Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I’m just busy stockpiling icons for R9, Gullit and Maldini sbc’s.

Have you used Maldini yet in fifa19?
    Loved him in fifa 18!

I could buy him now but that’d be all my coins gone, trying to keep trading a bit to be ready for the R9 sbc whenever it drops as there will only be a 30 day window. Last year I completed it over 6 or 7 weeks.

I’d love Cruyff. He’s way overpriced on PC but I’ll be able to pick up his 91 card.
    I sold Blanc again. Last year his sbc didn’t require an icon and he was only about a million. Don’t want to be caught paying 1.6million for his tradeable when that card drops.
    Realistically I don’t need another striker so need either Viera or Petit.
    If the petit one dropped this week I’d be very happy but in fairness to Keane he’s very under rated. He’s been playing a stormer for me breaking up play, tackling and getting the forward forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Blazer wrote: »
    I’d love Cruyff. He’s way overpriced on PC but I’ll be able to pick up his 91 card.
    I sold Blanc again. Last year his sbc didn’t require an icon and he was only about a million. Don’t want to be caught paying 1.6million for his tradeable when that card drops.
    Realistically I don’t need another striker so need either Viera or Petit.
    If the petit one dropped this week I’d be very happy but in fairness to Keane he’s very under rated. He’s been playing a stormer for me breaking up play, tackling and getting the forward forward.
    I have Cruyff 89 and don't like him at all, just doesn't score enough goals.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I have Cruyff 89 and don't like him at all, just doesn't score enough goals.

Hmmm, where do you play him? I’d be playing him upfront beside Aub.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hmmm, where do you play him? I’d be playing him upfront beside Aub.

CAM in the 4231

Redzer7 wrote: »
    CAM in the 4231

Ah right. I find that CAMS only score constantly for me in a 451 or 433(4)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Its funny, i've basically not played the last few years and a) i don't know how to trade anymore and b) i don't know how to play anymore... I used to have full toty teams when it dropped but now i'm just over 1m profit. My old methods just plain old don't work anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

La Liga sbc is up, Aspas and casemero

Saudi league too with a decent looking 86 Musa

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

The return of the dreaded Musa

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I'll probably take the Gomis as I have an in progress French team.

Would rather a defender instead of Aspas

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

wong wrote: »
    The return of the dreaded Musa

200.gif

• Advertisement

Madrid sbc is only 80 rated. Very cheap in the end, no navas or casemiro needed. Might even get away without asensio if you have enough loyalty on players, gonna try now.

Edit:

Forgot about Vinicius, yeah it’s easily done, don’t even need to use carvahal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Madrid SBC can be done without navas, cassimero, benzema and assenjo.

Can also use the bronze left back... should have stocked up!

Amat and insua are the center backs I bought at 550-700 coins.. selling easy at 2.5k BIN

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

is their a chrome plugin that can quickly check the price of a player instead of having to go through everyone in the club and finding the price on futbin.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Is the OTW Winter Cards released this Friday? Have completed all of the La Liga SBCs, wondering is it worth saving the packs for then?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

cintec wrote: »
    is their a chrome plugin that can quickly check the price of a player instead of having to go through everyone in the club and finding the price on futbin.

You can use futbin club transfer. Still takes a minute or two but handier.

Just don't get too excited about some of the prices of silver and bronze cards. They use second lowest bin for those but as the market is much slower in most cases they are either not worth it or will never sell. Most bronze are listed at 10k max bin so their figures are way off.

Gold are spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Finished the SBC and took casemero... best pull from all the packs was naldo or IF arias...

Didn't cost me anything after my investments sell but my pack luck is a joke didn't even get many over 83's to help with SBC's

Madrid sbc is only 80 rated. Very cheap in the end, no navas or casemiro needed. Might even get away without asensio if you have enough loyalty on players, gonna try now.

Edit:

Forgot about Vinicius, yeah it’s easily done, don’t even need to use carvahal

At least I cashed out on Casilla and Arthur earlier.

Still have some left but as Arthur is slowly going up,now 2.1k, Casilla not really.

Will give it more time for more players to come and look for those anyway. It's only early Monday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Well I think I'm done with this fifa, just lost a match 4-3 where I had 13 shots on target vs his 5.

Every one of my shots would get blocked whereas he scored two 180 degree non timed finesse through my center backs legs, a kick off goal and in the 120th after I equalized I immediately fouled him to prevent the kick off only for him to pass it to his center back who shoots and gets a slight deflection which causes my keeper to look at it like it's the greatest shot ever when it was within kicking distance of his leg.

Meanwhile I did a heel to heel flick past his last defender only to find his ai right back had ran back fast enough to block my shot just outside the six yard box :confused:

I'm going to jump ship now before the game turns into 90 minutes of crosses to Ibrahimovic once timed finesses gets nerfed on ps4.

In fairness I've come across very little teams who start Zlatan.
    I only bring him on myself for the last 20 mins. He's lethal from the LAM in a 4222 formation.

wonski wrote: »
    At least I cashed out on Casilla and Arthur earlier.

Still have some left but as Arthur is slowly going up,now 2.1k, Casilla not really.

Will give it more time for more players to come and look for those anyway. It's only early Monday evening.

Once they take casilla out of packs he’ll go up as no one will use navas, similar to Vorm rising to 5/6k for spurs sbc.

• Advertisement

Completed the Saudi sbc for musa, had almost all the players in my club.
    Will leave La Liga until tomorrow, sick of that fifa music now :D

Got firmino in packs which was bad as they’re all rubbish cheap packs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

When is the timed finish getting nerfed on the ps4? This weekend has been by far the worst I have ever had for ****ty defeats, of the last 12 shots on target I have faced I have conceded 10 goals, and that is with De Gea on full chemistry in goals. It's getting to the stage where I am having to have about 15+ shots myself to register a goal or two and the opposition are scoring with every chance.

Once they take casilla out of packs he’ll go up as no one will use navas, similar to Vorm rising to 5/6k for spurs sbc.

Few Arthur's sold for 3.5k so not bad. Have another 15 to go.

Might keep few Casillas just in case. I just listed them at 3k bin and sit on them.

I actually haven't noticed too many people abusing timed finesse shots to be fair.

Or any really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I actually haven't noticed too many people abusing timed finesse shots to be fair.

Or any really.

You sure your playing fifa 19?

Few Arthur's sold for 3.5k so not bad. Have another 15 to go.

Might keep few Casillas just in case. I just listed them at 3k bin and sit on them.

Yeah I’m gonna hold my casilla cards, they’ll have to transfer him this week.
    They’ve already transferred the likes of Defoe to rangers who moved after casilla but I’m guessing they wanted to get this sbc out first.
    People would’ve went “unassigned” on casilla and hoarded hundreds of him driving his price up to 9/10k or he may have went extinct so fair enough that they’ve given people a chance to complete it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

When is the timed finish getting nerfed on the ps4? This weekend has been by far the worst I have ever had for ****ty defeats, of the last 12 shots on target I have faced I have conceded 10 goals, and that is with De Gea on full chemistry in goals. It's getting to the stage where I am having to have about 15+ shots myself to register a goal or two and the opposition are scoring with every chance.

Tuesday I think. Should have a good week or so before everyone masters the next broken game mechanic :(

jayo26 wrote: »
    You sure your playing fifa 19?

Yep. Double checked now. Maybe I am just lucky. Or they think it's already gone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

In fairness I've come across very little teams who start Zlatan.
    I only bring him on myself for the last 20 mins. He's lethal from the LAM in a 4222 formation.

every single game in division 2 either has zlatan or Cr7 up front.

Its bollocks to play against.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got Casemiro, Aspas and Gomis

Opened 56 packs and best rated was Hrdecky or whatever his name is. Pissed off is an understatement.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement