Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

88 Rated Lukaku from the new CL SBC. Best pull I've had in a long time.

Has anyone used him before?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Sif van dijk is now 630k on ps4

Part of me thinks I should sell before Friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Sif van dijk is now 630k on ps4

Part of me thinks I should sell before Friday

I'm usually wrong but I would usually the window after launch is pretty narrow but your choice.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm usually wrong but I would usually the window after launch is pretty narrow but your choice.

Usually the run up, the few hours/days before a new card comes out, are the best time to sell.
    Cause once the new card comes out, everyone who invested all dump at once, undercutting each other and driving the price down a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Usually the run up, the few hours/days before a new card comes out, are the best time to sell.
    Cause once the new card comes out, everyone who invested all dump at once, undercutting each other and driving the price down a bit.

Yeah I was meant to say I would sell now, usually the window after launch is narrow when everyone panic sells.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

According to Futbin Alderweireld is due an upgrade from 85-87. Are they usually fairly reliable? If so I’m tempted to ditch his 85 now as I’d imagine it will drop once the upgraded card comes out which I would then want to pick up myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Redo91 wrote:
    According to Futbin Alderweireld is due an upgrade from 85-87. Are they usually fairly reliable? If so I’m tempted to ditch his 85 now as I’d imagine it will drop once the upgraded card comes out which I would then want to pick up myself.

He's worth nothing anyway. Hes only value for SBC fodder so won't really go down much when the update hits.

• Administrators Posts: 53,843 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

How do you get these TOTW cards?

awec wrote:
    How do you get these TOTW cards?

Packs or buy them off the market.

Youve literally a .001 chance of getting Pogba.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Cheers I’ll dump him either tomorrow evening or lunchtime Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

*When you open a rare mega pack and your best pull is Ashley Young*

YellowCanineCottonmouth-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Zaro has confirmed that ucl cards get the upgrades. Got a Bernard Silva at 12k, should be 87 rated soon and a witsel at 6.5k, should be 86 soon.
    (Both bought a couple of weeks ago)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Zaro has confirmed that ucl cards get the upgrades. Got a Bernard Silva at 12k, should be 87 rated soon and a witsel at 6.5k, should be 86 soon.
    (Both bought a couple of weeks ago)

are you sure he doesn't mean the rttf cards etc which are dynamic?

RossieMan wrote: »
    Packs or buy them off the market.

Youve literally a .001 chance of getting Pogba.

The prime gold promo packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

They can be gotten in any packs, should be able to see the probability for each different pack.

But as rossie said you have less than a 1% chance of getting the likes of pogba

Blazer wrote: »
    are you sure he doesn't mean the rttf cards etc which are dynamic?

https://twitter.com/ea_gzaro/status/1095751092334252032?s=21

No, he specifies ucl base card, I have an untradeable alderweireld too so he’s due a +2 aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Nice iv got a CL Reus

What are we expecting Allison to go up by?

His 86 UCL card is only 39k on psn

Glaze my nipples and call me Rita I just packed Fernandinho.

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    What are we expecting Allison to go up by?

His 86 UCL card is only 39k on psn

Predicted to go up 2 so his ucl would be 88

Can someone who understands upgrades better than me confirm this please?

Ziyech base card is 82, his so fifa rating is 84. His first IF is 84. SIF 86 and headliner is 87.

If his base card is upgraded to 84, will his IF’s and headliner all get +2’s too?

His headliner is only 36k and if that was to become an 89 it’s a good sbc card at 36k

Here’s one I just noticed and something to keep an eye on, there will be a lack of outfield 84’s in prem after upgrades, from our usual prem sbc fodder we’ve already lost cesc and dembele to other leagues, Bernardo, lacazette, alli are all due upgrades only leaving Jorginho, mkhitaryan and Sokratis as cheap 84’s and inevitablely as there’s less options they won’t be as cheap.

84’s are already inflated because of the cech sbc but that’s due to end at 6pm Friday, if you can get lacazette, Bernardo or alli under 5k in the next couple of days before they go out of packs due to upgrades fire a few in your club if you can get them under 5k.

We seen cesc and dembele hit 10k as soon as a decent prem sbc came along once they were out of packs and as Bernardo 84 will no longer be available after upgrade this card will become rarer,

Hogey007 wrote:
    His headliner is only 36k and if that was to become an 89 it’s a good sbc card at 36k

No it'll only go up 1 to an 88.

RossieMan wrote: »
    No it'll only go up 1 to an 88.

Thanks, I won’t stock up so, have a couple which I’ll use myself in sbc’s after he goes to 88.

Experts, help me again :) Fernandinho seems to be going for 20-35k, am I better selling now or waiting or what?

awec wrote: »
    Experts, help me again :) Fernandinho seems to be going for 20-35k, am I better selling now or waiting or what?

What's your squad currently?

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    What's your squad currently?
    Haven't got one yet (well i have a bunch of loans and a few untradeables), trying to increase coinage first.

Listed him anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Decided to go for Crespo.
    Used Cech, Rooney and Howard and so far the gods have been good to me.
    I only had around 150k so was hoping for a bit of pack luck.
    Got if laptore, Immobile, Alisson and sold rttf Aurier for 270k I think it was since Spurs were winning 1-0.
    I can buy him back when they get knocked out lol :)
    Just two basic squads left to do.

• Advertisement

Crespo has been very hot and cold for me. He's not half as good in the air as Zlatan which you'd imagine he would be. His finishing is pretty insane though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement