Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Got the ultimate pack for rewards and got nothing of note. Marhez and a bunch of SBC fodder.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Need higuain to get an inform have 4 of his otw bought a 165000 and no coins left. If he gets one and it changes to Chelsea could make a few coins

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Ronaldo made totw!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Was hoping Thorgan Hazard would get an IF, useless TOTW for Bundesliga

• Advertisement

As soon as I open my packs Thursday I’m buying as many 83’s as I can as I’d be amazed if there wasn’t a totw sbc Friday or Saturday. Whenever they stack the totw it usually means an sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

First week in a long time I regret not playing WL..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I cant wait lads red card Ronaldo been a long time coming but will finally have him tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

jayo26 wrote: »
    I cant wait lads red card Ronaldo been a long time coming but will finally have him tomorrow morning.

I'd take Chilwell at this stage

Reds have been muck

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I'd take Chilwell at this stage

Reds have been muck

I got Godin once any other red card is crap.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sorry I didn't get 14 las weekend instead of two ago. That looks an awesome TOTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Glad I did the 14 now.
    I deserve a break now with a decent red card. Ronaldo will do me fine.

Blazer wrote: »
    Glad I did the 14 now.
    I deserve a break now with a decent red card. Ronaldo will do me fine.

I always go for 17 if I can I know lads say packs are not as good but they only as good as what comes out of them and with 17 you get 2 picks of 4 players instead of 2 picks of 3 players.

I always go for 17 if I can I know lads say packs are not as good but they only as good as what comes out of them and with 17 you get 2 picks of 4 players instead of 2 picks of 3 players.

Got 17 myself this week, hopefully the extra pick pays off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Also Poulsen and Guerreiro for the Bundesliga is a decent shout with the POTM coming up. (22k & 15k)
    Had a 15.5k bid in for an IF Guerrerio and he ends up going for nearly 70k. Either some bid that accidentally or there is something fishy going on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

What's the odds of me packing Ronaldo again after packing his team of the year, he's mine!

Redzer7 wrote: »
    What's the odds of me packing Ronaldo again after packing his team of the year, he's mine!

It's not a case of IF it's a case of how many times

Actually never mind what I said about a totw sbc being likely, Neymar tweeted this earlier with the otw background so I reckon we’ll get a otw sbc Friday/Saturday, perfect timing too with the upgraded Ronaldo.

https://twitter.com/neymarjr/status/1093146112477839360?s=21

Are they seriously going to do something crazy like OTW versions of Neymar, KdB and Dybala?

Anyone know what new accounts get in terms of starter packs? I'm tempted to grab EA Access for the laptop, and would be tempted to start "fresh" with Fifa. Just have a basic team, no trading, but an excuse to try unusual, cheap teams.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Are they seriously going to do something crazy like OTW versions of Neymar, KdB and Dybala?

Anyone know what new accounts get in terms of starter packs? I'm tempted to grab EA Access for the laptop, and would be tempted to start "fresh" with Fifa. Just have a basic team, no trading, but an excuse to try unusual, cheap teams.

Think that was just a promo image from the start of fifa 19 but the otw background implies something is happening with that, they could scrape together a winter otw with likes of higuain and Naldo but it’ll be the summer otw sbc with Ronaldo, Felipe Anderson etc that’ll get them the attention

• Advertisement

On the pc it’s called origin premier.. For €15 a month you get access to all ea games including ultimate versions.
    You could pay the first month, get ultimate fifa for free while you’re a subscriber and see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Hamsik SBC released

wong wrote: »
    Hamsik SBC released

Looks an excellent card.

On the pc it’s called origin premier.. For €15 a month you get access to all ea games including ultimate versions.
    You could pay the first month, get ultimate fifa for free while you’re a subscriber and see how it goes.

Yeah. I'm not 100% sure it will run on my laptop (it should, it's only a newer "gaming" laptop), but I figure for €15, if it doesn't, I've got plenty of other games to mess round with too.

I'm just curious to try a few simpler teams, something I will never do when I've got my team of untradeable icons and POTMs. Also curious as to whether or not new accounts get better luck than others :P

350k.

Interesting it's not a "Flashback" card, but a "Premium" card? Another new type?

Also curious as to whether or not new accounts get better luck than others :P

That’s the part I’d be very interested in seeing.

Oh, bloody hilarious.

EA releases the Hamsik card as a quasi-End of an Era card, since he's about to move to China.

Not 10 minutes after they release it, Napoli announce he's going nowhere as the Chinese club didn't meet their valuation.

Oh, bloody hilarious.

EA releases the Hamsik card as a quasi-End of an Era card, since he's about to move to China.

Not 10 minutes after they release it, Napoli announce he's going nowhere as the Chinese club didn't meet their valuation.

That's actually hillarious. Be funny if they took it from packs.

That's actually hillarious. Be funny if they took it from packs.

Probably won’t though. Will soak up a few cards from people.

• Advertisement

Probably won’t though. Will soak up a few cards from people.

If Rashford doesn't get a decent player of the month card I'm gonna go for hammsick instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement