Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

While the new otw sbc is not great deal, the first part of it gives you 25k pack. If, like me, you have a couple of untradeable cards, it is worth it somehow.

Just finished it now.

The glitch of coins going back to zero is frustrating me a bit...

0 coins now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

Have ye ever played a match where you just think the game is broken? Pass up and it passes left, cross.and it kicks the ball into midfield... was the weirdest game I've ever played. Gave up for the night. After a 3-1 start i must have lost five or six on the bounce.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ugh just noticed Keita's price range dropped to 14k. Was selling him for 20k over the last week :( Presume others have been hit too.

I am finding I'm naturally moving into IF trading anyway, gearing up for that lottery day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ugh just noticed Keita's price range dropped to 14k. Was selling him for 20k over the last week :( Presume others have been hit too.

I am finding I'm naturally moving into IF trading anyway, gearing up for that lottery day now.

Arse has fallen out of the bluey market as well. Up about 30k over all with 9 still in my trade pile so I'll list them a few more times then drop the value down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

v3ttel wrote: »
    I still can't get my head around the gameplay & what formations/tactics are good or not. It seems random as anything.

Played 4-3-3(2) for a good 5 or 6 games in a row, grinding out narrow wins, then suddenly I'm getting rode using it.....losing 1-4. Switch to 4-5-1 mid game, and score 5 in a row to end up winning 6-5 eventually. Losing 0-2 after the match has barely started, switched to 4-3-3(4) mid game, and end up winning 4-3.

This is all division rivals, so I would think that the quality of the opponent should be pretty consistent.......... or at least not jump to the level where I'm 2 or 3 goals down after 20 in-game minutes. Seems like any time you are down by a few and switch formation, then the comeback is on.

Read this earlier, was 2 down in weekend league playing 4-3-3(4), I remembered your post and figured “what have I got to lose!” Switched to 4-2-2-2 about 55 mins in and won 4-3!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

OTW Richarlison up to 28k now, might cash in before the game and hope he doesn't play well and then stock back up after the final whistle, or might even do half and half incase he does have a good game :D

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Arse has fallen out of the bluey market as well. Up about 30k over all with 9 still in my trade pile so I'll list them a few more times then drop the value down

I'm still grabbing a few, mainly City and United players, on bids overnight at 5000 and getting 10000 for them. But certainly seems as if that's on the way down :(

Hit 8 wins, 5 games left. And I'm going to settle for Silver 2. The aggro of trying to win 2 more games out of 5 isn't worth it to upgrade from a mega pack to a Premium gold player pack.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    OTW Richarlison up to 28k now, might cash in before the game and hope he doesn't play well and then stock back up after the final whistle, or might even do half and half incase he does have a good game :D

You should check his pathetic penalty attempt from cup game last week ;)

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    You should check his pathetic penalty attempt from cup game last week ;)

Knowing my luck I'll sell them all and then he'll score a hat-trick :pac:

Considering going form Sane to 87 Henry, Sane has been muck for me so far.

Is it worth the extra 650k though :confused:

44 games played, 9 goals and 5 assists playing him in LM 4-3-3 (4)

while POTM Lucas at RM has 44 games played, 10 goals and 29 assists, huge jump there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Knowing my luck I'll sell them all and then he'll score a hat-trick :pac:

Considering going form Sane to 87 Henry, Sane has been muck for me so far.

Is it worth the extra 650k though :confused:

44 games played, 9 goals and 5 assists playing him in LM 4-3-3 (4)

while POTM Lucas at RM has 44 games played, 10 goals and 29 assists, huge jump there.

You probably just favour one particular side. I know I favour the right hand midfield most of the time and only switch to left hand side occasionally to mix things up.

Blazer wrote: »
    You probably just favour one particular side. I know I favour the right hand midfield most of the time and only switch to right hand side occasionally to mix things up.

Yeah was just thinking that looking at my RB and LB stats :

Would be nice to have Henry though considering I'm an Arsenal fan, it might make me favourite that left side more :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Are you finding Sane will not shot on his right foot by any chance? I know he's left footed, but he refuses to do anything on his right for me. I've the champions league one too.

Seriously can't recommend fabinho enough either, plays better than kante for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I was working towards Sane for my PL team but reading this is putting me off.

Any recommendations for a left side player so? I'd prefer someone quick who can get in behind and put a decent cross in. Which is why I thought Sane would be ideal.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Are you finding Sane will not shot on his right foot by any chance? I know he's left footed, but he refuses to do anything on his right for me. I've the champions league one too.

Seriously can't recommend fabinho enough either, plays better than kante for me.

Yeah that's it I find it too hard to get it onto his left, I think I need a right footer so I can cut in and finesse, and Fabinho is quality I have him and Kante behind De Bruyne in a 4-3-3.

Any recommendations for a left side player so? I'd prefer someone quick who can get in behind and put a decent cross in. Which is why I thought Sane would be ideal.

Hmmm how about Son? I haven't used him myself but I've heard he's quality!

I got mane in a pack, find him very good and pacey too.

Just went for it, a thing of beauty e66pmf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Your team is crazy good. Are you playing WL? Or are you insanely lucky or good at trading?

Richarlison starting as a striker today apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

For some reason in the middle of matches my formation seems to change to a 4-4-2 despite the fact I usually play a 4-3-3 or a 4-1-2-1-2.. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a button I'm pressing accidentally mid-game that is changing the formation (similar to the quick subs shortcut)?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    ImANoob08 wrote: »

I'm still grabbing a few, mainly City and United players, on bids overnight at 5000 and getting 10000 for them. But certainly seems as if that's on the way down :(

Hmm ok I have a lot of the same they are all United and city.

I'm at no loss so I'll list them for a few more days so and see what happens up about 30k and the fact the misses hasn't caught me trading on holidays is worth it's weight in gold!

Hogey007 wrote: »

Got 3x for 27k just in case.

Will probably need a hattrick for it to work now :)

wonski wrote: »

Got 3x for 27k just in case.

Will probably need a hattrick for it to work now :)

Bought 1 just to see if it goes up and I make a small profit if not I'll sell or put him into my team ahead of Bernard so can't lose on it really.

Even if he doesn't go up this weekend from watching Everton early days he looked there best player by a mile so he'll defo see and improvement atleast once this year

Also Everton are playing palace next week so there is always hope!

RossieMan wrote: »
    Your team is crazy good. Are you playing WL? Or are you insanely lucky or good at trading?

Haven't played enough matches to enter the WL, only have 1535 qualification points.

I'm only in Division 4 so I'm not really the best of players but I'd like to say I'm good at trading and reading the market .

Ended up keeping my Richarlisons after seeing the line up, bit of luck he bags a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

6-2 after my first 8 which I'm really happy with. Gold 2 was my usual finish last year so hoping to get that.

The two I lost were both by one goal so they've all been tight games. Biggest annoyances so far are the op crossing/bicycle kicks and players walking through standing tackles or the ball bouncing back to them.

I prefer it to fifa 18 so far but that'll probably change after my usual losing streak :pac:

On richarlison, if he scores at all, people will start buying, could go to 40/50k on the back of a goal.

If he doesn’t score at all don’t sell immediately after the match, people will be getting rid and undercutting each other, he’ll fall back to 20/22k.
    I’ll actually be looking to pick up a couple more if I can get him under 20k.
    Because like I said earlier in the thread, his next 2 games after this are palace and Southampton so 2 more good chances and also this card has great potential. 4* skills and 5* weak foot.
    He’ll rise again before their next match so don’t sell straight away if today doesn’t work out.

Richarlison goal

• Advertisement

On richarlison, if he scores at all, people will start buying, could go to 40/50k on the back of a goal.

If he doesn’t score at all don’t sell immediately after the match, people will be getting rid and undercutting each other, he’ll fall back to 20/22k.
    I’ll actually be looking to pick up a couple more if I can get him under 20k.
    Because like I said earlier in the thread, his next 2 games after this are palace and Southampton so 2 more good chances and also this card has great potential. 4* skills and 5* weak foot.
    He’ll rise again before their next match so don’t sell straight away if today doesn’t work out.
    Get the fúck in there boys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement