Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Mediocre TOTW.
    DyKuT1pU0AEB39z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Pure pishhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

What a poor totw!!

It's a pity you can't keep your player picks for another week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Player picks that will be thrown straight into an SBC. Not one player I would use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Glad I took the weekend off now, first weekend iv missed since it came out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Anybody playing WL for the rewards is a mug, to be honest. You've such a tiny chance of actually getting one.

The better gameplay is the only reason to even bother playing the WL.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Man, what a week to get two picks for the first time.

Cancels looked interesting....till I saw he’s a RM, not a usual RM.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Damnit Cancelo for an IF. I had bought his otw at the weekend for 340k and when the lads said he wouldn’t have a chance I sold him again. He’s going now for 430k or so.

Also using Campbell in my draft team. Christ he’s awful. Clunky as ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    Damnit Cancelo for an IF. I had bought his otw at the weekend for 340k and when the lads said he wouldn’t have a chance I sold him again. He’s going now for 430k or so.

Yeah sorry, I was one of those that said he wouldn’t get in totw, he only played 20 mins like and it was just 1 goal which wasn’t even the winning goal.
    There was no logical reason for him to be in totw ahead of say lala, who played 90 mins, scored the winner in an away match, and kept a clean sheet.

The only reason I can think of that he made it was the January transfer window has been so poor for them that they want to beef up the summer otws for sbc’s but even by that logic, promes had a much stronger case with a goal, assist and motm but was excluded.

• Advertisement

I really like him he is decent for beside blanc in defence love his strength just breaks everything up for me.

Hogey007 wrote:
    The only reason I can think of that he made it was the January transfer window has been so poor for them that they want to beef up the summer otws for sbc’s but even by that logic, promes had a much stronger case with a goal, assist and motm but was excluded.

Hes just had a special card. Was never going to be included this week.

Van der sar sbc up, requires an 87 rated squad also so I’ll probably give this a miss.

Great for vvd and de ligt owners.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Hes just had a special card. Was never going to be included this week.

There was no overlap so they could’ve added him if they wanted to boost the otw promo, like giving a TIF to cancelo for scoring 1 goal in a 20 min cameo is crazy.
    I agree that promes wasn’t going to get 1 in my opinion either, I sold my otw of him in the hype for 180k, I was just making the point that if they were going to do something daft to boost otws for no reason, promes was a better shout for them as they could somewhat back it up with performance

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There was no overlap so they could’ve added him if they wanted to boost the otw promo, like giving a TIF to cancelo for scoring 1 goal in a 20 min cameo is crazy.
    I agree that promes wasn’t going to get 1 in my opinion either, I sold my otw of him in the hype for 180k, I was just making the point that if they were going to do something daft to boost otws for no reason, promes was a better shout for them as they could somewhat back it up with performance

I think EA gave up on justifying IF after Salah last year.
    Hell his otw card should have been about 96 rated.

Hogey007 wrote:
    There was no overlap so they could’ve added him if they wanted to boost the otw promo, like giving a TIF to cancelo for scoring 1 goal in a 20 min cameo is crazy. I agree that promes wasn’t going to get 1 in my opinion either, I sold my otw of him in the hype for 180k, I was just making the point that if they were going to do something daft to boost otws for no reason, promes was a better shout for them as they could somewhat back it up with performance

Was never going to happen while his OTW is available as an SBC. OTW promo has been awful this year being honest. Felipe Andersen and Mahrez are the only decent cards.

Did the Nesta SBC. Bar for Pique from a pack the rest was junk.
    Will try him out and see how he goes. Had him last year and he was excellent.
    Long term plan is himself and Keane will go for another icon SBC..

First game with him and he's a step up over UCL Sanchez...his interceptions are flawless, same as I remembered for Fifa last year. My opponent had a similar team to me with totgs Neymar and Mbappe ST up front and they were only spectators. He had 5 key interceptions where he cut out the ball before the strikers had a chance to get to it. I think the guy only had 2 shots at goals. They both resulted in goals. one thanks to Zlatan who falls over like a tank loses the ball and the 2nd one VVD watched as the guy right beside him took a shot at goals while Nesta was racing over to intercept and threw out a leg but it was too late.
    It always annoys me when EA murder icons especially one of the best defenders ever in soccer and same goes for Van Basten, Shearer etc. Prime Shearer being 91 is a real sore point with me. He's easily a 93.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭djan

Just hopped on there after a few days and the delay/Lagg in rivals is horrible. On xbox, anyone else experiencing this??

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

djan wrote: »
    Just hopped on there after a few days and the delay/Lagg in rivals is horrible. On xbox, anyone else experiencing this??
    I had it very bad yesterday and 1 game today. I plugged in a wired connection and it was an improvement. When testing the connection xbox showed my connection was fine but they were having issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Isn't the anthem open beta this weekend as well. That beta last weekend was apparently only for people who pre ordered so potentially more problems this weekend.

Took the coins this morning from rivals, will open my player picks today and then keep my packs till tomorrow at 6.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Took the coins this morning from rivals, will open my player picks today and then keep my packs till tomorrow at 6.

Why tomorrow?

Why tomorrow?

Incase there's a promo of some sort.

Gomez and Semedo

Cant complain, given the weeks offers.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Incase there's a promo of some sort.

I could never wait. If you told me I was guaranteed an icon in my packs tomorrow it would kill me to wait.

Untradeable Benzema in my packs, and a good few 84s.

Nothing stellar or useable, but a good inlay towards my next icon anyway.

I could never wait. If you told me I was guaranteed an icon in my packs tomorrow it would kill me to wait.

Haha I just feel there's nothing worthwhile in the TOTW etc so hopefully they do a promo of some sort tomorrow.

Benzema and Jordan in my player picks.

Donnarumma and some 83 Moroccan from player picks.
    There was absolutely nothing usable in this totw except for cancelo as a sub so there was no expectations or hope.

Saving packs until tomorrow, there has to be big players in whatever the promo is giving how rubbish they’ve made totw, they need to sell those packs!

• Advertisement

Nothing!!!!!! I'm done with this game I'm going playing dominos!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement