Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Finished 19 - 11. Should have easily got 23/24. Worst weekend I've played gameplay wise, just kept jumping into tackles and missing sitters, nobody to blame but myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

It really annoys me when someone quits because I'm winning and there's like 60mins left, I need those 60 mins to get all the goals ha

Talking about goal to game ratios...

POTM AUB played 204, scored 197, assisted 96

SIF Salah played 103, scored 80, assisted 46

FUTMAS firmino played 74, scored 29, assisted 14 ( never starts either comes on up top or cm )

OTW Mahrez played 14, scored 5, assisted 4

Headliner Arnie played 8, scored 4, assisted 4.

UCL sane played 288, scored 151, assisted 123.

Pretty happy with them!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Another game I get the equaliser in the 87th min and he quits, leading me to not get a win

EA need to give the person the win ffs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

15-11, 4 games left.

And, more important than the results, I'm really enjoying the game this week. Now, I know, winning = more enjoyment. But I'm having fun this weekend.

It's lovely to get 14 wins comfortably. I was actually 14-9 too. Gonna see can I get the 17 in the afternoon. Would be awesome seeing such a bloody stark progress when I was struggling to 11 only a few weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    15-11, 4 games left.

And, more important than the results, I'm really enjoying the game this week. Now, I know, winning = more enjoyment. But I'm having fun this weekend.

It's lovely to get 14 wins comfortably. I was actually 14-9 too. Gonna see can I get the 17 in the afternoon. Would be awesome seeing such a bloody stark progress when I was struggling to 11 only a few weeks ago.

nighttime is better..people are more inclined to quit especially with the limited hours coming up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    nighttime is better..people are more inclined to quit especially with the limited hours coming up.

schedule just means evenings, let alone nights, aren’t really possible for me.

Doesn’t matter though. 17-13 :D by a stretch, by best ever weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »

Yeah agree I love saving few games for Sunday night you fly through them if you can get early goals.

Aguero has already scored two hattrick this month... one v arsenal and now one v chelsea... I know it's early days but surly he'll get POTM... what a card that would be...

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Aguero has already scored two hattrick this month... one v arsenal and now one v chelsea... I know it's early days but surly he'll get POTM... what a card that would be...

Yet nailed on I think considering they ain't any premierleague games for two weeks.

• Advertisement

Feck it just picked one of him up while he's decent enough value in case he's required..

Gonna pick up a good few of his high rated team mates over the next few weeks when it's a good time to buy and also put together a high rated squad using some of the psg boys as well...

Should have me in good shape if it does drop

I snapped up his base card just in case..a 93 Aguero would be pretty tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Anyone who got in on Munir, he’s 7.5k now, sold off 5 of mine just now, he can only go 2.5 higher maximum and worried fifa will do something with upgrades to address this (I.e, upgrading that silver striker to gold to make him easy to pack)

7 or8 more remaining, I’ll start to sell them off over next couple of days and get out of this one with a nice profit

Don’t forget champions league is back Tuesday, while marquee matchups has been rubbish this year, the champions league ones have been decent.
    Only 4 matches this week so very easy to pick up at least 2 discard golds from each of the 8 teams

Ah Sunday nights.
    Just home. 2 games 2 rage quits :)
    I might go for the 11 games as I barely played the last two nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Got to 14-10, can't see me doing any more. Hit the million coin mark this morning, promptly spent 920k on Prime Zola and Kante. Will be keeping Kante but Zola is not for me, played 11 games with him and he's too much of a weakling for my liking - he's on the transfer list.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Sunday nights are the easiest when you only have 3-4 wins. You'll be up against people who have 19-20 losses already so should be pushovers. You'll struggle massively to get to 17 wins or above playing this late. I know you aren't pushing that, but just a thought.

I'm on 12 and can't be arsed playing more.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Sunday nights are the easiest when you only have 3-4 wins. You'll be up against people who have 19-20 losses already so should be pushovers. You'll struggle massively to get to 17 wins or above playing this late. I know you aren't pushing that, but just a thought.

I'm on 12 and can't be arsed playing more.

I get the majority of my wins on Sunday nights.
    I work weekends so would do my 2 wins Friday, to either 4 or 6 Saturday and then either to to 11-17 on the Sunday night.
    I just can’t be bothered this weekend though.

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Was hoping pogba would win this month but yeah Aguero has it sewn up now.
    I already have an untradeable version of his base card so hopefully that’ll be needed. Probably looking at least 1 million for it so not sure if I’ll do it but will keep options open

Aguero would be closer to 1.3 million I'd imagine. Can't see him being worth it, he's just not suited to the playstyle thats developed in the past couple of weeks.

• Advertisement

Aguero would be closer to 1.3 million I'd imagine. Can't see him being worth it, he's just not suited to the playstyle thats developed in the past couple of weeks.

That much for him in March def wouldn’t appeal to me, at least with hazard and auba we got them so early in fifa that we got a lot of months out of them, assuming R9 drops by late April/early May, I’d only be getting 6 to 7 weeks out of Aguero

He’s too slow and even the hunter card doesn’t make much difference. Finding it a bit harder with Zola now it he’s still chipping in but he’s feeding more into Aub and Best who is absolutely lethal speeding in from the wing.
    A nice striker icon now would be nice. Someone like Henry etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Finished 14-6

Played about 30 games due to quit outs when it was a draw.

Got to 14 and said f that

Haha just copped the weekly pre order packs are finished

Got my 11 wins. Had 6 rage quits :) always nice as it gives me a bit more time to get higher ranks.
    Have 13 matches left but screw it. 1 red pick will do me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

jayo26 wrote: »

Never got anything out of them tbh, but will miss them anyway. Who doesn't like free packs :)

wonski wrote: »
    Never got anything out of them tbh, but will miss them anyway. Who doesn't like free packs :)

I did well this year from them for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

jayo26 wrote: »

Nooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Felt empty this morning opening the app to see no free packs in the store.

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Felt empty this morning opening the app to see no free packs in the store.

has been gone 2 weeks on PC as we got the game earlier than you lot!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement