Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    I dunno what to make of the flashback cards to be honest.

Find it strange there to celebrate how good they were while at Liverpool for example but the card is for the current club...

For licencing they would probably have to use current clubs for all players but they could make them link chem wise to previous clubs or something to make them better.

Ibra would link to half of Europe the s1ut :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

80 composure for Torres ...ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Let them all link to everyone, make them way more usable and put a bit of variation in teams. Sick of people pausing to sub on Ibra at the start, just let them start him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

When will potm be announced is it next week?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How I know a new SBC is out...

aZPDlqH.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Decided to do the Nakata icon sbc rather than wasting any more coins on packs.
    Can use him/Nesta/Keane then for a premier icon if I decide to go that way down the line.
    To think I've blown over 4 million on packs the last 2 weeks. Should have just bought otw Ronaldo but I would have sold him again no doubt and ended up buying packs again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Just over 23 million transfer profit mark now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Higuain hasn't really rose at all...

Bought him for 170k and hes sitting at 185k at the moment on ps4.

Surprised by that I thought him getting an inform and the card transferring to a prem team would make him just yo atleast 200k if not more..

I have the coins to sit on him so will keep him listed at around 250k and see if he plays well for Chelsea against city

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Higuain hasn't really rose at all...

Bought him for 170k and hes sitting at 185k at the moment on ps4.

Surprised by that I thought him getting an inform and the card transferring to a prem team would make him just yo atleast 200k if not more..

I have the coins to sit on him so will keep him listed at around 250k and see if he plays well for Chelsea against city

his price rose from 118k to 180k last week?
    you obviously just missed the boat on the buying stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

He was 195k yesterday. He’s probably just not a very desirable card as he severely lacks pace which most people want.
    He won’t get an IF 2 weeks in a row and also, if there is a otw sbc tomorrow or Saturday he’ll drop in price as he gets packed again.
    If it were me I’d just get rid now at 185k but completely up to you

• Advertisement

I bought 2 x Pepe headliner myself last Saturday as I thought he was too cheap at 125k, he’s 93k now
    Hard to call what way they’ll go sometimes.
    Hoping Pepe rises this week once he’s out of packs but def going to take a loss on him

Hogey007 wrote: »
    He was 195k yesterday. He’s probably just not a very desirable card as he severely lacks pace which most people want.
    He won’t get an IF 2 weeks in a row and also, if there is a otw sbc tomorrow or Saturday he’ll drop in price as he gets packed again.
    If it were me I’d just get rid now at 185k but completely up to you

You could be right... maybe I'll get rid and break even there or there abouts....

Makes it easier to take since I packed DDG and made profit on the one I had bought when I sold him and then packing keane!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Dropped about 100 points in div rivals... back down to my usual 1480-ish. Came up against a guy that started time wasting in the 75th min with a 2-1 lead.... in div rivals ffs. Swear it’s more sweatier than WL. Was dominating the game as well, 12 shots 10 OT to his 3 shots 2 OT.

Also genuinely don’t think I’ve scored a header post-patch yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Division rivals was all about lobbed through balls and crosses tonight.

Most lobbed through balls straight from the keeper. Sad state of affairs. Hope the fut champions cup will be better.

And Lukaku is back in teams. Wonder why would that be :)

Oh ffs, I’d swear I forgot to redeem my weekend league access this week.

Bloody thick system if it does lock me out as a result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Do you all not get alerts from the web app to redeem weekend league?

You won't get in now. I agree it should auto register you, but it's not hard to remember to redeem after the rewards on Thursday.

Crisis averted. I had registered :o

No memory of doing so, and had worried cause I spent yesterday on the pc version, I had neglected the Xbox one.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Donnarumma & Kagawa in my Players Picks. Not the worst but both unuseable for me so will be SBC fodder.

Took untradeables for Rivals so had 4x Mega Packs & 3x Rare Player Packs to open. Best player was Mkhitaryan. I'm going to put the controller through the tv one of these days.

The donarumma card looks half decent wouldn't have minded giving him a lash with nesta at CB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Did the Liverpool sbc for the 3rd time

Headliner

English

It's ****ing Rashers

Get the **** in YESSSS

POTM should be announced soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    POTM should be announced soon.

Should be

Still hoping for Lindelof although it's highly unlikely

Rashford won United’s personal MOTM so it should be him ahead of Lindelof.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,089 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Rashford POTM is out.

7 IFs needed, lol

Will let the dust settles and see what his price works out at. Looks a decent card.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lord TSC wrote: »
    7 IFs needed, lol

To be fair one of those is just 83 rating. Their price will shoot up now, though.

Over 500k for a untradeable rashford potm!

Insane when he has a live card at 470k

I’m sure people will do it because they can use untradeable items etc but if you have the coins just get his headliners card instead

• Advertisement

well i have 15 IF scharr's on my tradepile.... hopefully clear a nice profit now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement