Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

wonski wrote: »
    To be fair one of those is just 83 rating. Their price will shoot up now, though.

Yeah, in fairness.

One of the SBCs requires "minimum 4 rares" in an 85 rated squad, which seems to be an attempt to block people just using their collection of specials?

The 84 rated team has a brick slot, so needs a lot more than 84s.

I have to agree with Hogey, the Headliner is way better value, especially since if/when he gets another IF, the headliner will actually upgrade to the same level as the POTM.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Your be mad to do that rashford given the price. Even at 300k he's overpriced!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Best prem or icon cb to partner blanc for around or less than 600k?

Have Baresi sitting in the club but his height and pace freighten me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rossi IRL wrote: »

I been using cambel for past few weeks he always does the job for me. Price prob bit high tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Rossi IRL wrote: »

Have Baresi sitting in the club but his height and pace freighten me

well POTM VVD but i know you didnt get him, nesta is class and i find worth the money espically if like me he ended up costing around 300k with loads of untradables...

what about the headliner lucas hernandez beside blanc? could make a nice hybrid with kante or pogba in midfield? even better if you did the arais futmas card...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

My MM luck continues although not as good as the last packs :)
    But Marcelo and headliner Pepe is nothing to be sniffed at. That’s 280k back right there.

Can't do that Rashford I can't justify over 500k worth of untradeables on an 87 unreadable. If you buy his headliner card and he gets another inform it will go to 88.

Thinking of doing hamsik instead I have most of the players untradable and buying Rashford 86.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

jayo26 wrote: »
    Can't do that Rashford I can't justify over 500k worth of untradeables on an 87 unreadable. If you buy his headliner card and he gets another inform it will go to 88.

Thinking of doing hamsik instead I have most of the players untradable and buying Rashford 86.

There’s even less value in hamsik as his Europa live card is only 150k versus 380k for his sbc.
    Napoli should easily beat Zurich and then the hamsik card would be 90 with possibility to go higher. (90 if they win the first leg and qualify for next round)
    Hold those players you have for a better sbc, hamsik not worth it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really not having much fun on the PC version right now. Its super team after super team, which is fine when I've my own super team. But I'm instead relying on a basic 20k team, and am not good enough to overcome teams of icons :P
    Still don't have access to the markets on apps yet either, which means I cant start trading my way to better teams either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

6-3 today, my worst ever start, 3 absolute bull**** games, that's enough for today...

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Really not having much fun on the PC version right now. Its super team after super team, which is fine when I've my own super team. But I'm instead relying on a basic 20k team, and am not good enough to overcome teams of icons :P
    Still don't have access to the markets on apps yet either, which means I cant start trading my way to better teams either.

I did this two year ago when I moved from pc to Xbox it's pure bloody torture I'd never do it again.

jayo26 wrote:

His headliner will only go to 87 on the next IF, firstly certain of it as his next IF will be an 86.

Nedved icon sbc up.
    Needs an icon but only 85 max rated squad so maybe under the million?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Blazer wrote: »
    Nedved icon sbc up.

Oh I've been thinking about Nedved for a while but he doesn't really fit my current side. But he looks a very nice card.

I was reading before that Nedved’s Prime is supposed to broken as hell in being way way op.
    I must check up on it and see if that’s still the case. Could throw Nakata into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I have Baresi waiting myself to put into a better Icon. I'll get that loan card and see what the craic is.

Edit: Actually looking at the requirements and considering I don't use Baresi it's surely a no-brainer.

Nedved icon sbc up.

His Prime card is under a million anyways.

Anyone do Hamsik?
    Marshall reviewed him and raved about him on the video. So so tempted to do it. I could switch Ballack then in place of Keane and play Hamsik, would have to switch Aurier the little terrier for Cancelo.

Scream players changed one stat.
    Schweinsteiger now has 90 pace, 90 shooting

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Nice. That's the one I have :)

93/93, not 90 ;)

• Advertisement

About time :D

Anyone not like ordinary C. Ronaldo? I think I've played around 80 or so games with him and I just can't warm to him, feels sluggish, maybe it's my playstyle.

Have about 3 mil for a CAM if I sell Ronaldo and a few others, who would yous go for?

sb3877.jpg

Flashback Ibra? A big, tall striker is what fits your team. Might not get any better than Ronaldo.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Flashback Ibra? A big, tall striker is what fits your team. Might not get any better than Ronaldo.

Yeah I usually throw on Ibra towards the last 20 mins or so, might start him in my next few to see what he's like. I have Gullit up top and he's unreal both in the air and holding up the ball, Id actually go as far as saying he's the best player I've used.

Really wanna try 97 Maradonna out, or TOTY De Bruyne...

If you’re not happy with CR7 up front and find him sluggish then you’re hate Zlatan starting off.
    I much prefer fast nimble strikers ie Zola.
    You could try Stoichkov or Cryuff?

Out of interest blazer, what's your goals per game ratio with Zola? I highly doubt he gets you a goal a game.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Out of interest blazer, what's your goals per game ratio with Zola? I highly doubt he gets you a goal a game.

His goals have dropped off for me since the patch but he is still getting me a goal a game after 100 games and has nearly 100 assists too.

My Auba had over a goal a game in 320 games and has about 250 assists. Unreal return. Hazard is close to 550 goal contributions in his 360 games. No one has ever been near them for me.

Crespo isn't great either. The patch has really made the game crap for finishers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

They need a new way of shooting or nerf AI defending. I’m finding that it’s all luck and the only guaranteed way of scoring is if you sweat it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement