Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Free 50k pack in weekly challenges - 6 wins in online singles matches with full silver squad. Love it!

And RIP anyone with any of those high-rated IFs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Got a message to say I got an ultimate pack, log in and it’s a 2 player pack.

Can ea do anything right :D

Same here. Numpties.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Liamalone wrote: »
    Same here. Numpties.

I’m sure we’ll get it at some point later, they might even let us keep the 2 player pack too haha

Optimus prime cannavaro sbc up too

2 player pack is for daily login bonus... hope they’ll add the 125k pack to my account later tonight. I can feel an IF Ronaldo !!

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Same here. Numpties.

Seems they did them the wrong way around

82 rated Colombian IF only thing from free ultimate pack.

Free being the key word so I won’t moan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

futswaps is intersting this month.
    Top one is futures start Foden, there's an otw Goreska, ultimate scream Costa etc

PAcks are half price in coins only. Still cost the same in fifa coins. FRakkin idiots.
    Also there's a top 16 Informs being released over the weekend. Might just hold off till monday before I park Fifa :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Seems they did them the wrong way around

Screenshot-20190301-183651.jpg

Yep I got both

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

IF Castillejo and Mandi in my ultimate pack. Sweet. Shaves off a solid chunk from whichever OP icon I aim for.

• Advertisement

Prime icon moments sbc every day for next 3 days too.
    Bought a few 90 rated players as they’re on 54k now, kroos, Oblak, godin.

Just Incase we get a big prime icon moments sbc

Praying that one of them will be Gerrard in the coming days, just want to spend my coins.

See that IF versions of Messi, Ronnie and Neymar, and 15 other "Best Ofs" are in packs.

In February.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    See that IF versions of Messi, Ronnie and Neymar, and 15 other "Best Ofs" are in packs.

In February.

I sold up my 95 Ronnie earlier was wondering why his price dropped so much after I sold haha delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wong wrote: »
    Did anyone avail of the deal where you buy a years worth of PS Plus and you get 1050 FIFA Points?

I went to buy a new subscription yesterday since my old one ran out and bought it but still haven't received the FIFA points...

The promo is valid as long as you don't have valid psplus subscription.

Drop them an email. I can't remember last time I used this if the points were added straight away or later.

New MOTM out, Di Maria CF. Looks unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Got 90 rated ToTW Reus from the free ultimate pack...come in handy for an Icon sbc i think,wish i could sell him though!

What are people aiming for on the futswap?

If I get 14 I think I’ll get the 87 IF suso and 84 IF hulk.
    Use suso in icon sbc, save about 70k and have hulk to use.

Foden looks good but not replacing futmas kdb so I’d probably get better use out of the other 2. He’ll be a good addition for a lot of people though.

Otw goretzka also looks good for anyone with budesliga team.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Foden looks good but not replacing futmas kdb so I’d probably get better use out of the other 2. He’ll be a good addition for a lot of people though.

Otw goretzka also looks good for anyone with budesliga team.

I've been using Foden for the last while. 99 agility and 99 balance is pretty sick. He's slightly let down by his weak foot but he's really good, great in tight spaces.

I'l prob grab the Goretzka. He's a solid enough player.

For those willing to wait a week or 2 Tarkowski SIF is only about 32k atm and will likely easily hit 40-45k when he's needed for an SBC.

Haha, was doing that silver challenge in weekly objectives for 50k pack.

Playing another silver team and when I go 2-1 up, he subs on otw Anderson, otw mahrez and fb Rooney, of course his Anderson is carving through my 68 rated defenders like a knife through butter and he’s soon enough 4-3 ahead.

Giving it the full on celebrations when he scores.

Eventually I win 6-5 with almost the last kick of the game.

Imagine being that bitter though that you’d intentionally hold 3 big players on your bench in a silver only challenge just to try prevent the other person getting a win. It’s not like it’s rivals where there’s points at stake.
    He coulda still came back at 2-1 and won with his silver players but he was more concerned that I didn’t win.

If I go 2 down in this I just quit to save the both of us the time and let them have their win it’s only a friendly like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

That's the fifa community for you. Its definitely one of the most toxic out there.
    Hell there's even guys who've reached their target on WL and give out free wins and their opponents dab against them as well. Talk about complete aholes.

Blazer wrote: »
    That's the fifa community for you. Its definitely one of the most toxic out there.
    Hell there's even guys who've reached their target on WL and give out free wins and their opponents dab against them as well. Talk about complete aholes.

Yeah there really are a lot of pr!cks playing it but of course ea encourage them, at the start of fifa 19 you could skip opponents celebrations and replay.
    They then changed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

Blazer wrote: »

Did this once. Opponant celebrated and watched replay. I ended up with 15 wins that week :D but never again will i give away a free win when ive hit my target. Just not arsed watching cut scenes at the start or díck celebrate.

I have had games once or twice where I have to leave midway through, I’ll score an own goal (rather than waste their time with a draw)....and got dabbing, abusive messages, etc.

Still, I have noticed this weekend an utter lack of that sort of thing (in weekend league). Maybe I’m on a decent run but everyone I’m coming against is skipping celebrations. And only one abusive message in the 15 games I’ve played so far.

Oh, and this too.

I can't see me being bothered to get 14, but should get enough for Suso. I've wanted to try him anyway, but getting a "free" 87 raed IF would be great towards whatever icon comes next.

Next midfielder one that pops up, I'm gonna start working towards. Gerrard or Lampard hopefully. Would like someone who can link attack and defense. Probably a replacement for Zakaria.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh, and this too.

I can't see me being bothered to get 14, but should get enough for Suso. I've wanted to try him anyway, but getting a "free" 87 raed IF would be great towards whatever icon comes next.

Next midfielder one that pops up, I'm gonna start working towards. Gerrard or Lampard hopefully. Would like someone who can link attack and defense. Probably a replacement for Zakaria.

Yeah they’ve actually offered decent cards this time, even the costa scream could be good, he’ll get 2 stats left permanently on 99 in about 4 weeks, if they were to be shooting and pace he’d be a beast!
    I’m def keeping options open and won’t be killing myself with objectives to get all 14 but I’ll try.

Wonder what icon sbc we’ll see at 6? Apparently they’ve been leaked (the 3 more we’re getting this weekend) but I can’t find the leak.
    I think we’ll get 1 big icon from the 3 remaining, won’t be gullit or R9 but maybe a vieira or dinho??

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Prime icon Petit is live,only the 16 ToTW players needed :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Had 3 games there of champs.

First 2 game like 5-1 and 4-0, games were smooth

3rd game, went 3-0 up then the game seemed to be sluggish, ball bouncing off me, went to pens after being 4-4. Put no power on a pen and it went over the bar. EA wasn't allowing me win that game.

Dozyart wrote: »
    Prime icon Petit is live,only the 16 ToTW players needed :pac::pac::pac:

In fairness its a sensational looking card.

• Advertisement

Huge influx of Rare Silvers on the market for those who invest in SBCs. Cards that will easily sell for 2.6k going for 600 coins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement