Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

RossieMan wrote: »
    Nah I'll never have enough coins to get Ronaldo. I've built my team from actually playing the game, not using my credit card ;) so my team isn't anywhere near as good as any of yours.

Over 6 million transfer profit from mainly consumables,havent spent a penny on packs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Don't get why you are butt hurt by people buying some packs...

I don't really drink and earn plenty of money to spend an extra little bit on a game I play a lot, I see no problem with that...

And anyway I've posted my pack rewards from bought coins and they've always been ****e so to say it's pay to win is wrong if you ask me.

For me pay to win is paying a 10er or whatever and being guaranteed to get a totally op player that others can't get unless they also spend money on the game.

My best pulls have been from untradable packs from playing rivals.

As someone else pointed out, maybe you just can't trade well??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Great at giving little digs, not great at taking them!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I've been lucky with both sbc packs (prime Gerrard, CR7 and Mbappe) and pay to win (baby lehman, mid seerforf etc ) so a bit of both this year.
    Now just in the door and time to win a few games.
    Reckon we're definitely seeing a pogba this week in totw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Great at giving little digs, not great at taking them!

What little digs? We had a back and forth a while ago but that's about it?

You seem to have problems with a good few people on here but that's because you come across elitist in a lot of your posts and talk down to people, and your win ratio isn't even that good to be fair...

• Advertisement

Have to say Alonso is simply lethal at free kicks.
    Even with Hazard and Zola in my team I just find it easier to score kicks with Alonso. Maybe his shot speed is slower and makes room for a bigger margin.

argh you mutha****in mother****er of a game... Aurier gets the ball in his own box with no one near him, the ball tips off his hand and he falls over as if Thanos himself punched him and his Gattuso runs up and buries the ball in the net. **** you EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Blazer wrote: »
    Have to say Alonso is simply lethal at free kicks.
    Even with Hazard and Zola in my team I just find it easier to score kicks with Alonso. Maybe his shot speed is slower and makes room for a bigger margin.

argh you mutha****in mother****er of a game... Aurier gets the ball in his own box with no one near him, the ball tips off his hand and he falls over as if Thanos himself punched him and his Gattuso runs up and buries the ball in the net. **** you EA.

One of the reasons I brought him back into my team, worth it even if VVD is only on 7 chem. Robertson didn’t have the set pieces or the height, which I find UEL Alonso to be amazing at. Guaranteed goal from a free kick if your opponent doesn’t jump, which I’ve found to happen more often than not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Won a match 5-1, scored some nice goals so I watch the highlights at the end and got disconnected from EA servers during them. Was given a loss. Go **** yourselves EA.

Won a match 5-1, scored some nice goals so I watch the highlights at the end and got disconnected from EA servers during them. Was given a loss. Go **** yourselves EA.

What happens if the guy goes straight to lobby. Surely he gets the loss as well? Worth raising a case over it?
    The more cases raised to EA the more it costs them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

What happens if the guy goes straight to lobby. Surely he gets the loss as well? Worth raising a case over it?
    The more cases raised to EA the more it costs them.

Where do I raise the case? Twitter?

I'd say the other guy was well gone. I know I don't hang around too long after a bad defeat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I was 2-0 up with 20mins left and it kicked me out to the error screen, was annoyed as I’d have won but it actually gave me the loss too despite letting me report the error.

Leaves me 12-9 but should be 13-8

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I was 2-0 up with 20mins left and it kicked me out to the error screen, was annoyed as I’d have won but it actually gave me the loss too despite letting me report the error.

Leaves me 12-9 but should be 13-8

Happened me today too was winning 1 nil, but it actually kicked me out of the game itself and back to the playstation homescreen and then it came up to report it to playstation, got the loss anyways which was a pain in the bollocks.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Happened me today too was winning 1 nil, but it actually kicked me out of the game itself and back to the playstation homescreen and then it came up to report it to playstation, got the loss anyways which was a pain in the bollocks.

Yeah same for me, right back to the ps4 screen. It was around 5 o clock. Bad enough not to get the win but to actually count it as a loss was annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Yeah same for me, right back to the ps4 screen. It was around 5 o clock. Bad enough not to get the win but to actually count it as a loss was annoying.

I'd say it was around that time it happened me, wonder did it happen to many others.

Where do I raise the case? Twitter?

I'd say the other guy was well gone. I know I don't hang around too long after a bad defeat

EA help.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

+1 for the Alonso love. Has nailed down my LB position and his set pieces are lethal. Scored that corner for me today but he is free kicks are amazing.

Desperately hope Chelsea go deep in the EL so he gets a few more upgrades.

I hope they bloody win it.
    He'll be a bloody demon in it. I'll settle for final though lol.

e0ae4516078e5703b428315c20a67d96.jpg

Main problem with Alonso is his positioning defensively. He's a massive liability when you come up against Mbappe who just burns him for pace all day long.

He's not as bad as he looks though. I just bring him close to goals and he nearly always gets in a tackle on the box or deflects for a corner.
    Aurier on the other side has really impressed as well, he's like a bloody terrier.

Think I'll do that Hamsik sbc. I find De Jong is crap and same for Rooney so might dump them into the sbc. Tevez and Zlatan are far better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Up to 958k, be a millionaire in a day or two!! There's nobody that I want to buy though :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Whenever I come up against those pacy wingers, I always try to reposition Alonso so that he can outmuscle and push them off, usually works for the likes of Mbappe.

Think I’m giving up with FIFA for the week. Can’t seem to create chances at all, and when I do create chances, a defender is always there to block it.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Up to 958k, be a millionaire in a day or two!! There's nobody that I want to buy though :(

Zola.. Z O L A Zola... Zo Zo Zo Zo Zola

Zola.. Z O L A Zola... Zo Zo Zo Zo Zola

I want to get to the million first lol. I have been keeping an eye on Zola, if he dips below 700k I might - him and Aguero up front might be too lightweight though.

Liamalone wrote: »
    I want to get to the million first lol. I have been keeping an eye on Zola, if he dips below 700k I might - him and Aguero up front might be too lightweight though.

yeah much too similiar.

yeah much too similiar.

In saying that, I've recently dropped Kane for Flashback Little Pea to partner Aguero and he's banging them in.

14-11 (should be 15-10 with that game I was kicked out at 2-0 with 20 mins left and counted as a loss)

I suppose on the positive, I’m getting to 14 slightly quicker, unlikely to make 17 this week but hopefully can start pushing on for it soon

14-11 (should be 15-10 with that game I was kicked out at 2-0 with 20 mins left and counted as a loss)

I suppose on the positive, I’m getting to 14 slightly quicker, unlikely to make 17 this week but hopefully can start pushing on for it soon

Got to 17, nice to see the little bits of progress :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got my 30 games to play today

Not looking forward to it, might stop at 11 if I'm losing games and getting angry

Edit: First game guy quits out at 0-0, I don't get a win but all my players get an extra game on their records ruining their goal to game record.

1 game ruins your goal to game ratio?

Happens us all. If you rage quit it also cancel out your goals that were scored in that game.

Gameplay is worse this week than last week, it's bouncing around and falling into random positions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

1 game ruins your goal to game ratio?

Happens us all. If you rage quit it also cancel out your goals that were scored in that game.

Gameplay is worse this week than last week, it's bouncing around and falling into random positions.

1 game no, but 10+ games every weekend does........ And I don't rage quit as I need the rivals points.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement