Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

A la croqueta gents.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

6 from 12 now so 3-1 this morning which is more like it.

Will never understand the great collapse on 2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

European RttF players finally updated!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Was ahead 3 times, he clawed it back each time and went 4-3 ahead on 85 mins, he’s passing it around the back, 1 min of injury time left I anticipated he’s going back to his keeper so Felipe Anderson is gone like a shot as soon as his defender receives the ball, I’ve reached courtois as soon as the ball is at his foot, tackle it into the back of the net 4-4, I win in extra time.

That felt good!!

With 1 min left all he had to do was go forward and I wouldn’t even had time to get back up the field if I’d won it off him

Does anyone else here use the la croqueta?

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    European RttF players finally updated!

Alonso going to an 87 is a welcome change!

Could be an 89 in no time!

I’m looking to sell Davinson Sanchez rttf as I have luiz flashback, potm vvd, nesta, umtitti sbc, varane that I’d use ahead of him.
    He was selling for 450k in the “hype” in build up to Dortmund game, now that he’s actually got his upgrade and will most likely go to 89 after the second leg, he’s going for......380k!!

Crazy!! I’ll hold a little bit longer and see if there’s any hype before the second leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Does anyone else here use the la croqueta?

Yeah I do because you basically have to, it's stupidly overpowered. That and drag back will make a huge difference to your game.

When timed finesse was a thing that was basically all you had to learn to be good at the game.

I hate it. I hate the fact there's basically a skill that's so simple and so effective that you have to use it. I hate that a player can have it as a go to move and even if you defend really well there a good chance he'll catch you out with it anyway.

Just another thing fifa needs to address but won't hold my breath.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Skill moves are fairly easy to counter being honest. Don't find them that effective either against or for me.

Yeah I do because you basically have to, it's stupidly overpowered. That and drag back will make a huge difference to your game.

When timed finesse was a thing that was basically all you had to learn to be good at the game.

I hate it. I hate the fact there's basically a skill that's so simple and so effective that you have to use it. I hate that a player can have it as a go to move and even if you defend really well there a good chance he'll catch you out with it anyway.

Just another thing fifa needs to address but won't hold my breath.
    I only thought to myself last night that these 3 things are the things I struggle against most so I'm gonna learn how to do them tomorrow and abuse them like the people I come up against.

Find it very hard to defend against the tornado crosses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Find it very hard to defend against the tornado crosses

Yeah because apparently for some stupid reason they become far more accurate over putting in a normal cross. It's daft.

Yeah because apparently for some stupid reason they become far more accurate over putting in a normal cross. It's daft.

Not to mention players being able to jump like Prime Michael Jordan to power head them home :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gone from 8-6 to 10-13.

Mentally, I’m just hating this weekend. Not sure why. Just getting massively frustrated with the game. Wanna get the 11th win so I can just put it away for a bit.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

10-14. Quit the game when I went 4-0 down super quick. Putting it away till tomorrow.

Been a few weeks since I had the "can I scrape one win from my last six games" feeling :P

Cruising along at 0-0 currently, might get on a scoot later, work getting in the way badly here. Tempted to give De Bruyne another trial if I do get on, or upgrade Eriksen, dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Gameplay feeling really sluggish today. Played one at 3pm and it was grand, played just now and it was horrendous.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    10-14. Quit the game when I went 4-0 down super quick. Putting it away till tomorrow.

Been a few weeks since I had the "can I scrape one win from my last six games" feeling :P

Think like me, a break for a weekend or so might actually make us look forward to it a bit more the following week.

Flashback payet up...

Remember him in his heyday! That one good season he had!

Makes perfect sense just like the luiz one!

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Flashback payet up...

:D

That’s a no for me!

Hogey007 wrote: »
    ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Flashback payet up...

:D

That’s a no for me!

Declan rice will be getting a flashback at this rate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Did two untradeable OTWs, got Cancelo the last day and Anderson just now! Finally a bit of luck for me. :D

Gutted my club aside from my starting 11 and one or two subs when I packed Cancelo, and I managed to put this together, very fun to play with so far from the few games I’ve had:

NxvHsI6.jpg

They’ve changed Kondogbia’s nationality so he’s down to 7 chem, but honestly he’s still Icon-level even at that, best midfielder I’ve ever used in FUT. I thought Jovic was very expensive at over 300k but he seems a bargain tbh, puts everything into the back of the net and it’s great to finally have a link for SMS so I can start him.

Some of the teams posted up here still put mine to shame though. :o

martyos121 wrote: »
    Did two untradeable OTWs, got Cancelo the last day and Anderson just now! Finally a bit of luck for me. :D

Gutted my club aside from my starting 11 and one or two subs when I packed Cancelo, and I managed to put this together, very fun to play with so far from the few games I’ve had:

NxvHsI6.jpg

They’ve changed Kondogbia’s nationality so he’s down to 7 chem, but honestly he’s still Icon-level even at that, best midfielder I’ve ever used in FUT. I thought Jovic was very expensive at over 300k but he seems a bargain tbh, puts everything into the back of the net and it’s great to finally have a link for SMS so I can start him.

Very nice team and great luck on cancelo and Anderson
    Will you get kondogbia to 8 and umtitti to 10 if you change peps league to La Liga?

If you already have pep on budesliga try a German manager with La Liga as his league

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

martyos121 wrote: »

NxvHsI6.jpg

Try to get funds to replace Costa with Petit.

I loved Costa, but its not great position to have him imo.

Petit would also increase your link with French defender. Well done with Cancelo. Deadly card :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Very nice team and great luck on cancelo and Anderson
    Will you get kondogbia to 8 and umtitti to 10 if you change peps league to La Liga?

If you already have pep on budesliga try a German manager with La Liga as his league

Umtiti is only on 9 because he’s not played 10 matches yet, I sold him first and bought Varane, then sold Varane because I didn’t find he was worth the coins and also I packed Alba so wanted the perfect link and bought Umtiti back. Good point on the manager, will switch him once Jovic gets his loyalty.
    wonski wrote: »
    Try to get funds to replace Costa with Petit.

I loved Costa, but its not great position to have him imo.

Petit would also increase your link with French defender. Well done with Cancelo. Deadly card :)

I actually switch formation as soon as the match starts so Costa never plays there in reality, always as a CAM in a 4-2-2-2 or on the right of a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow. Might look at replacing him eventually though, he’s great but not what I was expecting him to be. Going to be a long time before I can afford another Icon unless I put Costa or Campbell through an SBC. Socrates would be perfect for me but he’s unobtainable given his price.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

You know it is time to quit when Cuadrado put 3 past you, one of them in 93rd minute...

I think rivals is worse than fut champions now.

Pausing being more common anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

Dozyart wrote: »
    Has anyone used Prime Rijkaard? Thinking of doing the sbc before it disappears in a couple of days.

Did you end up doing this? How do you find him?

I'm not buying into this 'Fifa is ****' nonsense'. It is a GAME ffs, ye can't win them all. Numpties

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Liamalone wrote: »
    I'm not buying into this 'Fifa is ****' nonsense'. It is a GAME ffs, ye can't win them all. Numpties

Well not at your skill level anyway Liam :)

Got my 14 with 4 to spare, going to be a balls now trying to work that red Messi into my team!

• Advertisement

Got my 14 with 4 to spare, going to be a balls now trying to work that red Messi into my team!

Kind of bollocks now where I am that even if I got red Messi he still wouldn't make it into my team, gives me nothing to play for just playing for the sake of it now :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement