Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Has anyone used SBC Dumfries?

Thinking of using him with Van Dijk and Wijnaldum

have you the SBC done? if you don't, you aren't doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

RossieMan wrote: »
    have you the SBC done? if you don't, you aren't doing it.

Why wouldn't I? I enjoy doing the league ones

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Why wouldn't I? I enjoy doing the league ones

Can't do Utreact, defenders are extinct, wide formation with no wide players.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Can't do Utreact, defenders are extinct, wide formation with no wide players.

Challenge accepted! :cool:

Challenge accepted! :cool:

Good luck, the defense alone if you can snipe them costs 100-130k ish

• Advertisement

Challenge accepted!

It's almost impossible. It's over 250k if you can even snipe the players, which isn't really possible as it's like 1 player each day seems to pop up.

Best of luck though.

At this stage when most of the league SBCs have been released you would nearly rather get silver packs for rewards, there's probably a higher chance of you getting a player worth 20k

At this stage when most of the league SBCs have been released you would nearly rather get silver packs for rewards, there's probably a higher chance of you getting a player worth 20k

Absolutely.

In draft it's better to lose your first match if you aren't going to win the final as you mostly get silver packs from losing the first game. It's ridiculous really.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I've caved in and renewed my origin premier access for a month to see if they drop a FB Ben Arfa.
    Had to create a new club etc and upgrading my team to end up with a 79 rated team.
    Forfeited all my ranking matches for rivals as it was all super teams I was playing and I was put in Div 7 :confused:
    Either way it didn't matter. My initial team was a 74 and I was coming up against 85/87 rated teams and beating them off the park. One guy had bloody Neymar and Mbappe along with most of the PSG team and I beat him off the park. Same for the rest. The only game I drew was against an 89 rated team who had 2 icons as well.
    Now I'm upto Div6 but wondering how the hell are players so bad in div 6+7 with the teams they have. And how the bad are the players in Div10??? I'm seriously tempted to find out.
    I'm using Ben Arfa's basic 79 rated card and its great fun in a 4222 formation. if they don't release his flashback I'll be gutted but I only plan to play a few games here and there..I shudder to think of the massacres I'd be handed in WL mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Blazer wrote: »
    I've caved in and renewed my origin premier access for a month to see if they drop a FB Ben Arfa.

Any aul excuse lmao

• Advertisement

lol for sure..tell you what though...its actually far more enjoyable with this team at the moment compared to my super team.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

lol for sure..tell you what though...its actually far more enjoyable with this team at the moment compared to my super team.

Really? If I were you I’d log with ea that ps4 was stolen and team wiped.
    They’ll restore it, remember watching a video of David meylers where he was hacked and team deleted and they restored it, had player appearances and all as they were.

I know he’s a big name in fifa community so probably gets special treatment but worth a try.

Unless of course you do just want to play low key :)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Really? If I were you I’d log with ea that ps4 was stolen and team wiped.
    They’ll restore it, remember watching a video of David meylers where he was hacked and team deleted and they restored it, had player appearances and all as they were.

I know he’s a big name in fifa community so probably gets special treatment but worth a try.

Unless of course you do just want to play low key :)

I'm just gonna play low key...apparently there's only 2 flashback cards left so unlikely to be Ben Arfa.
    Pity as I would have loved using his card. His fifa16 tots card was unbelievably good.
    Plus even a crappy red pick would improve my team lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Had to create a new club etc and upgrading my team to end up with a 79 rated team.
    Forfeited all my ranking matches for rivals as it was all super teams I was playing and I was put in Div 7 :confused:
    Either way it didn't matter. My initial team was a 74 and I was coming up against 85/87 rated teams and beating them off the park. One guy had bloody Neymar and Mbappe along with most of the PSG team and I beat him off the park. Same for the rest. The only game I drew was against an 89 rated team who had 2 icons as well.
    Now I'm upto Div6 but wondering how the hell are players so bad in div 6+7 with the teams they have. And how the bad are the players in Div10??? I'm seriously tempted to find out.
    I'm using Ben Arfa's basic 79 rated card and its great fun in a 4222 formation. if they don't release his flashback I'll be gutted but I only plan to play a few games here and there..I shudder to think of the massacres I'd be handed in WL mode.

Good to have you back son...

Place wasn't the same without you :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I knew he would be back!!! We all come back!!!!

I was happily playing Skyrim with a few mods and the stupid thing refused to start up afterwards. Only for that I wouldn’t have bothered.
    Now gimme my flashback Ben Arfa.

I was happily playing Skyrim with a few mods and the stupid thing refused to start up afterwards. Only for that I wouldn’t have bothered.
    Now gimme my flashback Ben Arfa.

Is there any good mods for fifa this year? I played loads of career mode on pc but when they changed the file structure in fia 15 or 16 think it was all the mods disappeared.

They actually made career mode so enjoyable.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Is there any good mods for fifa this year? I played loads of career mode on pc but when they changed the file structure in fia 15 or 16 think it was all the mods disappeared.

The first thing I wanted to do was download the files of the old Newcastle players etc. remember when you could do that?
    Well not anymore. EA blocked the install of the fifa creation Centre since fifa 14 i think. Damn i loved that side of it.
    Here’s a link though to a mod site

https://www.moddingway.com/gamedc/437.html

Icons to career mode

https://www.moddingway.com/file/233358.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

jayo26 wrote: »

There's definitely a mod to unlock all Icons for Career mode.

Search BMOnus on YouTube and icons fifa 19 career mode.

They were talking about having Icons progress from their base version to their prime throughout the career mode but I don't know if they went ahead with it.

There's definitely a mod to unlock all Icons for Career mode.

Search BMOnus on YouTube and icons fifa 19 career mode.

They were talking about having Icons progress from their base version to their prime throughout the career mode but I don't know if they went ahead with it.

Ah the likes of that wouldn't do anything for me I liked a mod that changed all the set up of career mode to make it more realistic like player growth and transfer values and different things like that.

• Advertisement

The first thing I wanted to do was download the files of the old Newcastle players etc. remember when you could do that?
    Well not anymore. EA blocked the install of the fifa creation Centre since fifa 14 i think. Damn i loved that side of it.
    Here’s a link though to a mod site

https://www.moddingway.com/gamedc/437.html

Icons to career mode

https://www.moddingway.com/file/233358.html

Yeah was modingway I used to use. I think it was when they changed over game engine it made it harder or something to get inside the modding code or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Just turned on the xbox and fifa has a 1.7g update any idea what is in this one. Heard nothing bout a new update. Was playing last nite so its Def only new

gotthebug wrote: »
    Just turned on the xbox and fifa has a 1.7g update any idea what is in this one. Heard nothing bout a new update. Was playing last nite so its Def only new

goalkeeper movement updates etc. nothing major

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

players swapping positions randomly has been addressed,i'll miss screamimg at the tv when its one of my defenders furthest forward for an opposition kick out :pac:

Dozyart wrote: »
    players swapping positions randomly has been addressed,i'll miss screamimg at the tv when its one of my defenders furthest forward for an opposition kick out :pac:

Had plenty of moments when Roy Keane decided to go RW while Mbappe decided to go CDM

We will find something else to scream at

Dozyart wrote:
    players swapping positions randomly has been addressed,i'll miss screamimg at the tv when its one of my defenders furthest forward for an opposition kick out

We got that update last week. Doesn't sort it properly. Cdms still think they are ST when making a switch to any tactics in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Anyone ever notice VVD breaking forward into the box when just in general possession?

Happened 3 or 4 times so not frequently but could get caught out badly... the few times he's done it I just hit him with a cross but no joy from it yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Anyone ever notice VVD breaking forward into the box when just in general possession?

Happened 3 or 4 times so not frequently but could get caught out badly... the few times he's done it I just hit him with a cross but no joy from it yet!

hahaha yup,always gets the same reaction "where the f*%k are you going?" :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Yeah, I got a last minute winner from him in a wl match, absolute bullet of a header from a counter attack.
    Couldn’t believe it was him up there.

• Advertisement

My current super team.
    84 Lacazette is my marque signing :)
    Trying to debate taking the coins or the packs on Thursday morning.

]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement