Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I'm loving gameplay too such a nice change having to work goals instead of pinging finesse shots and timed finishing spamming each game don't know how anyone could enjoy that boredom!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's equally as boring now for me. With keeper movement it's almost impossible to score normal goals against good players, other than crosses or tramp goals. Finesse shots are gone completely and can't even score them from 5 yards out. It's even more unrealistic than banging them from 30 yards.

It's impossible to keep everyone happy I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

^^ Buy Zola and start shooting from 20-30 yards out :)
    Or volleys....bloody Tevez has been banging in the goals for me the majority of which from way outside the box and being volleyed. Same for Zola.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

RossieMan wrote: »
    It's equally as boring now for me. With keeper movement it's almost impossible to score normal goals against good players, other than crosses or tramp goals. Finesse shots are gone completely and can't even score them from 5 yards out. It's even more unrealistic than banging them from 30 yards.

It's impossible to keep everyone happy I suppose.

Is keeper movement not mainly used against finesses? Finding there is much more variance to attacking and defending, now instead of just rushing people on the edge of the box queuing for the finesse, people are having to find new ways of scoring.

The "crossing meta" is nonsense too, just pushed by a couple of youtubers and latched onto.

Give it a few more games, I'm sure you'll get used to it and find it easier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Yeah I haven't conceded much crosses but then again with blanc and Campbell you wouldn't wanna :)

• Advertisement

It's just that Nepenthez asshole pushing his opinion. The guy's a complete and utter tosser. Easy to score headers when you have Neymar/Bale out on the wings and toty Ronaldo or the likes in the middle.
    Of course you still have to able to cross properly and get your striker on target. Most people just whip in vanilla crosses and they might as well just kick it wide for all the good its doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Xbox is down anyway and anthem demo is out today and a new promo

RIP servers whenever xbox comes back online

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Rossieman you'll be disgusted to know I spent 45euro on a 50euro wallet top up and bought points with it all to open packs after six....

Don't worry though I'll update you with the total crap I pack to cheer ya up

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Rossieman you'll be disgusted to know I spent 45euro on a 50euro wallet top up and bought points with it all to open packs after six....

Don't worry though I'll update you with the total crap I pack to cheer ya up

I'll be doing the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I can’t wait to open those rewards I saved, I’ll let you all know just how many of these wonderful special cards I get.
    I’m thinking at least 4 and a prime R9 too!

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I can’t wait to open those rewards I saved, I’ll let you all know just how many of these wonderful special cards I get.

I hope its Klose :D

I do like that there’s been no leaks, the anticipation is nice, there could Be anything in these, headliners gives them scope to include anyone they like really!

Blazer wrote: »
    I hope its Klose :D

:D God I’d take him in a heartbeat, I’ve never packed an icon

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RossieMan wrote: »
    Finesse shots are gone completely

This just isn't true. I still scored plenty this morning.

TIMED finesse shots might have been damaged, but normal finesse shots are still exactly the same as they've been since launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Loving the patch at the moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I do like that there’s been no leaks, the anticipation is nice, there could Be anything in these, headliners gives them scope to include anyone they like really!

It'll be a bunch of lads with great heading to fit the meta.

:D God I’d take him in a heartbeat, I’ve never packed an icon

Did I mention I picked 3 this year? :pac:
    1 from a SBC

Blazer wrote: »
    Did I mention I picked 3 this year? :pac:
    1 from a SBC

Haha I do recall :D

These seem to be the February futswap players

https://twitter.com/fifanomicsnet/status/1091394231250440192?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

The only R9 you’ll be getting is this lad:

0_LER_NEC_080818rondonJPG.jpg

:D

martyos121 wrote: »
    The only R9 you’ll be getting is this lad:

0_LER_NEC_080818rondonJPG.jpg

:D

:D:D

• Advertisement

Its a sad day when the magpies No 9 is bloody Rondon :(
    MacDonald, Andy Cole, Les Ferdinand, Shearer....and bloody Rondon.

My lord, that Werner gonna spank me more and more........ He scores against me every game I play against him

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Got Immobile from that really cheap Player Pick SBC. Untradeable but gonna be handy for an SBC.

SBC packs are terrible and no point saving them they said.......

1st pack with like 6 mixed players in it and I get the new 86 Zapata

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Insane headliner cards :O

That Son ST card is pretty tasty.
    Got sodall in my packs and blew another 300k on packs too. Highest was Icardi and a few informs.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

So these cards are dynamic? Wonder what son will cost thinking of selling Del piero to buy him

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bloody hell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

This well cheer use up lads...

50euro on packs...

Highest rated card was an 83....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement