Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

They’re dynamic too?! Like OTW?

No Liverpool players too which is strange given we’re top of the league... would’ve liked a Firmino or something

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Headliner 87 rated Arnautovic is an SBC. Requires an 83 rated team ( 1 TOTW, 2 premier league players) and an 85 rated team ( 2 West ham players)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

They’re dynamic too?! Like OTW?

Yea, they'll always stay 1 IF upgrade ahead of their last IF.

What an absolute balls to sell packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Anyone else feel like the patch has absolutely ruined the game? Rarely used timed finishing for the record. Passing seems and feels like pro clubs. It's just clunky AF.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Its a pure money grab. Like....brazenly so.

New upgrade SBCs too. 6 rare minimum, 50 chem. Reward is a player pick pack with a choice of one of four rare players. No rating mentioned though so could get 4 low rated rares.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I've done three player picks...

Mahrez in the first
    Nobody in the second
    Headliner Hernandez in the third...

Gonna do a few more

Yikes, 36 sales that cycle in my trade pile. All my Girouds, Dembeles, Herrera and Smallings got hoovered up.

Nothing in my first player pick :( But I live for these sorts of upgrades, so will probably cycle my club through them now :P

Forth nothing...

Fifth veratti...

Gonna do as many as possible with player under 81 in my club to help with the nesta sbc cost

pretty trash so far from the upgrades, i prefer them to 2 player packs though!

Did three more and got tolisso then nobody then KDB! Serious pull to say I sold mine the other day for 280k!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Did three more and got tolisso then nobody then KDB! Serious pull to say I sold mine the other day for 280k!!!!

When the luck is in, its in

Three more and not a player over 79 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Did 3,

Rubbish
    Rubbish
    Varane

The Futswap Batshuyai is a La Liga one. Guess they didn't bother changing him, given he swapped teams yesterday.

Might fire my flashback Hernandez into that sbc for arnautovic, I never ever use him and with arnoutovic being a live item he could get a few upgrades.
    Only 150k for sbc and my Hernandez would shave about 35k off that.
    Will see what they have tomorrow first

• Registered Users Posts: 42,089 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The Futswap Batshuyai is a La Liga one. Guess they didn't bother changing him, given he swapped teams yesterday.

More ineptness from EA Sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Finishing the night on 11-4, not the best of starts but im loving the new patch :D

Did the cheap half of arnie for about 15-17k because I had to buy an IF.

Wasn't gonna bother with him but the fact he's a live card makes it interesting

More ineptness from EA Sports.

In this case I think they’re ok, they’re just giving you a chance to pick a card that already exists in the game, he got his totw card at Valencia so his IF would have to stay with them.
    They couldn’t give him an IF with Everton as he hasn’t even played for them yet.
    But yeah, they probably coulda picked a player that hasn’t just transferred clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Did about 15 player picks. All awful , highest was Balotelli.

• Advertisement

Just got Zapata from the pack from the world class part of the nesta SBC...

Tradeable and going for 120k do I sell or keep? Don't use serie a at the moment but looks a good card and is playing well at the moment...

Just got Zapata from the pack from the world class part of the nesta SBC...

Tradeable and going for 120k do I sell or keep? Don't use serie a at the moment but looks a good card and is playing well at the moment...

He’ll rise when out of packs, if you need coins sell, if not hold for about 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    He’ll rise when out of packs, if you need coins sell, if not hold for about 2 weeks

He’s also being used in a lot is sbcs especially Nesta. And

Given his card I'd sell. He'll be packed more throughout the week and will drop in value. Really not a usable card for any teams, or shouldn't be given the quality of all the other cards.

Why would you use a card like that in a SBC when you can buy higher rated gold cards for a lot less than 100k...

Why would you use a card like that in a SBC when you can buy higher rated gold cards for a lot less than 100k...

Think he means his IF I’d being used in sbc, easy mix up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Tried that Demiribay challenge. Impossible in Div Rivals when I come up against god squads every game. Gave up in the end after losing the lead twice in my first two games.

Did 3 more player picks.......lads don’t hate the player....hate the game :D

B6-BCDD09-1-C17-42-D4-8-B27-42306174-D45-B.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Did 3 more player picks.......lads don’t hate the player....hate the game :D

B6-BCDD09-1-C17-42-D4-8-B27-42306174-D45-B.jpg

Something is wrong with your EA account. That's just unbelievable :)

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Something is wrong with your EA account. That's just unbelievable :)

I know, I was delighted just to got bonucci for the icon sbc, then rashford came out next and I must’ve checked about 5 times I had the blue selector on him before hitting continue!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement