be like a cricket score.
    I’d be curious as to what my stats with IF Alisson are! Nearly 150 games played, find him ****e but would love to see the stats and whether or not they back me up.

I’d be curious as to what my stats with IF Alisson are! Nearly 150 games played, find him ****e but would love to see the stats and whether or not they back me up.

Jeez, get rid of the Puncher! I had him OTW and he was good but punched everything. I then, being a Toffee, bought Pickford IF and couldn't fault him - has played 592 games for me,scoring twice night I add, until coins were burning a hole in me pocket and De Gea has just been inducted.

He may come back into my squad as I only 'upgraded' for the sake of upgrading.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Kiko Casilla up to 1.7k on ps4. Believe the hype :)

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »

Sell sell sell

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Liamalone wrote: »
    Sell sell sell

Was aiming at 2k when laliga sbc drops, but he might not be needed anyway. I better take my 20k profit now :)

His transfer to Leeds helped I guess.

wonski wrote: »

Annoying that they still haven’t transferred him to Leeds in game, he’d be up a lot more if out of packs for madrid

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Anyone else finding switching players a lot slower?

Think I'll do the SBC for the Japanese icon to use him towards another icon in the future... what you guys think?

Think I'll do the SBC for the Japanese icon to use him towards another icon in the future... what you guys think?

Yeah def doing it to submit into another icon sbc, have the first 4 parts done but holding off on the 84,85,86 squad until prices lower.

Everything is inflated with all the sbc’s on the go, Rooney, Davies, maxim etc.
    There should be a lull in a few days with sbc’s and I’ll get those final 3 parts done about 70/80k cheaper.

When the nakata sbc came out the other day futbin had it’s price at 400k, it’s 450k now, purely because of all the other sbc’s.
    The content has been non stop so should settle down next week

Yeah I'll hold a bit so... might get something good from the laliga packs to help me put towards it and in no rush to get him done...

At the moment I'd say I'd have to invest very little to get up to the 85 rated squad done with players in the club

Yeah I'll hold a bit so... might get something good from the laliga packs to help me put towards it and in no rush to get him done...

At the moment I'd say I'd have to invest very little to get up to the 85 rated squad done with players in the club

Yeah I was the same, had a good few 84’s, 85,s and 86’s but sold them all while prices are high and I’ll buy them back in a few days when they go down, likes of Raul albiol selling for 7k, will get him back around 4K

That Brighton right mid that got a motm card is selling at 15.75k with a discard price of 15.5k.

Fire one into your club, it’s handy to have 1 of each type of card because they could require a motm card in a sbc later on, but if you ever need the coins back you can just discard him for 250 coins less than you paid

• Advertisement

Disguard is 14,750 on ps4.. still worth the purchase cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement