Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    every single game in division 2 either has zlatan or Cr7 up front.

Its bollocks to play against.

Did you not get Zlatan?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    Did you not get Zlatan?

Yea I did. Use him as a super sub for crespo around 60 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Did the LaLiga SBC, just two walkouts, Naldo and Alex Sandro, talk about underwhelming!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭Guffy

Gona wait for the rewards on Thursday or until event on Friday before l open my la liga packs. Hoping for some sort of magic pack reset. At the back end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Saving my La Liga packs until Friday when there’s a promo, I never pack any of the promo cards but it saves me getting the urge to buy packs.

• Advertisement

Why do you think there will be a promo Friday?

Chinese New year is next week isn't it?

Edit: it's Tuesday. Might be this weekend so.

Why do you think there will be a promo Friday?

Chinese New year is next week isn't it?

Edit: it's Tuesday. Might be this weekend so.

Otw graphics has appeared in some sections of fifa, just seen it on Twitter, I think it was on some xbox screen, I’ll try find the tweet but with the transfer window closing Thursday it’s very possible the otw winter promo will be Friday.

There has been very little transfers of note to make this promo appealing so they could put the summer otws back in packs to spice it up?

If not, there should be an sbc anyway like last year where you can get a summer otw player or a separate sbc for winter otw

Link to tweet that had otw graphics in background on Xbox

https://twitter.com/uniqueriggers/status/1089624043781869569?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Going by Jan transfers, their aren't really any big names who have moved of note?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Going by Jan transfers, their aren't really any big names who have moved of note?

Nothing that exciting biggest names are Higuane and morata but both of them are far from exciting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Patch is out on xbox apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

ea have announced their getting rid of the ability to buy FIFA points in Belgium from the end of this month.

ea have announced their getting rid of the ability to buy FIFA points in Belgium from the end of this month.

I wonder if they will come up with some pass thing that gives certain amount of packs per month for a fee to try get around it..... Interesting times ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Patch is out on xbox apparently

Yep played two games there maybe it's too soon to say but it seems delightful :)

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yep played two games there maybe it's too soon to say but it seems delightful :)

Elite 1 here we come

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Why Belgium? Jesus I'd love if they done this everywhere, but unfortunately they won't as they'd make feck all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Why Belgium? Jesus I'd love if they done this everywhere, but unfortunately they won't as they'd make feck all.

Belgium are doing a big crackdown on loot boxes
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-01-29-ea-buckles-in-belgium-stops-selling-fifa-points-following-loot-box-gambling-pressure

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Blazer wrote: »

If only other countries would follow suit...

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

If other countries follow,and it's the loot box odd's thats the problem,will this end up with EA selling top players for cash instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

How will it work in Belgium now so.
    A vpn could make it interesting

• Advertisement

How will it work in Belgium now so.
    A vpn could make it interesting

Might not work if the account is from a different country but if it's a Belgium account. It won't work as it'll be region specific I imagine.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I wonder if they will come up with some pass thing that gives certain amount of packs per month for a fee to try get around it..... Interesting times ahead.

Hard to know. I think if they were going that route would they not of done it already . Like Belgium have been pushing this summer last year at least.

I reckon we could see big changes next year. Especially if more countries get involved.
    Isn't England involved in something like this or was it just a report

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Madrid SBC can be done without navas, cassimero, benzema and assenjo.

Can also use the bronze left back... should have stocked up!

Amat and insua are the center backs I bought at 550-700 coins.. selling easy at 2.5k BIN

Amat and Insua going for less than 1k. Have I missed the boat or are they likely to spike?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Redo91 wrote: »
    ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Madrid SBC can be done without navas, cassimero, benzema and assenjo.

Can also use the bronze left back... should have stocked up!

Amat and insua are the center backs I bought at 550-700 coins.. selling easy at 2.5k BIN

Amat and Insua going for less than 1k. Have I missed the boat or are they likely to spike?

It's a strange one to be honest...

Plenty on the market now I sold 80% of mine at 2.5k in one cycle but struggling to get 2.5k now...

It's a gamble to buy more I think I'm going to drop the price on mine later this evening if things don't pick up a bit..

Your problem is the cards are ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

All the League SBC have been to be fair. PL was rubbish but I still made a good profit on Huddersfield and Cardiff players I bought.

Thought cassimero would be wanted with his Brazil and la liga links, looks a decent player?

Redo91 wrote: »
    All the League SBC have been to be fair. PL was rubbish but I still made a good profit on Huddersfield and Cardiff players I bought.

Majority have been crap, although I have used a few like Thauvin, Depay, Tierney, Doucoure, Skriniar who have been solid.

The problem with them is that there are not enough defenders.

ImANoob08 wrote:
    Thought cassimero would be wanted with his Brazil and la liga links, looks a decent player?

He's almost no upgrade on his normal card. 1 IF and he's useless. Not worth 200k + for most.

• Advertisement

Ah but your talking sense...

FUT community sees a shiny new card and blows coins on it ha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement