Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Was 17-6 yesterday, played a few games last night after a heap of pints and I'm now....

18 and 10 :( :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Kind of bollocks now where I am that even if I got red Messi he still wouldn't make it into my team, gives me nothing to play for just playing for the sake of it now :pac:

Yeah that's a terrible predicament to be in to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Redzer7 wrote:
    Kind of bollocks now where I am that even if I got red Messi he still wouldn't make it into my team, gives me nothing to play for just playing for the sake of it now

You should just give up now, do us all a favour.

Suppose I could use him in an SBC or something.

Suppose I could use him in an SBC or something.

Yeah definitely man something will require an 81 plus squad you can out him into with a load of silver's :p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Was 17-6 yesterday, played a few games last night after a heap of pints and I'm now....

18 and 10 :( :pac:

Aye, but did you give a toss? Tis only a game lol

Liamalone wrote: »

Fair point tho When you have a team as good as redzer you have little left to play for so your either just try have a Craic with it or else give up because y9u ain't gonna improve it any for a while unless you get another miracle pull.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Has anyone done the totw challenge in weekly objectives?
    Do you get any totw player or just one from current week?
    I’d assume it’s current totw but it doesn’t specify?

I might do it anyway and just hold it until after new team of the week is released on Wednesday and see if it switches to that one.
    Not that I’m going to get Messi from a weekly objective but sure it’s the 0.000000001% chance!

Didn't give a flying fúck then and certainly don't give a flying fúck now :pac:

Could hardly see the screen in front of me so I think I done fairly well taking things into consideration :pac:

Finished 20 - 10 in the end happy enough with that haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I'm sitting at 11 from 19 after my horrendous start. Contemplating do I go for the 14 or not..

11 myself and won't be playing anymore. My last weekend league til TOTS.

Said I'd play one or two more before the game then decide won the first and the guy pulled the plus at 3-3 in the second.

So stupid that you don't get the win for that

Took note of who got my goals and assists.

Top 4 players are

Gullit 19 Goals, 27 assists.
    Ronaldo 21 goals, 10 assists.
    Aubameyang 7 goals, 14 assists.
    Eusebio 23 goals, 9 assists.

Suprised Auba was that low, maybe cause he was always first to come off. Eusebio still the top man.

Didn't give a flying fúck then and certainly don't give a flying fúck now :pac:

Could hardly see the screen in front of me so I think I done fairly well taking things into consideration :pac:

Exactly lol, I played a few last night and remember struggling to focus on the screen late on, I played on though because I was enjoying it despite getting trounced (probably), haven't a clue what ratio I ended up with, dinnay care!

Took note of who got my goals and assists.

Top 4 players are

Gullit 19 Goals, 27 assists.
    Ronaldo 21 goals, 10 assists.
    Aubameyang 7 goals, 14 assists.
    Eusebio 23 goals, 9 assists.

Suprised Auba was that low, maybe cause he was always first to come off. Eusebio still the top man.

What's your set up mate?

That just from WL this week?

Nice return from gullit

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    What's your set up mate?

That just from WL this week?

Nice return from gullit

Yeah just from this weekend league, 30 games.
    The reason I joted it down was because a lot of people quit so the stats don't be accurate.

I play 4231 with Gullit as ST and the 3 lads at CAM with Eusebio the middle CAM.

Defensive style - drop back
    Width 4
    Depth 4

Offensive style - balanced
    Width 3
    Players in box 4
    Corners 3
    Free kicks 3

My fullbacks are always set to stay back unless I go all out. My two CDMs are set to cover centre, with one of them to man mark.

Everything else is kind of default, sometimes I set Gullit to get in behind or target man but usually don't bother.

Last week I posted that Ziyech headliner was a good shout at 40k.
    If anyone bought he’s up to 55k now if you want to cash out.
    I sold 2 myself but holding the other 15 :D

He scored twice again today so possible upgrade through totw and should get a +1 or +2 with the winter upgrades

Hogey007 wrote:
    He scored twice again today so possible upgrade through totw and should get a +1 or +2 with the winter upgrades

Theyve done the Dutch league already I think. De lift has gone up, don't think he'll be upgraded at this stage.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Theyve done the Dutch league already I think. De lift has gone up, don't think he'll be upgraded at this stage.

They haven’t done it yet, the graphic appears on futbin for de ligt getting a +2 which is probably what you’re thinking of but not been applied yet.

6pm today I’d imagine, they’ll do rest of the world in 1 go now the main leagues are done

• Advertisement

Gonna win the 3 squad battle games for the loan Prime moment Icon later and gonna do a few sbcs and leave the packs till Thursday night and open them with my rewards packs, gonna take the untradeables from Div 3 Divals again after getting Baggio on Thursday gone.
    Suprised with Baggio I really like him.

I used the loan Moment Best as an impact sub in the weekend league, he's unreal, hit the post a lot though, still gave me a big helping hand in games I needed him.

Gonna win the 3 squad battle games for the loan Prime moment Icon later and gonna do a few sbcs and leave the packs till Thursday night and open them with my rewards packs, gonna take the untradeables from Div 3 Divals again after getting Baggio on Thursday gone.
    Suprised with Baggio I really like him.

I used the loan Moment Best as an impact sub in the weekend league, he's unreal, hit the post a lot though, still gave me a big helping hand in games I needed him.

I got lineker from mine, very clinical!!!

Going to do the sbc to get ruud for 10 games too, he was one of my favorite ever real life players and they’ve priced him out of reach to actually get him to own so the least I can do is play the 10 games with him.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I got lineker from mine, very clinical!!!

Going to do the sbc to get ruud for 10 games too, he was one of my favorite ever real life players and they’ve priced him out of reach to actually get him to own so the least I can do is play the 10 games with him.
    Sure you might aswel, it's only coming in at around 16k too. Meyler came out saying he didn't like him due to his weak foot. But when it's your favourite player it's a different story.

That totw challenge is pretty easy as it seems you just have to assist with a totw player, the caption says you need to assist and win but I only won 4 and drew 1 and got the 5.

Will hold til Wednesday to open.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Game was over anyway but still. What the **** is this EA?

Damn good tackle lad!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Damn good tackle lad!!!

At that stage I wasn't in the mood to be caught on a counter :pac:

In bits laughing at this :pac:

Brilliant!!!

• Advertisement

Have you tried setting your defenders to stay back for free kicks? :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement