Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Oh without a doubt.
    I’m even doing squad battles for packs now as well to improve it.

I just donno how you do it that's uneccesary punishment noway would I start again on same platform after having a holygrail team you have to regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    I just donno how you do it that's uneccesary punishment noway would I start again on same platform after having a holygrail team you have to regret it.

Not a bit :)
    With that team even after getting CR7 and Hazard in the same pack I still was chasing better cards. I even blew over 3.5 from the sale of both on future packs without getting a single one. What a waste.
    Now I’m actually happy, with the packs I get hopefully I can get a few players to upgrade and now a red pick would more than likely walk into my team. It’s really renewed my interest in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

So earlier on I was doing the mex SBC and the cheapest Uribe (non rare gold cm) was min BIN 3k. I got a bunch on bid for 450 and sold them for 2.5k which was great but now he's back at his usual 400 coins? temp price fix attempt or am i missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    So earlier on I was doing the mex SBC and the cheapest Uribe (non rare gold cm) was min BIN 3k. I got a bunch on bid for 450 and sold them for 2.5k which was great but now he's back at his usual 400 coins? temp price fix attempt or am i missing something?

Probably in a solution on Futbin for an SBC.

If you catch it early its so easy to cash in on. Just make sure you keep checking and don't buy hundreds as he'll be going for max 400 again in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Probably in a solution on Futbin for an SBC.

If you catch it early its so easy to cash in on. Just make sure you keep checking and don't buy hundreds as he'll be going for max 400 again in no time.

Yeah i prob got and sold about 80 of them for about 2k profit per card. Can't complain about that. Prob lucky i was on my home from work and couldn't buy more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Has anyone done the weekly challenge for a TOTW player. Can it be held for a better week? Anyone get Messi ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Van Dijk, Mane and Alexander-Arnold IFs incoming. Well, any two of them anyway. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

martyos121 wrote:
    Van Dijk, Mane and Alexander-Arnold IFs incoming. Well, any two of them anyway.

They don't usually count midweek games towards TOTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

RossieMan wrote: »
    They don't usually count midweek games towards TOTW.

They do if they’re league games, plenty have gotten them in the past, they just usually have to not be awful if they play again on the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Has anyone done the weekly challenge for a TOTW player. Can it be held for a better week? Anyone get Messi ha ha

Yeah I did it, saved it til after 6pm to open, did not get Messi haha.
    An 81 French centre back, be handy for sbc.

And yes you can save it, after you click on the reward in the weekly objectives screen, it adds a pack to your pack screen, it says “open for a player from the current team of the week” so you can save and use whenever.

I opened today though cos if I’d got 97 Messi from a weekly objective it’d have been epic :)

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote:
    And yes you can save it, after you click on the reward in the weekly objectives screen, it adds a pack to your pack screen, it says “open for a player from the current team of the week†so you can save and use whenever.

Cheers might try and complete it tomorrow and hold out for a better week. We're all going to get Messi in player picks tomorrow so better to save the pack I say ha

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Cheers might try and complete it tomorrow and hold out for a better week. We're all going to get Messi in player picks tomorrow so better to save the pack I say ha

Haha, fingers crossed!

Yeah it’s an easy enough one to do because unless they’ve fixed it since I did it Sunday, you don’t even need to win the game.
    I won 4 and drew one with an assist from totw player and they all counted.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Made about 130k in the last day or two doing the bronze pack method, serious steady flow of coins.

As a noob what do you do? Need some coins badly.

Packed Kante from rivals. Third time this year. Untradable this time so going to put him in the squad somehow.

As a noob what do you do? Need some coins badly.

There's probably a lot better explainations on youtube but basically you buy bronze packs and sell on all the contents, squad fitness go for 1000 instantly, bronze market is great too as you can dictate the prices of players if there's only a few of said player on the market.

Got Lukaku, Falcao, Fekir, Vidal and a few 84s and 83s from Rivals.

85 lacazette and mahrez, a IF Dutch keeper and a couple of 84’s from rewards.

Will do.

Not opening wl rewards until tomorrow, I already have 2000 wl points and not taking part in wl so going to try redeem on my app for next week at some point tomorrow, then open wl rewards and get my 2000 points.
    Tried it earlier in season on console, didn’t work. Just curious to see if it works on phone and no great rush to open red picks as unless you get Messi there’s not much else

Hogey007 wrote: »
    85 lacazette and mahrez, a IF Dutch keeper and a couple of 84’s from rewards.

Will do.

Not opening wl rewards until tomorrow, I already have 2000 wl points and not taking part in wl so going to try redeem on my app for next week at some point tomorrow, then open wl rewards and get my 2000 points.
    Tried it earlier in season on console, didn’t work. Just curious to see if it works on phone and no great rush to open red picks as unless you get Messi there’s not much else

I already decided that I'm getting Messi.

I already decided that I'm getting Messi.

I want a good review of him later on for when I pack him tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

i got 87 veratti from my player picks only had one pick from 3 players so happy enough with that i suppose.

has anyone used him in game? not this version but other ones? his stats dont look great for a cm and hes pretty small...

Samu and Javi Martinez, think I'll take a break this weekend :pac:

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote:
    has anyone used him in game? not this version but other ones? his stats dont look great for a cm and hes pretty small...

He's awful. He only has value due to SBCs. He'd be worth nothing otherwise.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    i got 87 veratti from my player picks only had one pick from 3 players so happy enough with that i suppose.

Used his scream version, very good with right stats boost but not a real comparison to his base or IF as it got super boosts.
    I’m afraid his base or IF would only really be useful for sbc’s as Rossie said

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Red Antoio.

1 84; an untradeable Payet....who I already had an untradeable of. And literally nothing else.

A crappy set of rewards for a crappy week last week. :P

Determined to just go for a suicidal but fun style this weekend.

So setting up a 3-4-1-2, and just gonna tell all my attackers to stay forward and lump long balls to them for quick paced counter attacks :P

No Messi in my player picks. I'm shocked I was full sure I was going to get him this week. Got Martinez and Subasic. Highest rated picks I've had so far.

Jesus those league sbcs are ridiculous priced.
    I need DeCoure in my team as I’m running a French/premier squad and couldn’t believe his sbc price. Wtf like? are the packs good or something. ?

No packs are trash generally.
    Just get Kante. Or even Fabinho of you can manage a Brazilian. Should be easy enough to sort him in there.

I need DeCoure in my team as I’m running a French/premier squad and couldn’t believe his sbc price. Wtf like? are the packs good or something. ?

Don’t start the prem one as you’ll get caught with Cardiff. Some players are extinct there and if you do manage to snipe them you’re looking at 70-80k to complete Cardiff.

Nearly every one of the top leagues has a nuisance team in it, La Liga has Huesca and valladolid.

Just check futbin before starting any and make sure there’s no teams coming in at 40k plus cos they might have extinct players

RossieMan wrote: »
    No packs are trash generally.
    Just get Kante. Or even Fabinho of you can manage a Brazilian. Should be easy enough to sort him in there.

Yeah I got enough for Fabinho.
    I started going for the totw weekly challenge as I got Sancho from a pack this morning.
    Remember how I said for 30 games or so I was happy with gameplay with absolutely no “momentum” issues?
    All that changed with having an IF in my team.
    My team turned to entire crap for the game.
    Said to hell with it then and only running a non IF team

• Advertisement

Pretty much every league will have one or two teams that get absolutely price fixed. Usually the ones needing a silver or two.

Looking at the PL, for instance, none of the teams look too bad. Bout 10-15k on average per team.

Except for Cardiff, that's near 60k by itself.

There's a team like that in every league, that's 4 or 5 times more expensive than all the other teams, cause there's rare silvers going for 15k a pop.

Dutch - Ultrecht - 70k
    Spanish - Huesca (70k) & Valladolid (55k)
    Saudi - Al Fetah (35k)

Just the first three leagues I checked...

Gets especially worse this time of the year too when some teams have lost players in positions that were already hard to fill.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement