Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

The Fut swap SBC's for Jan are expiring in a few hours. Are the packs that you get for the FUT swap deals tradeable? Have eight players - would take the packs if they are; if not then I guess I would take Promes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Nah nev ya can't carry them over use them up mate

RossieMan wrote: »
    Yea just a general tip for people who don't buy packs and have unlimited coins.

Wouldn't touch them this week.

Spent about 60euro on packs and only had 800k coins before I bought em...

Also don't have a single icon so wouldn't even consider my squad to be half as good as most but sure look thanks for the advice I suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

ImANoob08 wrote:
    Nah nev ya can't carry them over use them up mate

nevelator wrote:
    The Fut swap SBC's for Jan are expiring in a few hours. Are the packs that you get for the FUT swap deals tradeable? Have eight players - would take the packs if they are; if not then I guess I would take Promes.

I think he means are the packs tradeable if he's gets them using the futswap players. I think only the silver pack is untradable. That requires one futswap player. Any of the other packs are tradeable as far as I know.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    I think he means are the packs tradeable if he's gets them using the futswap players. I think only the silver pack is untradable. That requires one futswap player. Any of the other packs are tradeable as far as I know.

ah my apologies your correct i read that totally wrong!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    ah my apologies your correct i read that totally wrong!

NOOB!!!!!!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭Guffy

Tltr sweet **** all although will have a look at Giménez

Ok so opening my FUT, Div and laliga, not årsed waiting till 6.

First red took Wendt, ignoring Donnarumma

Second pulled either Benzema or Giménez, have Benzima RTF so took Giménez.

Total of 32 packs to open...

5 x jumbo premium gold pack gives me 4 x 82 rated players and a draft

4 x gold players packs gives 2 x 81 rated

1 x premium gold players pack... board...another fecking
    Savić

3x prime gold player packs totw Wendt 4x 82 rated

1 x small prime gold player pack 81 rated

2 x small rare player 2x 82

3 x rare players pack 2x 85, 2x 84, 3x 83

5 x mega packs 1 x 85, 2 x 84, 2 x 83

4 x prime electrum packs 2 x 83 (both the same)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

But why didn't you save your packs to get those exact same rewards tomorrow when prices will crash due to the promo coming out? ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The 75k Futbin quotes for doing the Australian SBC is off by a good bit, I reckon. There's a few teams it says will cost 7500 coins, and I'm doing them for 3.5-4k.

2 teams left, but have broken even so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The 75k Futbin quotes for doing the Australian SBC is off by a good bit, I reckon. There's a few teams it says will cost 7500 coins, and I'm doing them for 3.5-4k.

2 teams left, but have broken even so far.

Just got to finish the Scottish, Sauidi and Dutch to have them all done twice. Ran out of coins doing Dundee and Rangers.

The Scottish is painfully expensive for what it is.

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Just got to finish the Scottish, Sauidi and Dutch to have them all done twice. Ran out of coins doing Dundee and Rangers.

The Scottish is painfully expensive for what it is.

I'm guessing cause Tierney is actually viable?

Finished the Australian one now. Cost me 43k from scratch, so well, well under Futbin's estimation.

I've made 30k back from pack rewards so far, with five of the 10 packs still left to open.

Really nothing in the last few packs. Ended up, id say spending 43k to make back 40k, a purple Honda and a decent selection of non-rares.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Prime Michael Owen sbc, same requirements as nesta so will be about 550k

This is coming tomorrow, sure am glad I kept all my packs :D

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1091033425648074752?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hogey007 wrote: »
    This is coming tomorrow, sure am glad I kept all my packs :D

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1091033425648074752?s=21

Bit of hype for a Friday happy days, glad I kept my packs aswel bound to pack something amazing... :pac:

Pique from MM. Not bad.

Oh joy, another new colour of card. They'll run out...

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Bit of hype for a Friday happy days, glad I kept my packs aswel bound to pack something amazing... :pac:

I think they’re Prime icon picks for anyone who kept their weekly rewards :D

I’m guessing the January transfer window was so disastrous for otw cards that they’ve done this as a variation or a replacement to it.

God only knows how many more super cards will be in it.

Got paid the other day...

Guess you can put that number up to 100euro on packs ha

Hoping they have half price packs for coins as part of the lunar promo or whatever this one is, they generally don’t have sbc’s until the Saturday of the new promo so I’ll Hoover up any cheap 84’s, to 87’s and get the the nesta sbc done and possibly nakata and Owen too.

I think we’ll see a big icon tomorrow though. Just a hunch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

How much does the English league SBC currently cost and how did ye find the pack rewards?

Thinking of doing it to get Vardy he would put me on perfect chem for Rooney until I get sort another Icon.

I have about 225k in coins.

• Advertisement

About 300k for vardy? You'd have to be mad to do it. Use his gold card.

How much does the English league SBC currently cost and how did ye find the pack rewards?

Thinking of doing it to get Vardy he would put me on perfect chem for Rooney until I get sort another Icon.

I have about 225k in coins.

Don’t start it unless you can complete Cardiff, they’re coming in at 70k now and a few players extinct.
    Haven’t been watching sky today so don’t know if they signed anyone. If they did it’d make this easier but you could do the other 19 and get stuck on Cardiff so double check that one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

About 300k for vardy? You'd have to be mad to do it. Use his gold card.

300k? ah right that's a no so. I thought it might have come down by now. Honestly was expecting around 180-200k for the set with rewards back.
    Hogey007 wrote: »
    Don’t start it unless you can complete Cardiff, they’re coming in at 70k now and a few players extinct.
    Haven’t been watching sky today so don’t know if they signed anyone. If they did it’d make this easier but you could do the other 19 and get stuck on Cardiff so double check that one

Yeah I just checked and the cheapest solution is around 70k on futbin. But those players are extinct so even if I was stupid enough I couldn't do it.

I guess I'll try IF Rashford instead so

300k? ah right that's a no so. I thought it might have come down by now. Honestly was expecting around 180-200k for the set with rewards back.

Yeah I just checked and the cheapest solution is around 70k on futbin. But those players are extinct so even if I was stupid enough I couldn't do it.

I guess I'll try IF Rashford instead so

Yeah rashford IF or Calvert Lewin FFS a much better bet as you can resell.

I’d say if Cardiff sign no gold players they’ll bump a couple of those silvers up to gold in winter upgrades to make the sbc do able again, wouldn’t touch it now at that price

Dddoooooo it go oooonnnn sure it's only virtual currency have a bit of craic ha

ImANoob08 wrote:

Virtual currency you spend real money on.

ImANoob08 wrote:

Virtual currency you spend real money on.

Yeah but I earn plenty so meh...

Also I'd say your fun at parties.

Not as easy for some to go out and throw money at a virtual game is all I'm saying.

Some people people are doing proper RTG accounts which makes the game that little bit harder.

Ah sure look it's only 60 so far plus 55 for the game so 115... the way I look at games is if I get an hour play time per 2euro spent it was worth the money and I've gotten much more game time out of this so shag it...

• Advertisement

People were mentioning sbc’s for leagues earlier, here’s a spreadsheet of the sbc’s with profitable ones in green etc.

Handy for anyone who wants to build up a few packs

https://twitter.com/imaduckquackk/status/1065691480478662657?s=21

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement