Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

RossieMan wrote: »
    People will just transfer a CAM to a CF to get he same chemistry. I'd sell while there's a bit of buzz around the la Liga.

Doubt it as Suarez is gone to arsenal so he won’t be in packs anymore either and that only leaves rafinha and Arthur as usable options for the 3 cm places, if they convert Suarez to cf they’ll still be short a midfielder and chem is already tight with no left back or left wing options (at a reasonable price)

I think we can all agree the premier league sbc players were a huge let down yet people are still paying 100k to complete the Cardiff part so just proves people are suckers for Sbc’s.

Munir, casilla, Dennis Suarez and Wagner of Bayern will all rise to around 6/7k would be my prediction.
    I’m not willing to buy anymore at 3.8 Incase I’m wrong but happy to hold all the ones I got at 1.0 to 1.4

Do you reckon? I’ll hold off and see if they release Gerrard over the next month or so and see if he requires an icon. I’ll probably do Nakata just before he expires, throw him into Socrates or something.

That’d by my guess on Gerrard based on the other sbc’s we’ve seen and his current BIN.

Alternatively they could use an icon but leave out the 87 squad which would see pice around 900k to 1 mil.
    But yeah just hold on and see if they drop Gerrard in next couple of weeks, if they haven’t dropped him when nakata is close to expiring just pick him up Incase.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

0-0 so far in the weekend league. Keepin' er real

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

9-10 in weekend league. Chugging along. Few asses played. One guy was 2-0 down, scored and dabbed....and then conceeded 5 goals before he rage quit :pac:

2 teams left in Chinese league. Think i'm about 8k in profit, but one of the remaining teams looks stupidly expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Christ the server lag is absolutely crazy tonight.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    9-10 in weekend league. Chugging along. Few asses played. One guy was 2-0 down, scored and dabbed....and then conceeded 5 goals before he rage quit :pac:

2 teams left in Chinese league. Think i'm about 8k in profit, but one of the remaining teams looks stupidly expensive.

And finished at being at a 20k loss.

In fairness, the cheapest 86 player is currently 20k anyway, so Oscar will be price-appropriate SBC bait.

Spreadsheet of players due upgrades according to sofifa, it’s done manually so a couple of mistakes in it, I see from the comments he has Anderson wrong but still handy to give you a rough guide,

Bought a Bernardo Silva at 52k, if he gets the +2, a 88 prem inform will be handy to have

https://twitter.com/inhutradiac1/status/1091818410940514306?s=21

A 92 potm Van Dijk will be nice as well as a 90 potm Aub.

They released new motm cards including zapata who has already got a boost to his headliner card

Interesting this as I thought you couldn’t have overlapping special cards

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1091885566499549184?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Damn... Zapata has gotten a motm card and his headliner has already gone from 100k to 140k...

Should have held him

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Damn... Zapata has gotten a motm card and his headliner has already gone from 100k to 140k...

Should have held him

Ah you couldn’t have seen that coming but interesting that they’ve done it, Pepe scored, assisted and got man of the match Friday night.
    Son scored twice last week including the winner and man of the match yesterday so in theory Pepe and son could be in totw now but their informs not becoming active until headliners is over.
    I had picked up 2 Pepe yesterday at 125k as he seemed too cheap for his card potential

Thank god there's an extension. Only got to play a single game today, so am sitting snuggly at 9-11. Try and get the two to auto-qualify tomorrow.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Thank god there's an extension. Only got to play a single game today, so am sitting snuggly at 9-11. Try and get the two to auto-qualify tomorrow.

Are ye not a week ahead. I basically have last Thursday’s rewards to use for next weekends. And this weekends will do the followings week.

Blazer wrote: »
    Are ye not a week ahead. I basically have last Thursday’s rewards to use for next weekends. And this weekends will do the followings week.

I was at one point a good while back, but not any more. Truthfully, I never really play during the week so never build up a backlog any more.

2 UCL Fellaini's sold today at 9900 :D

Flashback baines, 87 rated,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Need an 84 and 85 rated squad... Think I'll still with my UCL Alonso!

Doesn’t require any in forms though so should be relatively cheap.
    His stats are better than Alonso in most areas although Alonso should start seeing his upgrades soon with Europa league back.

I’ll have a think about it, really not the biggest Alonso fan, just so slow and clunky

Edit: never mind, it’s 150k, I’ll pass and see how Alonso gets on with uogrades

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Sold IF Neymar and bought Rashford for 700k

Dont know why but **** it, doesn't even make my bench.

Doing the Belgian league, but not bothering to keep track of coins on it.

Packed a Cardiff silver on my third one, who's extinct :D

Cards I’ve regretted going for.
    1. Sturridge- frakkin useless
    2. Arnautovic - lumbering oaf
    3. De Jong - meh

Kinda on the fence about Zlatan. I find Tevez and Rooney suits my style better.

Cards I never regretted -

1. Zola. Even though I was gonna exploit the sbc until they fixed it I’m really glad I got caught in the middle of it. I got all my cards back but the best decision I made was to go for Zola. He’s something like 12 goals in 9 matches for me this weekend.
    In total he’s now my top scorer and they’re all online matches. No stupid ass squad battles boosting his stats.
    2. I have Salah’s base card but decided to go for Best. He’s bloody awesome and a constant danger in the box.
    3. Ballack- I was really expecting Ballack to blow me away so was extremely disappointed with his first 20 games or so. Then I realized he was just everywhere and once I learnt what works for him he became my midfield kingpin. Scores crucial goals, wins headers at corners etc to bury goals, gets tackled in. Never had any regrets after that.

Cards I regret not going for
    1. Juanfran- his RB card still looks extremely tasty
    2. Futmass De Bruyne - savage card every time the prick comes up against me and it looks bloody awesome.
    3. Alves- it’s Danny bloody Alves..nuff said.

• Advertisement

15 wins with 5 games to play, might play the rest tomorrow but I prefer the gold 3 packs over gold 2.

Would just be playing for the rivals points so I don't have to play any rivals games

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Another futswap card available through squad battles. Silver 3 which should be no more than 3 games I think, depending on the level the games are played.

wonski wrote: »
    Another futswap card available through squad battles. Silver 3 which should be no more than 3 games I think, depending on the level the games are played.

Does anyone even bother with futswap now apart from getting the packs? The player for 14 tokens should really be a player in the 90’s now.
    Hell even let it a base icon to make it more interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Yeah I thought as the game progressed the rating of the player should increase with it, I will wake the 84 rated LB though as a sub for that position

Also, when is ratings refresh?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Also, when is ratings refresh?

It was the end of Feb last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

One thing they should change is that we should be able to use our red picks as TOTW players in SBC's

We spend a whole weekend playing 30 WL games and end up getting a TOTW striker from the German Third Division that we have no use for

Got my 8 wins. Will definitely go for 11 more likely the 14 if I get enough time.

Only had an hour this morning, so grinded out 2 wins. 11-14, and unlikely I get back on latter. Just happy that I'm confident grinding out the 11 minimum now, instead of it being the max target :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭djan

With the winter rating updates looming, does anybody know if the non IF players you have in your club get updated too or do you need to pack/buy the newer ones? Eg, buy normal VVD now and get him updated later on?

• Advertisement

djan wrote: »
    With the winter rating updates looming, does anybody know if the non IF players you have in your club get updated too or do you need to pack/buy the newer ones? Eg, buy normal VVD now and get him updated later on?

Normal cards don't upgrade

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement