Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Blew 1.7mill on packs. Got back around 600k and then blew that on packs.
    Got Kane, Dybala, headline Srikinar , few 86s etc.
    Rest was useless.
    Will do the player picks over the weekend just to burn up cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Did 6 packs there, couple of rags, few 83s... untradeable Ronaldo. Much better value than I thought they were!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Godin, discard IF and 2x 84s were the highlights for me out of 6-8 packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Nakata and nesta sbc’s done, decided against arnaoutovic, nice card and decent price but I figured it’s a waste of coins as I already have flashback ibra as my “tall, physical” sub and can’t Arnie isn’t getting enough if’s to be better than him.

Weekend league extended 24 hours again, absolute gift, I was away nearly all day yesterday but have Monday off.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Weekend league extended 24 hours again, absolute gift, I was away nearly all day yesterday but have Monday off.

Thank god. Splitting migrane today and a VAT bill to work out. Takes a tonne of pressure off. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Got to my 14 wins already, my eyes are in the back of my head trying to cram games in cause I hardly have time to play over the next 2 days, now I hear the weekend league is extended :pac:

Haha, ah sure you might as well get to 17 on Monday so, with all those super players in packs the better packs from gold 2, gold 1 could be worth it this week.

I’m 6-2 now, that’s good for me, no doubt I’ll start getting a few more losses as I play better players but really enjoying gameplay so far.
    Between the soccer and rugby I’ll probably only get in 2 more games today but least I have Monday if I’m hungover tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Finished nesta and Arnie this morning...

From start to finish cost me 300k liquid plus a **** load of high rated untradables...

Happy enough with that as I was still use base Sanchez at center half and didn't do the zlatan SBC so Arnie gives me an option..

Also love the live cards

Also, 4 matches in, I’m finding headliner rashford a delight!
    Kinda glad in a weird way that I got him as untradeable too as now I can’t be tempted to sell him.

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Finished nesta and Arnie this morning...

From start to finish cost me 300k liquid plus a **** load of high rated untradables...

Happy enough with that as I was still use base Sanchez at center half and didn't do the zlatan SBC so Arnie gives me an option..

Also love the live cards

Arnie looks a super option for anyone who didn’t get ibra, I think they were very generous with how they priced this sbc.
    I’ve used Nesta in 5 matches now and such a step up from Campbell.

2 great signings for Noob United :)

Noob United with look better with one of my favourite ever center halfs but they will no doubt still finish with 17 wins during the weekend league ha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

What exactly has the patch supposedly fixed, cos i see no difference, keeper reactions to shots less then 5 yards away is still incredibly fast, timed finish is still working, and defenders with legs like stretch armstrong are still blocking shots, so it wasnt that anyway

Upto 8 wins from 13 games and im leaving it at that, cant be bothered

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

VVD gone up to an 88 in head to head

His POTM should be going up to a 92/93 at this stage

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gonna start ticking through the Chinese SBC, to see if its "breakeven-able".

3 teams down so far. Spent 13,200 coins, got 21,600 worth of cards back.

If it's in any way profitable, it's basically 16 free packs.....

I wanna try that SBC thing as well just to see but it's so much effort buying all the players and making all the teams ha

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    VVD gone up to an 88 in head to head

His POTM should be going up to a 92/93 at this stage

*heavy breathing*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Are winter upgrades expected soon? Made to sell my OTW Witsel!

Seen this on reddit, too many people were packing headliners it seems.
    They reduced pack odds. Happy to bring out shiney new cards every second week but not happy if people actually get them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/am97ww/pack_weight_was_too_high/?st=JRNG7SHR&sh=26f2af5d

Redo91 wrote: »

Should be in next 2 to 3 weeks.

They increased witsels price range in last day or 2 so def don’t sell now.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »

Should be in next 2 to 3 weeks.

They increased witsels price range in last day or 2 so def don’t sell now.
    Cheers. Bought him for 40k so will hopefully make a good profit. Hoping to get RTTF Sanchez in before the 1st of the PSG match on the 12th of February so I’m hoping it’s before then.

Dortmund match ya mean?

Nesta isn't much more to be his SBC you might also have players to bring the price down and may even get lucky with the packs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lads what rating is Rashford in head to head??

Dortmund match ya mean?

Nesta isn't much more to be his SBC you might also have players to bring the price down and may even get lucky with the packs?
    Sorry should have specified I was talking about Alexis Sanchez who I think also has a RTTF card.

Cheers. Bought him for 40k so will hopefully make a good profit. Hoping to get RTTF Sanchez in before the 1st of the PSG match on the 12th of February so I’m hoping it’s before then.

I don’t think you’ll get the witsel upgrade before the ucl hype starts, this promo is on for a week and we have that lunar promo too.
    The ucl live cards will start rising again in the build up to the matches once this promo ends.
    So you could gain 30k by holding witsel but then lose it by having to pay more for Sanchez.
    So if it’s really a move you want to make and there’s no where you can gain money from you might be much the same selling witsel now?

They play at 2:30 today, I’d def hold for that, if he scores he might get another increase in price.

With these live cards it’s all gambling though because if united don’t win v psg he’ll drop a good bit

jayo26 wrote: »
    Lads what rating is Rashford in head to head??

82 and a ST

Dortmund match ya mean?

Sorry should have specified I was talking about Alexis Sanchez who I think also has a RTTF card.

Sorry should have copped that forgot Alexis has a RTTF card, I like there chances v psg bow with neymar out and they don't have a natural CM with veratti out as well...

James Collins 2 more goals for Luton

Should get an 84 IF

Chelsea won 5-0 as well...

Hazard scored two, higuain scored two and kante got two assists... likely to see one of them as well....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    82 and a ST

Might get a plus one but not enough to effect his informs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement