Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

That Juan Jesus fut swap card from Roma would be a perfect replacement for Benatia.

Paired with if Manolas might be good.

Will go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Higuain is nailed on for this.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Higuain is nailed on for this.

Will they finally release the new cards by next Wednesday then?

I hope so. Surely he can't be Milan if :)

Can't see them doing summer OTW to be honest.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Can't see them doing summer OTW to be honest.

Sorry, I meant if they finally update recently transferred players ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

EA said if hig gets an IF that his O2W from Milan will change to Chelsea

Ah I see, yea they generally do it Monday/Tuesday from previous week's.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Son motm hopefully an if, an immediate boost to my headliner card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

OTW Higuian going for 180-190k on ps4.. worth the chance? If the card updates to a Chelsea card he could go up in value..

I don't think the otw card will change club

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

seamie78 wrote: »
    Son motm hopefully an if, an immediate boost to my headliner card

Wouldn’t think he’ll make totw as his headliner card will still be in packs.
    They can’t overlap special cards

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

For anyone looking for value for coins, here’s a spreadsheet I found that shows which league SBCS are best value for coins in terms of pack rewards:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZNlLG-W9xbcNh92fM_EAKIVfD3bERZsETdiMnQoCrIc/htmlview#gid=1426946871

One saying he will one saying he won't...

Rolled the dice at 170k see what happens

Hogey007 wrote:
    Wouldn’t think he’ll make totw as his headliner card will still be in packs. They can’t overlap special cards

Didn't consider that I was getting ahead of myself

He almost definitely will not change clubs on his OTW.
    Better chance of him getting a new OTW that will sell EA more packs.

Meh either way if he gets an IF he will increase worst case I break even I suppose..

Higuain otw will switch to Chelsea if he gets an IF

https://twitter.com/ea_gzaro/status/1088571328775389185?s=21

Kind of crap if you are running a seria a team, some compensation because he moved to premiership and value increases not so good if a player moves to China

Kind of crap if you are running a seria a team, some compensation because he moved to premiership and value increases not so good if a player moves to China

Yeah I honestly didn’t think they changed either until he tweeted that last week, he’s one of the community managers so you’d imagine he’d be on the ball.

They said they do. But maybe it was other type of cards. So many of them now.

• Advertisement

Dani carvahal headliner SBC up... looks decebt if your running a Spain or la liga squad

wonski wrote: »

They said they do. But maybe it was other type of cards. So many of them now.

He names higuains OTW card in the tweet confirming they will change....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Given they don't change position, I didn't think they'd change club.

BUT I'd imagine they wouldn't be keen on advertising a special Higuain card with the "wrong" club on it. From a licensing point of view, they might feel it's safer to just change him to the proper club and promote the card then.

Thinking of doing the Nakata SBC for Prime Gerrard.... reckon he’d require an icon?

Almost have prime Owen done now.

That’ll leave me with nakata, baresi, Campbell, Owen, keane and nesta for the R9 sbc which will probably drop about a week before fifa 20!

Ideally I’d like to keep keane and nesta but they’ll be sacrificed if I need to.

Hoping prime Maldini only needs 1 icon, the other icons that cost around 2 million BIN, (Raul, ballack, Best) only required 1 icon.

Thinking of doing the Nakata SBC for Prime Gerrard.... reckon he’d require an icon?

I don’t think Gerrard will require an icon as he is only 1.2 bin, they’ll throw in an 87 squad to bring his price up to about 800k.

Def worth doing nakata though, coming in at 380k now, you’ll need an icon at some point so take him and the packs now.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Bought two higuains for 165000 hope it pays off. Its a gamble I know but sure hopefully make a few coins

Casilla has finally transferred to Leeds in game, those Madrid cards should start to rise a lot over next 2 weeks.
    Munir has already rose from 1.4 when I posted it tues/weds to 3.8 now.
    Gonna hold longer though, there is no other striker options for Barca other than a rare silver so that munir is only going one way as he’s not in packs anymore so will become scarcer and scarcer.

People will just transfer a CAM to a CF to get he same chemistry. I'd sell while there's a bit of buzz around the la Liga.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »

I don’t think Gerrard will require an icon as he is only 1.2 bin, they’ll throw in an 87 squad to bring his price up to about 800k.

Def worth doing nakata though, coming in at 380k now, you’ll need an icon at some point so take him and the packs now.

Do you reckon? I’ll hold off and see if they release Gerrard over the next month or so and see if he requires an icon. I’ll probably do Nakata just before he expires, throw him into Socrates or something.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement