Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Was just checking through club there and completely forgot I had a Europa live mkhitaryan! Hopefully they win Thursday and he gets an upgrade!

Would prefer a spurs win tomorrow though as that Sanchez would start looking very good again with boosts.
    Same for Alonso and Fabinho

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

De gea down to 98k if anyone looking for him. (Was 130k)

People are offloading him after doing the cech sbc, I imagine he’ll rise again a bit by Thursday, not worth the risk as an investment but worth getting now if you want to use him

• Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭Guffy

Wasn't there an sbc involving rare ucl cards that caused their price to jump earlier in year. Anyone remember what it was?

Invested 50k in any shiny blue card 80+ under 1.8k hopefully it'll make a few bob. No rush to sell them so will wait for a couple of weeks i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Untradeable Messi ucl from upgrade pack.

I like it.

In the meantime started icon sbc and got nothing so far to help me with it. At least there is justice after all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Hogey007 wrote: »
    De gea down to 98k if anyone looking for him. (Was 130k)

People are offloading him after doing the cech sbc, I imagine he’ll rise again a bit by Thursday, not worth the risk as an investment but worth getting now if you want to use him

great price for him! for me the best gold GK in the game :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

There’s a big fuss on reddit in that Cech’s reactions were never upgraded. In fact a lot of the IF goalkeepers have turned out not to have been upgraded.
    EA haven’t addressed it yet but will have no choice as its gathering momentum at this stage. Will probably claim the usual “visual bug”.

Besides De Gea is still the best keeper in the game. Cech is wide open to low shots as he doesn’t have the trait “saves with feet” and he always tries to save with his hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Any suggestions for obvious improvements here? Will be bringing in FS yokuslu for saul when I get enough tokens.

Have another 200k of ifs on the trade pile as well, so the best part of a million to play with.

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5178051

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm getting really pissy with my squad at the moment.

4-2-3-1 with 3 CAMs seems to be getting me my best results. And using my red Suarez in the right hand side CAM position was what carried me through the weekend league this week.

But I bloody hate him there. He's way to slow for the wing play. Yet, when I switch him out for, say, Gomez.....the team feels radically different overall, and my results suffer. Put Suarez back in, the wins start up again. Bloody weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

my biggest problem with my squad at the moment is the CM's cannot make a forward pass without hitting the other teams CDM, especially when clearing under pressure...

its infuriating!

has anyone come across this problem yet and managed to find a fix? im thinking of just clearing everything with a cross to my wide men?

currently playing a 4-2-4 with kante and 88 keane in CM

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm getting really pissy with my squad at the moment.

4-2-3-1 with 3 CAMs seems to be getting me my best results. And using my red Suarez in the right hand side CAM position was what carried me through the weekend league this week.

But I bloody hate him there. He's way to slow for the wing play. Yet, when I switch him out for, say, Gomez.....the team feels radically different overall, and my results suffer. Put Suarez back in, the wins start up again. Bloody weird.

I often switch to it in game and put Zlatan on the LAM and he does way better out there for me than at ST/CF...its bloody weird.
    I think its similiar to 4-5-1 though..I used that last year and I had Costa and Kaka at my CAMS and they were just ripping teams apart. That far up the pitch they don't really need speed but shooting and passing/dribbling is far more key.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭djan

With the upcoming ratings refresh, would the price of players who's cards will be upgraded drop?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Is Cech worth it? Futbin saying his SBC costs 100k which seems great value for a 91 rated player. Obviously will cost less than that too with the packs you get.

Currently have Ederson who I find pretty good and wasn’t planning on upgrading. I have 81 Robertson at LB and Jorginho at CM who both need upgrading sooner.

Very tempted to go for Cech though if people thinks it’s worth it.

djan wrote: »
    With the upcoming ratings refresh, would the price of players who's cards will be upgraded drop?

The current normal rare versions will drop, as there'll be better versions on the market.

Redo91 wrote: »
    Is Cech worth it? Futbin saying his SBC costs 100k which seems great value for a 91 rated player. Obviously will cost less than that too with the packs you get.

Currently have Ederson who I find pretty good and wasn’t planning on upgrading. I have 81 Robertson at LB and Jorginho at CM who both need upgrading sooner.

Very tempted to go for Cech though if people thinks it’s worth it.

He might be an upgrade over Ederson etc but not for De Gea.
    De Gea and Courtois's base card are by far the best in the game.
    I'll be using for an SBC as I imagine most people will be doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I wonder will Chilwell get an upgrade. His SIF could be the best live BPL option by some distance if he does...

also its frustrating that the Eredivise SBC is so expensive... that fullback would make teams with De Jong in midfield a lot easier to make work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭djan

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I wonder will Chilwell get an upgrade. His SIF could be the best live BPL option by some distance if he does...

also its frustrating that the Eredivise SBC is so expensive... that fullback would make teams with De Jong in midfield a lot easier to make work.

Apparently meant to get a +3 bringing him to 79. Would that impact his SIF at 84? Very tempted to get the 84 one now as PL LB are scarce.

Also interesting is Torreira's +3 and its impact on Futmas card.

Thinking of selling my Auba & Eriksen and buying them for cheaper once they drop in prices as the upgraded ones are released.

djan wrote: »
    Apparently meant to get a +3 bringing him to 79. Would that impact his SIF at 84? Very tempted to get the 84 one now as PL LB are scarce.

Also interesting is Torreira's +3 and its impact on Futmas card.

Thinking of selling my Auba & Eriksen and buying them for cheaper once they drop in prices as the upgraded ones are released.

Historically speaking it would go up to 85. Not a big jump but could be an ok investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Team of the week, Sterling on the left & Laporte left back!

DzS0lYvVsAAQP2J.png:medium

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

How did Aguero not get in again giving he got a hat trick at the weekend.

cintec wrote: »
    How did Aguero not get in again giving he got a hat trick at the weekend.

He's getting POTM so i guess they didn't want to overdo it. Like he's a mortal lock for that.

Bellerabi prob the most relevant player in it. Lack of good rws in Bundes and he'll be a lot cheaper than Sancho.

• Advertisement

Aguero got one last week. They NEVER give two in a row.

I'd love Red Pogba and Red Casemiro tomorrow. Would walk into my team :P

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    He's getting POTM so i guess they didn't want to overdo it. Like he's a mortal lock for that.
    Must be, must stock up on some Arsenal and Chelsea players ahead of the SBC.

Ve5pGCc.jpg

tenor.gif

Switched away from players over the last few days. Working out well. But I don't know what happened that last cycle. Just....went nuts.

Think I'm gonna grab Veron for this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ve5pGCc.jpg

tenor.gif

Switched away from players over the last few days. Working out well. But I don't know what happened that last cycle. Just....went nuts.

Think I'm gonna grab Veron for this weekend.

Had Veron and never liked him, sold him after 15 games or so. Have you tried him yet?

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Had Veron and never liked him, sold him after 15 games or so. Have you tried him yet?

Not yet. Just wanna try a new CDM icon, and he's in my current coin bracket.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord, what do you be selling so easily? I know I'm an awful trader, but you seem to be insanely good.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

RossieMan wrote: »
    Lord, what do you be selling so easily? I know I'm an awful trader, but you seem to be insanely good.

Squad fitness i'd imagine,easily selling at 1400/1500,i cant keep stocked up this week

Hmm. Or could do Nakata, with an eye towards pumping him into a better icon down the line.

Anyone use Nakata? Only 430k, and I can probably knock a good bit off that.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »

I'll be honest, there's better here in this thread. I'm just the most vocal, cause a lot of my trading techniques benefit from more people doing it.

I'd been flipping players up till this week; 10-15 of each of Smalling, Giroud, Herrera, Vardy, Bailly being the mains. Cause of the few SBCs this week, needing English and then United players, I sold out of all my players, and wanted to switch it up till their prices dropped back down a bit. As Dozy said, consuambles are flying out the door at the moment. Smaller profits, but more sales (as quoted above with the picture).

A lot of selling so easily though is just sheer quantity.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement