Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Blazer wrote: »
    My current super team.
    84 Lacazette is my marque signing :)
    Trying to debate taking the coins or the packs on Thursday morning.

]

Take the packs, you will get Pogba, Henry and Ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Take the packs, you will get Pogba, Henry and Ronaldo

Lol can you imagine if I got a moments icon lol :)
    People would probably hunt me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lol can you imagine if I got a moments icon lol :)
    People would probably hunt me down.

I'd add you to my blocked list

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Anyone ever notice VVD breaking forward into the box when just in general possession?

Happened 3 or 4 times so not frequently but could get caught out badly... the few times he's done it I just hit him with a cross but no joy from it yet!

I've noticed this too, mad sod that he is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Dozyart wrote: »
    hahaha yup,always gets the same reaction "where the f*%k are you going?" :pac::pac::pac:

Then he scores and its like wooohooo I meant that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Prime moments seedorf up, at first glance it looks a bit cheaper that ruud as think it only needs 8 totw players compared to 15 or so.

I notice in the icon section of the seedorf sbc it says, 1 icon or prime icon moments player.
    What’s the bets that when we get to Henry, R9 gullit etc the requirements is just a prime icon with no option to submit a regular icon.

And given that R9 needed 5 or 6 icons last year they could have that requirement 2 or 3 times

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It says that because Optimus prime icons weren't included in the icon section of any of those sbcs.

They've ****ed it up and are now trying to fix it the best they know how. Typical EA failure.

Seedorf also doesn't expire. It's the one everyone will be able to get, so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hopefully they drop the Henry SBC soon so his price falls as I can't afford to be forking out 7 million on one player...

RossieMan wrote: »
    It says that because Optimus prime icons weren't included in the icon section of any of those sbcs.

They've ****ed it up and are now trying to fix it the best they know how. Typical EA failure.

Seedorf also doesn't expire. It's the one everyone will be able to get, so to speak.

I hadn’t noticed that seedorf didn’t expire, that’s one positive anyway and they seem to have also lifted the expiry off van nistelrooy too. Not that anyone will complete him but good that the 30 day limit seems to be gone now and we can chip away at them

• Advertisement

With 82’s gone back to 800/900 I did the van nistelrooy and seedorf loans.

Won’t be completing the full sbc for either so for the sake of 8k each I’ll try them out next time I’m in weekend league.

I don’t think loans should be allowed in wl, but they are so i’ll Use them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

jayo26 wrote: »
    I don't think he has the presence to play cdm he is an odd midfielder he feels underpowered for his ratings.

He's on the rise pricewise so bought him to try him for myself. You hit the nail on the head. He's invisible... I wonder is it his aggression that lets him down. He's got the stats of a CDM in so many ways but maybe he's actually supposed to be an Alonso style playmaker...

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    He's on the rise pricewise so bought him to try him for myself. You hit the nail on the head. He's invisible... I wonder is it his aggression that lets him down. He's got the stats of a CDM in so many ways but maybe he's actually supposed to be an Alonso style playmaker...

There is just something odd about him he has huge stamina but never uses it. Maybe it's his aggression and lack of workmates but I've enjoyed 87 savic more then him or Pogba or even Allan is way better.

There is just something odd about him he has huge stamina but never uses it. Maybe it's his aggression and lack of workmates but I've enjoyed 87 savic more then him or Pogba or even Allan is way better.

Who are we talking about ?

Who are we talking about ?

Future stars bentancur mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I rarely complain about the gameplay, but there is something not quite right.

Defenders running and intercepting like on steroids, but giving the ball away straight after, attackers running away from the ball rather than towards it and tackles that normally end with penalty are completely ignored by referee.

Our shots were pathetic to with sitters going well over the bar.

2-2 but the game felt like we just bought the game :)

Anybody else noticed anything strange tonight on ps4?

Am I the only one who is still enjoying Fifa? Grab the both of them lads n ladies, your balls, frustration manifests itself in many ways.

Tis only a game :) Play it for what it is.

Edit : It has it's faults and plenty of them, but it is what it is. It's fifa :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I actually haven't lost a game yet tonight and just past 2 rounds in draft, so happy enough with this dodgy bounces :)

I've lost a couple, clean raging, broke nine controllers, two coffee tables and a partridge in a pear tree!

In other news.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

The game has its flaws, many many flaws

But overall I still enjoy the game, Fut Champs over Div Rivals, the pack pull from the weekend will help drive me on till TOTS

I see FUT drafts are coming back in a big way with the New PM Icons

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Am I the only one who is still enjoying Fifa? Grab the both of them lads n ladies, your balls, frustration manifests itself in many ways.

Tis only a game :) Play it for what it is.

Edit : It has it's faults and plenty of them, but it is what it is. It's fifa :(

Nah I'm the same I take it for what it is really o don't have that many issues with it.

If you’re bored, 11 Korean league rare bronze can be got for 200 each, fire them into the humble beginnings part of all the icon sbc’s available and you get 12 silver players from each. usually a couple of silvers per pack going for a couple of k.

I got a Nimes player going for 6k.

I see now why people are saying 4222 is one of the best formations in game.
    I’m about to be promoted to Div 5 with an 81 ranked team. A full 10 points below my previous super team which I was in the same division with playing 424.
    I’ve played teams with icons, Neymar, Mbappé, CR7 and basically played them off the park.
    I’ve drawn 2 matches and lost only one out of about 30 or so matches.
    And I can’t complain about a single match. No hitting the post 10 times in a goal or scrambling to beat the ball away. No defenders falling over each other or the goalkeeper making stupid mistakes.
    Ruffier is playing so good for me I’m convinced it’s De Gea in disguise.

I see now why people are saying 4222 is one of the best formations in game.
    I’m about to be promoted to Div 5 with an 81 ranked team. A full 10 points below my previous super team which I was in the same division with playing 424.
    I’ve played teams with icons, Neymar, Mbappé, CR7 and basically played them off the park.
    I’ve drawn 2 matches and lost only one out of about 30 or so matches.
    And I can’t complain about a single match. No hitting the post 10 times in a goal or scrambling to beat the ball away. No defenders falling over each other or the goalkeeper making stupid mistakes.
    Ruffier is playing so good for me I’m convinced it’s De Gea in disguise.

It will change if you get near division 3 with that team you will be back to square one.

It will change if you get near division 3 with that team you will be back to square one.

Oh without a doubt.
    I’m even doing squad battles for packs now as well to improve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Amount of RW's in the TOTW!

First bronze inform too

Slim pickings again, Messi aside of course.

They even have zaha as left wing although if I do get him he’d only be coming off bench so position not really an issue.

Gotta love Ben Arfa..be nice if he had a good remainder of the season and picked up an IF or two if he doesn't get a flashback card.

• Advertisement

Made about 130k in the last day or two doing the bronze pack method, serious steady flow of coins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement