Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

RossieMan wrote: »
    Jesus lads.
    Jokes in here go right over people's heads, do I have to write that its a joke for you to get it?

Some of you are so far up eachothers arse it's hilarious to troll you.

Your jokes are not funny.

You can blame how it is translated into text from speech, but not funny. No matter what. And we are not snowflakes or anything like that. Far from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Tis only a game indeed! Smickles.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I'd say you do be slaying the people in division 5 with your mega team anyway.

Ya see, I don't get personal, because at the end of the day it's a game, and this is a forum, you dont have to agree with everyones opinion. Some of you seem to think there is only one right answer.
    You spelt Division 3 wrong...
    Don't worry I don't agree with it, or hardly anything you post for that matter, absolute load of pony :pac:

Liamalone wrote: »
    Tis only a game indeed! Smickles.

I wish all people were like you. They should be. Except the drinking part ;) Or not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

wonski wrote:
    I wish all people were like you. They should be. Except the drinking part Or not

You lads are mental.
    Should write about it more on the internet.

Fecking sheep. Follow the leader...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

wonski wrote: »
    I wish all people were like you. They should be. Except the drinking part ;) Or not :)

Liam is one of the most laidback lads on boards. Great Craic... when he is drinking :)

jayo26 wrote: »
    Liam is one of the most laidback lads on boards. Great Craic... when he is drinking :)

I once went out for a drink with him. Well, someone I know did :)

Water on the rocks only, and he did ask the barman to add more water as it was too strong. What a legend :)

You lads are mental.
    Should write about it more on the internet.

Fecking sheep. Follow the leader...

And who is the leader?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads grow up and cut out the handbags or some of you will be taking some time off from the forum.

Back on topic..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Jesus lads.
    Jokes in here go right over people's heads, do I have to write that its a joke for you to get it?

Some of you are so far up eachothers arse it's hilarious to troll you.

Glad you find it amusing..you have been warned on here before, next time its a ban.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Had 12 of the mls clubs done before alessandrini was added and prices went up. I’ve packed a good few mls silvers lately so decided to finish it off (cost about extra 80k)

Spotted a bit of “attempted” price fixing while I was doing it, I got the silver lwb from Colorado for 3k, there was about 10 of him on market, all around 3-5k.
    When I went a couple of seconds later to look for next player I still had filter on the lwb but none there at max bin of 4K, thought this strange so removed pricing filter and there was 10 or so with a BIN of 10k and lowest bid price of 9900 which had only been added. So this person obviously hovered up every card available and relisted all at max bin
    Only cards of for him on market.
    They’re the type of things ea should be market banning for, if 4 or 5 of them sell at 10k it’s a clear pattern.

Anyway, looking forward to not playing wl and just trying out some new players formation’s
    Starting off with and flashback ibra, sbc allesandrini, poty Martinez mls triangle added into my team.

Allesandrini probably got for fifa 18 memories more than anything

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Guaranteed the pack weight will be terrible during this promo.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

4-2

Much better start this weekend.

Will say the level of player I’ve faced in the opening six games is way, way lower too. Nearly All-gold teams, no icons in five of the six games. No skillerz and no one running long celebrations.

Do worry that a great week two weeks ago made me face way tougher people last weekend. And then cause I had a bad weekend last week, I’m up against way weaker people (so far) this week.

Just a FYI for anyone who has their wl points one week ahead and wants to skip a week.

You can redeem your entry on the mobile app for next week after this weeks weekend league has started, and then open your rewards from last week and get 2000 points again.
    Means you have to wait an extra day to open player pick but still good to know

Oh and no red Messi, tarkowski and some 82 Colombian.
    Weather is lovely so glad not to be grinding out the wl this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Oh and no red Messi, tarkowski and some 82 Colombian.
    Weather is lovely so glad not to be grinding out the wl this week.

yeah the novelty of using Ben Arfa has worn off already.
    I haven't enough points for WL mode but I'm thinking of just deleting my club again. Think I've had it with fifa now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Lord TSC wrote: »
    4-2

Do worry that a great week two weeks ago made me face way tougher people last weekend. And then cause I had a bad weekend last week, I’m up against way weaker people (so far) this week.

Hmm, that's not how it's supposed to work. It's meant to be a clean slate each week you start from so that's interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Blazer wrote: »
    I haven't enough points for WL mode but I'm thinking of just deleting my club again. Think I've had it with fifa now.

Give PES a shot if you need a footy fix. It'll make a nice change of pace for a while and (I think you are on PC?) with a few mods you'll have all the real kits, stadiums, Champions League, Premier League etc...

MyClub (the PES UT) is crap though.

I enjoy the PES gameplay more but content wise FIFA is much better.

Give PES a shot if you need a footy fix. It'll make a nice change of pace for a while and (I think you are on PC?) with a few mods you'll have all the real kits, stadiums, Champions League, Premier League etc...

MyClub (the PES UT) is crap though.

I enjoy the PES gameplay more but content wise FIFA is much better.

ah I'm much better of without it.
    I have started playing my guitar more the past few weeks and getting back on track but the last few days I've slackened off again.
    I try and play 1-2 hours a day and that still leaves me 2-3 hours for pubg and tv so plenty of gaming time as is.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »

Def thinking after deleting your super club you should knock fifa 19 on the head and go do the things you were putting off.
    You might feel after a few months off you can’t wait to play fifa 20, or you might just enjoy being away from it.
    Either way, I think after having made the decision to delete that team, you should use the opportunity for the break from the grind and see where you’re at in a couple of months

Another tip, when you're doing SBCs and look up the solution on Futbin, don't try and buy all the players straight away.

What I do is I screenshot the squad and then do it a few hours later, chances are those players won't be in the top solution anymore and you can get the players for next to nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭djan

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Another tip, when you're doing SBCs and look up the solution on Futbin, don't try and buy all the players straight away.

What I do is I screenshot the squad and then do it a few hours later, chances are those players won't be in the top solution anymore and you can get the players for next to nothing.

Another thing I do is making the most of some of the lower chem requirement SBCs by using keepers in random positions which are usually cheaper than outfield players.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Did anyone avail of the deal where you buy a years worth of PS Plus and you get 1050 FIFA Points?

I went to buy a new subscription yesterday since my old one ran out and bought it but still haven't received the FIFA points...

Just as well I sold my TOTGS Neymar a few weeks ago as there's none on thr market and they've capped his price at 1 mil despite me selling him for 2.5 mil a couple of weeks ago.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Just as well I sold my TOTGS Neymar a few weeks ago as there's none on thr market and they've capped his price at 1 mil despite me selling him for 2.5 mil a couple of weeks ago.

Ouch that’s a bit ****ty.
    Would prefer anyway if they locked all cards below a million.
    I’ll be glad when EA end up having to remodel each loot boxes as it will force them to deliver new content instead of rehashing the same every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Oh god no, could imagine the amount of players extinct. Remember sitting down for ages trying to snipe silver TOTS Dybala and Zardes back in FIFA 15... the horrors. Still didn’t end up getting them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Just got a free ultimate pack a new kit and a 2 player pack when logged into the app for some reason

Futswap really good this time, otw goretzka for 10 or future stars Foden for 14

• Advertisement

gotthebug wrote: »
    Just got a free ultimate pack a new kit and a 2 player pack when logged into the app for some reason

Got a message to say I got an ultimate pack, log in and it’s a 2 player pack.

Can ea do anything right :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement