Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hamsik is 5* 5* as well in H2H for anyone considering doing it. He might get a tasty upgrade later this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote:
    Yeah. I'm not 100% sure it will run on my laptop (it should, it's only a newer "gaming" laptop), but I figure for €15, if it doesn't, I've got plenty of other games to mess round with too.

Coke play with the cool kids. 8)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Lads for anyone considering doing the Arnie SBC I can't talk him up enough.

I'm currently dropping either POTM Aub or SIF Salah for him and hes just doing the bizz every game!

Best SBC player I've done by a mile but maybe he just suits my play better with the three lads running off him in behind

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

hamsik sbc is about 350k

His Europa live card is only 165k as it plummeted last week when he said his farewell when being substituted.
    If he stays, that card could be 90 rated very soon if they win both legs v Zurich and could then go even higher

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Well, it runs perfectly on my laptop :D

Spent €15 on some packs to start me off, on the Premium Player packs. Not much of note tbh. Got the same rare 82 rated Spanish keeper TWICE. Got Mandzukic as well, so he'll be the focus starting off. And CL Gelson Martins too.

Working my way through SBCs. It's nice to know no matter how bad the cards I get are as rewards, I'm highly likely to get useable players :P

• Advertisement

SIF King in the Marquee Match ups.

Nice 40k to start off the new account :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Took the 50k coins for Rivals rewards.
    No point in taking the packs as I'm getting Ronaldo in my player picks anyways.

Packed Salah from rivals. 48k coins wouldn't change my team so don't see the point in going that route. Will throw all the gold's into player upgrades.

Took the 4 untradable mega packs this morning for rivals....

Packed 88 Keane!

First ever icon happy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I'm gonna take untradeables in rivals an put anything under 83 back into player picks.

• Advertisement

Parejo and a MOTM Wallace that will never see the light of day in my untradeable.

Chilwell or Kagawa.

Went for the PL card.

Nothing in reward packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Chilwell or Kagawa.

Went for the PL card.

Nothing in reward packs.

I got Chilwell and Kagawa :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Chilwell and King player pick. Sure 84 is a limit regardless.

A bunch of 83s, Lacazette and Milinkovic Savic from all the packs.

That was a waste of time really.

Cillissen Motm card and pique in a mega pack. Then those new OTW cards Lucas Hernandez in the 50k. Not a bad one for 14 wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

God 2 untreatable cillesen and 3 lacazette all untreatable hahaha got Muller and player picks took shinji and obaran or whatever his name is

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Garbage - Brandt and Gervinho as player picks.

Diego costa only thing of note from all packs.

Cue the Thursday morning- “no one am I bothering with this sh**e again this weekend”

Fast forward to Sunday morning, I’ll probably still be racking up the games “coz Messi got a hat trick and I might pack him”

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Did a few league SBC's yesterday evening out of boredom, packed Fut Headliners Sane!

Played two games with him, he's quick so should do well for me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Fabregas and Brandt for my player picks.
    Muller, Khedeira and a few 84/85 in untradeable packs so not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Chilwell and Brandt

Nowt else

Story of my life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I opened 14 packs yesterday from SBCs. Included 2x Rare Mega Packs and 2x Prime Gold players and a load of other gold rare possibilities.

Somehow I managed to pack only three players above 80. THREE!

Kondogbia, Mata & Leno. I'd be angry but it's actually impressive. :o

Not even sure I can bring myself to open my WL & Rivals rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Frisbee wrote: »
    I opened 14 packs yesterday from SBCs. Included 2x Rare Mega Packs and 2x Prime Gold players and a load of other gold rare possibilities.

Somehow I managed to pack only three players above 80. THREE!

Kondogbia, Mata & Leno. I'd be angry but it's actually impressive. :o

Not even sure I can bring myself to open my WL & Rivals rewards.

Pack Quality is poor, last week for the start of the FUT Headliners Event I saved up over 50 packs through SBC's and rewards, I got 1 walkout Verratti!

Are their special cards out for Lunar New Year event? My team is good for now, might just wait to see who gets Bundesliga POTM next week

• Registered Users Posts: 42,089 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Brandt in the first pick. And yep Brandt shows again in the second pick. Took Reid instead.

No player above 83 in my Champs or Rivals packs. I don't know why I bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

So are we getting a CL ones to watch instead of winter ones to watch?

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/1093207702564683778?s=19

Blargh.

Because I've set up a new account with the PC version (or at least cause my team was only established yesterday), I'm blocked from trading on the apps, Can't buy, sell, relist, trade, anything.

Just says "keep playing to gain access". Looking on Reddit, the time frame seems undefined; some say they got access after 24 hours, some say a month. Some say complete the first few objectives, some say play 100 games.

:/ Not that I was going to trade heavily, but not being able to relist cards I'm trying to shift for a basic coin boost at the start is a real killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Blargh.

Because I've set up a new account with the PC version (or at least cause my team was only established yesterday), I'm blocked from trading on the apps, Can't buy, sell, relist, trade, anything.

Just says "keep playing to gain access". Looking on Reddit, the time frame seems undefined; some say they got access after 24 hours, some say a month. Some say complete the first few objectives, some say play 100 games.

:/ Not that I was going to trade heavily, but not being able to relist cards I'm trying to shift for a basic coin boost at the start is a real killer.

I had the same issue for a day or two and then it was unlocked. Think i bought a few cheap golds.

Flashback Torres. Looks meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

EA having a laugh with the requirements for the fut headliners pack

82 rated
    95 chem

for a bloody rare electrum players pack?
    Pass whatever you are smoking EA

I dunno what to make of the flashback cards to be honest.

Find it strange there to celebrate how good they were while at Liverpool for example but the card is for the current club...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Was bidding on a few cards earlier and it bugged out on me and i ended up bidding 99,500 for a card that goes for 32k. Durp!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement