Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭djan

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Normal cards don't upgrade

Quite a strange mechanic having two versions of the same player in a standard card. Good to know though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

The more I use Nesta the more I hate Van Dijk.
    Watching Nesta is like watching a ballerina, graceful, assured and composed. Then we have Van Dijk. It’s like watching the terminator trying to do ballet. He’s an efficient killing machine but not a bit graceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Anyone complete Baines? Is he better than SBC Tierney

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

11-3 which is my best by a ****ing mile. I know that finesse shots were OP but i wasn't able to use them as i don't play that much these days and muscle memory wasn't there at all for me so seems like the patch suits me a bit better. Tho i am one of that saps who subs on Ibra (and De Jong who i quite like but my team is kinda **** so...) at the very beginning. Gonna sell the team up this week and should give me about 1.2m to trade with so hopefully i can actually use that to start making some real profit. Any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

14-12

Seem to have moved onto where I’m getting 14 with more ease but still not pushed on enough to be getting 17.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

14-4 myself. 2 losses earlier when I was tight for time so quit out of tough games to get easy wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

RossieMan wrote: »
    14-4 myself. 2 losses earlier when I was tight for time so quit out of tough games to get easy wins.

What's your team rossie?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Got to 18 wins with 2 left, lost 1 so started the other game and scored ogs to give the other lad the win cause I'm a sound bastard.

Flashback Hunterlaar sbc up.
    89 rated.

Wow.... EA just wow....

Huntelar flashback..

90 heading acc, 99 jumping, 99 strenght....

Talk about playing to the meta....

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Wow.... EA just wow....

Huntelar flashback..

Nice link for De Jong in fairness.

Wow.... EA just wow....

Huntelar flashback..

60 odd stam and 2 star skills

Yeah handy for people who have good links but still a total joke...

60stam won't mean feck all if you start him for 45 mins to give dejong and depay full chem then bring on zlatan...

Yeah handy for people who have good links but still a total joke...

60stam won't mean feck all if you start him for 45 mins to give dejong and depay full chem then bring on zlatan...

yup and 2 star skills won't matter to those who just plan on launching balls into the box over and over again.

Also 99 composure is pretty nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭djan

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    yup and 2 star skills won't matter to those who just plan on launching balls into the box over and over again.

Also 99 composure is pretty nice.

I think 68 Stam on a striker if instructed to stay up is fine... gonna be fun..

Cheap enough, was 100k on futbin when I did it, I had an untradeable ucl fahrman (Schalke requirement) and an untradeable robben (Holland requirement) which took 25k off it.
    Had majority of items in my club.

For me, at 75k worth of club stock it was a no brainer, cheapest 89 rated players are about 55k.

So I was getting 80k worth of packs for 20k, I’ll tuck huntelaar away and use him in an sbc for one of the big icons, I’ll give him a run out but not expecting anything.

Got back about 50k from the packs so it was a profitable sbc.

Played my first game with nesta and Arnie there... won 5-0 Arnie got an assist but didn't score but his hold up play with back to goal worked wonders for my other front men....

But my word what a player nesta is..

Not for a second did I think I was going to concede... maybe it was just a lucky game for me but having someone beside VVD that you trust as much as him is a great feeling

Finished on 17 wins

Last game won on pens to get the 17, guy ended up with Ronaldo, Hazard, Aubemeang, Neymar, Mbappe and Kante on the pitch, was a tense game to say the least.

Played most of the games with IF Lindelof and SBC Tierney instead of CL Ramos and Marcelo

I ain't going back, hope Lindeloff gets the POTM but I doubt it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Finished on 17 wins

Last game won on pens to get the 17

Played most of the games with IF Lindelof and SBC Tierney instead of CL Ramos and Marcelo

I ain't going back, hope Lindeloff gets the POTM but I doubt it

IF Lindelof, interesting. Who did you play him with?

IF Lindelof, interesting. Who did you play him with?

TOTY De Gea
    Promo Lala - IF Lindelof - 89 Blanc - SBC Tierney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I'll be picking him up and putting him CDM. Great for Dutch links.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, I've got 270k and am looking at CDMs for the weekend.

I'm looking at running...
    Best
    Auba - Zola - Suarez
    XXXX- Keane
    Alonso - VVD - Campbell - Alves
    DDG

Keane could switch sides if I eyed up Casemiro, or could go for Kante or Pogba on the left?

Lord TSC wrote: »

Best
    Auba - Zola - Suarez
    XXXX- Keane
    DDG

Keane could switch sides if I eyed up Casemiro, or could go for Kante or Pogba on the left?

We should get the lunar promo Friday (possibly tomorrow but you’d imagine it’d have been announced by now)

When that drops the price of golds will drop, I’d pick up kante then. He’s an animal.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Best
    Auba - Zola - Suarez
    XXXX- Keane
    DDG

I use Pogba at LDM with Keane RDM and I wouldn't change him. He lasts all game and he is soo good at interceptions and passing. Either stick a shadow or a gladiator on him.

Terrible at penos though

Got Elite 1! I've never played more than 20 games in a weekend league before and the best i've ever done is Gold 3. I may be biased but this patch is great. :P Delighted with that.

Got my 14 wins. About 9 games left but will call it a night at that.
    This weeks totw could be sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Have 40k coins just hanging around so going to buy some Roussillon cards in the hope he gets into TOTW, worked well with Nelson Semedo last week.
    Any one doing any trading ahead of TOTW this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,089 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Got Gold 2 in the last game. Was made to work hard for it with about 12 of my matches going into extra time and some to penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Started 3-0 in WL. By the end of Friday I was 4-12. Literally couldn't buy a win no matter what I did. Managed to get to 11-16 then which I was happy with. But then after WL was extended I had time to play the 3x games on Monday. Managed to win 3 from 3 to get Gold 3 which I was delighted with given how I started.

Last game need to get the 14 I won 2-1 against a team with TOTY KDB, Kante, Ronaldo, Marcelo, Ramos and then icons Schevchenko & Vieira. When I saw the team come up I nearly cried as figured I was on a hiding to nothing but I absolutely bashed him, he only scored in the 89th. minute or so.

I tried FSS Guendouzi but found him anonymous. So sold him and brought in Pogba & Hazard for the same price which has made a massive difference.

Can't wait to get a Championship & Hellas Liga as my Player picks on Thursday now.

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote: »

Can't wait to get a Championship & Hellas Liga as my Player picks on Thursday now.

Your living the dream, grind out a weekend for 8-10 hours for trash 81 rated red players.

It would be bearable if the red picks counted as TOTW players in SBC's

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement