Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

The league sbcs this year are terrible anyway. The only player who got any sort of decent upgrade is allesandrini for MLS and Rabiot for Ligue 1. All the rest are very average.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I knuckled down and did the BPL and got Doucoure and he's very good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got about 15 84 Ziyech at 2.8 to 3k.

Think he’s just so cheap because he’s harder to filter as his 82 card comes up first, and also, he hasn’t appeared in any sbc solutions yet so no one really looking for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭djan

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Got about 15 84 Ziyech at 2.8 to 3k.

Think he’s just so cheap because he’s harder to filter as his 82 card comes up first, and also, he hasn’t appeared in any sbc solutions yet so no one really looking for him.

EA really need to create filters with which you can select the exact card you want without having to use the compare price method in which you can't do a price range. So annoying when players have upgrades or multiple informs...

going to play rivals and get Division 1 for next week. I am playing it currently today and enjoying the gameplay much more after switching to a 4-3-3(4) super attacking team.
    rage quit after rage quit has me at 2350. May aswell get to 2400 and go for the "good" packs each week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Love the silver packs from MM, packed some Cardiff and one Huesca in them this year plus a whole host of others going for 5k+.

Love the silver packs from MM, packed some Cardiff and one Huesca in them this year plus a whole host of others going for 5k+.

I hit the silver jackpot from a silver pack in the csl league sbc, I got that silver Utrecht defender that’s going for 42k.

Fabinho rttf sold for 465k.

Great card but really only use him from bench now and couldn’t justify a 465k sub when I could just use sbc doucoure as sub.

If they go through he’ll go for more but if they’re knocked out he’ll drop to around 300k so just played it safe and sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Fabinho rttf sold for 465k.

Great card but really only use him from bench now and couldn’t justify a 465k sub when I could just use sbc doucoure as sub.

If they go through he’ll go for more but if they’re knocked out he’ll drop to around 300k so just played it safe and sold.

Who do you use instead of Fabinho? He's still in my starting 11 but definitely my weak point.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Who do you use instead of Fabinho? He's still in my starting 11 but definitely my weak point.

I use toty kante and prime keane as holding mids.

It’s not that I even find keane better than Fabinho, I’d say they’re on a par but keane allows me to get otw cancelo on full chem and also keane is untradeable whereas I could sell Fabinho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I use toty kante and prime keane as holding mids.

It’s not that I even find keane better than Fabinho, I’d say they’re on a par but keane allows me to get otw cancelo on full chem and also keane is untradeable whereas I could sell Fabinho.

If you use toty Kante it doesn't really matter what the other player is :)

Mental card. Pretty sure he covers more than one pitch at a time :)

wonski wrote: »

Yeah I liked him but just found his height an issue.

wonski wrote: »

Very true, he’s a little terrier!!

And although I set him to stay back he inevitably pops up around the box from time to time and his toty version can actually pack a very good shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Thursday evenings are the highlight of the week for silver SBC investors. Those marquee matchup packs always flood the market with card at half the market rate that they'll be tomorrow.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

OH SNAP!

I hadn't seen the Prime Icon SBCs have no expiry! Hadn't noticed. Way, way more likely to do them if I can chip away at them over a few weeks.

6 minutes left on Prime Moment Henry now and he's at 4 million, let the bidding war commence....

2 goals and an assist in his first game, ain't bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

6 minutes left on Prime Moment Henry now and he's at 4 million, let the bidding war commence....

Did you win him?

Did you win him?

I did indeed, got him for 6.4 mil in the end.

Gonna try this out in the WL tomorrow, will probably only get 5-6 games in the whole weekend but if I don't get enough points to redeem next weekend it's a win win :pac:

2rcn9ds.jpg

Edit: just noticed I have anchor chem style on Gullit, and I've had it on him since I've bought him over 100 goals ago.

• Advertisement

That team is stupid. You literally have no reason to play, how can you improve?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RossieMan wrote: »

He could play, ya know, for the fun of playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

To win games?

What do you mean no reason to play?

Do you actually play to improve your team? I stopped trading and can't think of my team being any better unless 5m comes in. I just buy and sell different players to test them.

Far from his team, but similar thinking I think ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

You seem to play fifa for all the wrong reasons mate lol no wonder you do be so bitter about it at times.

Gonna work towards upgrading that gold Courtois... Then gonna have the craic playing a game which is what you're supposed to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Gonna work towards upgrading that gold Courtois... Then gonna have the craic playing a game which is what you're supposed to do

Life goals :):)

The minute I upgrade that Courtois I'm packing it in...
    I swear that lad does be on the windup :pac:

Jesus lads.
    Jokes in here go right over people's heads, do I have to write that its a joke for you to get it?

Some of you are so far up eachothers arse it's hilarious to troll you.

Jesus lads.
    Jokes in here go right over people's heads, do I have to write that its a joke for you to get it?

Some of you are so far up eachothers arse it's hilarious to troll you.

I really didn't think you had any jokes in your locker to be honest with ya, just seems to be doom and gloom, my bad :pac:

• Advertisement

I'd say you do be slaying the people in division 5 with your mega team anyway.

Ya see, I don't get personal, because at the end of the day it's a game, and this is a forum, you dont have to agree with everyones opinion. Some of you seem to think there is only one right answer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement