Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I could see myself getting a hammer out of the shed and giving the playstation a good going over if that happened me...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

omg that's hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I could see myself getting a hammer out of the shed and giving the playstation a good going over if that happened me...

Thankfully the game was pretty much over given the time and position of the ball on the pitch. Had it happened when we were level or I was 1 up it wouldn't have been as funny :pac:

This is them all watching the ball go into the net like it was a penalty shootout the clowns

lI26FSd.jpg?1

Thankfully the game was pretty much over given the time and position of the ball on the pitch. Had it happened when we were level or I was 1 up it wouldn't have been as funny :pac:

This is them all watching the ball go into the net like it was a penalty shootout the clowns

lI26FSd.jpg?1

Absolutely unreal :pac:

Listed up a few player fitness there a while ago and one sold at 5k buy now, haven't done it in ages but sold quite a few at 5k when I have done it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

man that's hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got to 11 wins and got the hell off

Think I'll take a few weeks off

Had about 13 games left to get to gold 3 but I couldn't be bothered

Bronze pack method is so over powered it's unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Don’t forget to redeem your FUT swap tokens... SBCs expire in 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Bought RTTF Fabihno today..... Might sell him as I can't see pool go through to the next round.

Seemed very good though in the few games I used him.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Guffy wrote: »
    Did you end up doing this? How do you find him?

Didnt do him in the end,went and bought prime Keane instead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Did a summer OTW after finishing my WL games

*Walkout*

*Portugese Flag*

Oh Nice 89 Rated Joao Cancelo

NOPE

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Did a summer OTW after finishing my WL games

*Walkout*

*Portugese Flag*

Oh Nice 89 Rated Joao Cancelo

NOPE

Welcome to the club my man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

ended up 12 from 20, would have walked 14/17 if my start wasn't so bad but decided to play Apex last night instead of going for the 14 wins, so i actually enjoyed my gaming last night!

will be saying goodbye to fifa for a while, takes up way to much time on the weekend and you feel constantly under pressure to get the wins to justify playing the WL at all.... also got a few wins last night in Apex so that is always nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Decided not to play in the next weekends wl and already have a huge sense of relief of having my friday evening and Saturday and Sunday mornings free.

I might go back the following week, I’ll see.

Edit: if I get red Messi I’ll play this week, over to you EA :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Got to 11 wins and got the hell off

Think I'll take a few weeks off

Had about 13 games left to get to gold 3 but I couldn't be bothered

Yeah I stopped at 11 wins too. The gameplay was terrible for me at the weekend, so much BS it was an absolute joke.

Much chance of Mbappe getting another inform this week?

Much chance of Mbappe getting another inform this week?

Could do, 2 goals and motm.
    All depends on if ea have a promo Friday and want to sell packs.

Just noticed dybala is down to 90k now, says a lot about fifa 19 that a player who should be considered one of the best players to get is available so cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Hogey007 wrote: »

Just noticed dybala is down to 90k now, says a lot about fifa 19 that a player who should be considered one of the best players to get is available so cheap.

nice think ill buy one for the link to my Red Messi im getting.... :P

Hogey007 wrote: »

Oooh. If I was tempted to come back and run a super cheap team good to know :)

Blazer wrote: »
    Oooh. If I was tempted to come back and run a super cheap team good to know :)

Mertens 25k, it’s insane, these are great players who are just becoming sbc fodder.

You’d easily put together a very strong team for 350/400k but don’t do it :)

• Advertisement

But why would you use Mertens and Dybala when there's a rainbow of cards to choose from!

No, but seriously, I hate having plain golds in my team, and with so many promos every, bloody, week, the appeal of base cards is so low.

One downside of doing away with qualification tournaments as well. I wish they'd reintroduce some weekly cups, with criteria like "no special cards" or the likes. Not for qualification but for fun, to give people a reason to use those sorts of cards again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I think the reason most don't use someone like Dybala is the 3 star weak foot. For a cam or striker it makes them a bit one dimension and a bit easier to defend because you'll always want Dybala on his left foot.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    But why would you use Mertens and Dybala when there's a rainbow of cards to choose from!

No, but seriously, I hate having plain golds in my team, and with so many promos every, bloody, week, the appeal of base cards is so low.

One downside of doing away with qualification tournaments as well. I wish they'd reintroduce some weekly cups, with criteria like "no special cards" or the likes. Not for qualification but for fun, to give people a reason to use those sorts of cards again.

Yeah I haven’t had a plain gold either since I upgraded kante to toty version.
    It’s a very fine line cos we all love our promos and special cards but it’s a pity that cards like dybala don’t last longer, I’d love to play where you’d be over the moon to pack a dybala or aubemeyang but if I get then now I’m just thinking, oh nice, 90k.

But yeah I get that people would quickly get fed up of playing with base golds so I get why they need all the promos, just found it surprising he had dropped that much.

And yeah it’d be nice to see variations on cups, I remember last year they changed the weekend league to 1 nationality only, they very quickly scrapped it so it obviously got a lot of bad feedback but I’d like a few more things like that, they’ve done a couple in weekly objectives recently

I still have gold Courtois :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

Courtois and Umtiti for link purposes but will be getting the sbc Umtiti very shortly.

In fairness, some are still useful.

I'm switching out my EOAE Cech for Neuer this weekend, and I've still not found a CDM as influencal as Fred....

I think I got Dybala the first week of it and got 300k for him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I remember waay back in Fifa 13 I opened gold Ribery on day 1. I still think of it as my best pull ever.

Has anyone used Bentancur at CDM? Feels like he'd be good with Shadow but is the med/med workrates too shoddy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I remember waay back in Fifa 13 I opened gold Ribery on day 1. I still think of it as my best pull ever.

Has anyone used Bentancur at CDM? Feels like he'd be good with Shadow but is the med/med workrates too shoddy?

I don't think he has the presence to play cdm he is an odd midfielder he feels underpowered for his ratings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Has anyone used SBC Dumfries?

Thinking of using him with Van Dijk and Wijnaldum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement