Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭djan

So got the 14 futswaps sorted. Initially did it for the dembele as he's been one of my most solid cm for my epl teams over the years.

Now I'm thinking if either to get cornet to link up with the leaeo Lig 1 ST or and a promes or then the German RB instead of either as that seems the best one in the league?

Usually stick to epl team unless I get some bundles or l1 notions..

What wouod ye do?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

djan wrote: »
    So got the 14 futswaps sorted. Initially did it for the dembele as he's been one of my most solid cm for my epl teams over the years.

Now I'm thinking if either to get cornet to link up with the leaeo Lig 1 ST or and a promes or then the German RB instead of either as that seems the best one in the league?

Usually stick to epl team unless I get some bundles or l1 notions..

What wouod ye do?

I’d def get promes, I’m raging I cashed out early with my futswap players on the 100k pack, I had been looking at him but he wasn’t playing for Sevilla so didn’t think he’d get any upgrades, he’s already been boosted to 85 overall from his motm card and is tipped to be in the next totw also as he scored, assisted and got man of the match for Sevilla last night so could be 86 rated on Wednesday
    The motm cards are out of packs Tuesday so there’d be no issue with him getting another special card Wednesday as no overlap

Got my 500th goal there with potm hazard to seal my 14 wins with 3 to spare

Was curious then to see his goal stats

501 goals and 295 assists in just over 700 games (you could probably take at least 50 off that number of games played for all the games where opponent quits at kick off, had 8 this weekend alone)

I love him on this, how is his stats looking for the rest of you?

E46-ED78-A-3721-4590-B672-181-B87-A12-B71.jpgfallout 4 thumbs up

Ignore depay on that list, those appearances are nearly all 20/30 mins as subs, he’s a lot better than the goal to game ratio looks there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

k9c46t.jpg

About 80 of those games he has came on as a sub probably late in game or extra time due to him not being able to fit in my team, does really well when he comes on though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blargh.

Needing two from four is bad enough.

It’s worse when the game freezes on a prematchloading screen and costs you one of those games so now it’s two from three.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭djan

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I’d def get promes, I’m raging I cashed out early with my futswap players on the 100k pack, I had been looking at him but he wasn’t playing for Sevilla so didn’t think he’d get any upgrades, he’s already been boosted to 85 overall from his motm card and is tipped to be in the next totw also as he scored, assisted and got man of the match for Sevilla last night so could be 86 rated on Wednesday
    The motm cards are out of packs Tuesday so there’d be no issue with him getting another special card Wednesday as no overlap

Thanks, think I'll do that. Didn't know that how the card worked. What about with the rest of the cards, what would you recommend as I'll have 14

djan wrote: »
    Thanks, think I'll do that. Didn't know that how the card worked. What about with the rest of the cards, what would you recommend as I'll have 14

If you have a way of linking him in, I’d got for the German right back, looks to have great stats.

And you could always pick up SIF Pepe (30k) or TIF Pepe (40k) as a very good ligue 1 right winger for your link to the ligue 1 striker.

Da Costa is a great RB.

After all, he just helped carry me to a 14-16 finish.

Gold 3 baby! #progress :D

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Da Costa is a great RB.

Actually delighted for you :D

Sad when someone else joy has made my Sunday :o

Da Costa is a great RB.

Nice one man, fair play!

How’d you find Best?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Anyone here use the app on a tablet?

Thinking of picking one up for general use but no doubt I'll mainly use it for trading while the missus watch's the tv ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Da Costa is a great RB.

If i had to settle for 14 wins I just would give up ;););)

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Anyone here use the app on a tablet?

Thinking of picking one up for general use but no doubt I'll mainly use it for trading while the missus watch's the tv ha

T9 be honest I prefer it on phone. I've the s8+ and it is perfect size for fast movement of fingers and enough if app fits perfect on screen where I can relish cards without having to keep sliding screen down to do each one.

Nice one man, fair play!

How’d you find Best?

Wasted as a winger, but probably cause of my skill level. If I knew how to do skill moves, I’d probably find him better as a winger.

For the last few games, switched him to a 7 chem striker, and suddenly he came alive. Him and Auba up front, with Zola behind him, were tearing things up. Great mix of interplay, pace and long shots.

Having Ibrahimovic, Suarez and Hazard to sub on after 65 mins also helped :P
    jayo26 wrote: »
    If i had to settle for 14 wins I just would give up ;););)

#vile :pac:

Also realized, there’s no PL IFs this week, yeah? Cause FA Cup doesn’t count?

I have feeling they will have motm cards in packs on tuesday for fa cup. Imagine a winger lukaku :)

Wasted as a winger, but probably cause of my skill level. If I knew how to do skill moves, I’d probably find him better as a winger.

For the last few games, switched him to a 7 chem striker, and suddenly he came alive. Him and Auba up front, with Zola behind him, were tearing things up. Great mix of interplay, pace and long shots.

Having Ibrahimovic, Suarez and Hazard to sub on after 65 mins also helped :P

Nice set up! I’m similar in that he’s a little wasted on the wing for me due to my very basic skills, I start 4-3-3 chem but then switch to 4-1-2-1-2 with haz and auba as strikers and Best in CAM and def get more from him there, it does thwart futmas kdb, as he drops back to CM but something has to give.

Ideally I’m trying to get better on the wings to play hazard left, Best right, auba striker and kdb CAM.

Going to stop playing as much rivals for a bit and try get in more practice on skill games and watch some YouTube vids etc rather than constantly going from weekend league to rivals back to weekend league without really improving my overall play

Going to stop playing as much rivals for a bit and try get in more practice on skill games and watch some YouTube vids etc rather than constantly going from weekend league to rivals back to weekend league without really improving my overall play

Yeah, having hit the 14 wins, I know I need to do similar to start eye-balling 17. Even just grabbing a few basic dummies would help, I guess.

Expanding a bit on Da Costa, I really love him at RB. Big, strong, tall AND fast. He's dislodged FB Alves for me, who is quick and got a wicked pass on him, but I feel the height difference helped.

Actually, I feel the height overall was a big factor this weekend. At some points, I'd have Ibrahimovic, Aubamyang, Da Costa, Campbell, Van Dijk and Zakaria to aim corners in at. Land of giants :P

Badly need to replace Wijnaldum though. He's a "Jack of all trades, master of none" really. Like a far lesser version of Pogba. Lloris will need to go too. I do like his sweeper abilities, but his throwing is so much worse than DDGs, and that hurt when I tried launching counters this weekend.

170k towards a new CM and goalkeeper. Could bring back DDG and add Fabinho into my mid for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Completely missed one of the swap sbcs. The Dashcner one. Raging, I have Dembele in my team, really wanted that card. :(

Looking at potental IFs this week.

TIF Reus, Van Persie, outside chances for TIF Lala, Pepe and Lozano.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

That sucks dude! I only got two this time round.. thought I'd go for promes from the start but didn't get on enough to collect them....

Annoyed I didn't now with his ratings increase

• Advertisement

All useless to me, would take a Lala though.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    That sucks dude! I only got two this time round.. thought I'd go for promes from the start but didn't get on enough to collect them....

Annoyed I didn't now with his ratings increase

All was not lost.
    I did the jumbo rare players pack and got...

Kagawa.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I thought Lala already had three IFs? Can they give him a fourth one?

martyos121 wrote: »

Yeah they sure can.

martyos121 wrote: »

Yeah he has a triple inform but they can give him a fourth.

I actually got his SIF in my Player Picks a while back.

Tried this lad out in Rivals, if you can box him in with Icons around him do it, he's unreal, big and strong and with Hawk on him he's an absolute monster.

19_ps_messages_20190127_155851.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Any ideas on what youtube videos would be the best to use to improve? I'm so **** this year...

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Any ideas on what youtube videos would be the best to use to improve? I'm so **** this year...

BorasLegend and Ovvy are 2 pros that put up a lot of tutorials. Subscribe to them and go back through some of their guides since fifa 19 came out.

Maybe others here have better people to follow? If so, please link up as going to try watch a few over coming days.

BorasLegend and Ovvy are 2 pros that put up a lot of tutorials. Subscribe to them and go back through some of their guides since fifa 19 came out.

Maybe others here have better people to follow? If so, please link up as going to try watch a few over coming days.

Has RossieMan not got a few tutorials out??

:p:p

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Has RossieMan not got a few tutorials out??

:p:p

Rumour has it that's what was playing in the background induring the film Bird Box ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement