Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I have to say, having tried DDG and Neuer, Neuer (on 7 chem) suited my game so, so much more. Don’t know where the difference comes but Neuer is the best keeper I’ve used to date.

I’ll try Cech for a bit and if I don’t like him, I can swap him back.

I'll give chech a go it's no odds to me as I have two icon cb can play any keeper but I really like neuer too. He is pretty much 99 across the board too apart from speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I dont mean the blocks where the defender has time to see and react to the shots, i mean the blocks where there is no chance the defender has time to react, its a snap reaction and they stretch out like stretch armstrong and block with their toe, those blocks are ridiculous and wouldnt happen in real life

Deflections to, some of them can travel over 30 yards, usually to an opposition player, on a counter

Yeah the deflections are suspicious in the amount of times they fall to an attacking player. Sometimes you know no matter where you place your defense and get a block in they are gonna get a rebound and score. Similarly sometimes it can feel like trying to break down a brick sh1thouse with a toothpick when someone is a master at letting the AI defend. And that's what I'm mainly talking about.

How you can basically just control your defensive midfielder and never touch a center back and the AI will get blocks in for you. That as a tactic needs to be nerfed. It should reward people who control and defend correctly with their cbs.

That's what turning people off mainly I'd say. Any sane person shouldn't want us to go back to quick time event simulator 2019. (Not saying you do).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Howard is only 35k for sbc.
    Cheapest 89 on market is 50k, no brainer to do if you’ll be doing any of the big icon sbc’s.
    Chemistry is always only around 50/60 once you get to 87/88 rated squads so wouldn’t worry about the poor league and nation

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    Howard is only 35k for sbc. Cheapest 89 on market is 50k, no brainer to do if you’ll be doing any of the big icon sbc’s. Chemistry is always only around 50/60 once you get to 87/88 rated squads so wouldn’t worry about the poor league and nation

Where are you getting this information from?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

RossieMan wrote: »

You can sort players on futbin by price, rating etc.

I use it all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

You can check prices on Futbin. They have a "Cheapest Player by Rating" section. The icon info is typically uniform across all Icon SBCs.

https://www.futbin.com/stc/cheapest?page=1

I've just released he meant for future SBCs. For some reason i read it completely different.

Yea both keepers are no brainers to complete.

I've just released he meant for future SBCs. For some reason i read it completely different.

Yea both keepers are no brainers to complete.

Yeah sorry, meant future sbc’s for big icons, usually the chemistry on the higher rated teams isn’t as high

Hogey007 wrote: »

Kind of annoying again though that you think you have the highest rated Best and then they release another one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

meh...at least add 2-3 ratings onto them.
    A +1? to hell with that,

Blazer wrote: »
    meh...at least add 2-3 ratings onto them.
    A +1? to hell with that,

A 97 R9 if they do it for all icons

Kind of annoying again though that you think you have the highest rated Best and then they release another one

Promo packs incoming. With less than 0.1% chance of packing one of those :)

Did Cech...he's as good as De Gea for shot stopping except for one glaring fault. De Gea has the save with feet trait which is a massive advantage.
    Cech left in a goal that he had no chance of reaching with his hands that De Gea has saved with his legs etc. Ah well he only cost me around 40k.
    Must do Howard as well..I have some very nice high rated players that I'll be throwing into a high end icon.

A 97 R9 if they do it for all icons

Do you honestly think a 97R9 will be any better than a 96 R9?
    Its miniscule. Christ make them 98-99 for the top ones.

More pack selling promos. What a joke of a company. They'll be slated for that, what are prime icons if they have better versions? Hilarious.

Blazer wrote: »
    Do you honestly think a 97R9 will be any better than a 96 R9?
    Its miniscule. Christ make them 98-99 for the top ones.

101 followed by 105 Jesus and 107 Rashford.

We just had if in forms now icons in forms.

They are losing it :)

More pack selling promos. What a joke of a company. They'll be slated for that, what are prime icons if they have better versions? Hilarious.

Yeah, I was just thinking of grabbing prime Petit yesterday. Spent 140k on packs instead. Dodged a bullet there :)

Middle one will do for now until they release another upgrade for Icons.

It's alright though, game definitely isn't pay to win.

It's becoming pay to play now ;)

• Advertisement

Had to buy Alli and Rodrigo to finish the SBC. Packed both in the mega pack, lol.

Also got Iniesta. Helps towards the "this is SBC fodder" mentality of the SBC.

Big announcement a rival edition cr7 and Messi going to be rated 110 ;);)

Dunno what they’re going to do for tots!!

That future stars promo was horrendous and this icons+ is just daft.

Meanwhile they couldn’t bother putting a decent player into prem sbc because it doesn’t get them much pack sales

Dunno what they’re going to do for tots!!

11 99 rated players per league.

Not even joking any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Think I'll give Fifa a miss next year, fúck this craic :pac:

I just put my full squad up for sale fun it prices gonna start dropping over next week gonna take few weeks off again and see will have over 7 million to spend if I wait until near end of season that go along way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

It's an awful pity Fifa haven't got any decent competition, they could make whatever they wanted and people would still buy their crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

This is the last I'll bite to you.

But serious dude you call me childish and the funny thing is I wasn't even talking about you now you post that?..

Total tool. You say you can't have a proper conversation on here but yet 99% of us mange it with each other on a daily basis. Think maybe your the common denominator.

You cry when someone calls you out and as soon as a good point is made that goes against what your saying you just ignore it like Rossi talking about pack rewards earlier, he posts the figures and you disappear from the conversation.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    This is the last I'll bite to you.

But serious dude you call me childish and the funny thing is I wasn't even talking about you now you post that?..

Total tool. You say you can't have a proper conversation on here but yet 99% of us mange it with each other on a daily basis. Think maybe your the common denominator.

You cry when someone calls you out and as soon as a good point is made that goes against what your saying you just ignore it like Rossi talking about pack rewards earlier, he posts the figures and you disappear from the conversation.

We are all deluded that's why we can talk to each other :):)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

https://www.thejournal.ie/loot-boxes-gambling-4480242-Feb2019/

Article from yesterday about whether or not loot boxes (and FUT packs) are a form of gambling. Will be interesting to see what comes of this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement