Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dozyart wrote: »
    Prime icon Petit is live,only the 16 ToTW players needed :pac::pac::pac:

Oooof. 1.6m minimum to do.

Not sure if he's THE midfielder I wanted. I actually think while his stats look good, I don't know if they're "1.6m" good....

Gone back to BPM. Consumables have been super slow this week, and BPM is more fun. Also way quicker sales. Seems virtually impossible not to at least double your coin on each 400 pack now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Gone back to BPM. Consumables have been super slow this week, and BPM is more fun. Also way quicker sales. Seems virtually impossible not to at least double your coin on each 400 pack now.

BPM always works but honestly right now is the time to buy silvers. mainly ones that are generally price fixed at 10k. Snapping loads up on bids for 4-5k and will easily flip them later in the week for at least 9k.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I think I am going to finish it after this week.

Not a chance I will pack anything exciting anyway. Got 90 Figo to have some fun playing and got destroyed by a team featuring loan Icardi, DeRossi etc. Both of them with two goals.

Fair play to him, but not much fair play was present in that game.

Can't take it any more :)

Will play few friendlies now and then, time to try Hitman me thinks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Not sure if he's THE midfielder I wanted. I actually think while his stats look good, I don't know if they're "1.6m" good....

Icons are going to come thick and fast now over next month so while I’d really like to do cannavaro I’m not going to do any unless I think they’ll be in my end team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

wonski wrote: »
    time to try Hitman me thinks :)

I loved Hitman. Got it last year and it's unreal how many times you end up playing each level. Kinda fell out of playing it before I finished it so must go back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

He ain't if he is anything like last year he is good bit not that good. Get rjikard for around the million mark he is awesome.

Has it been noted the 87 Kasper Schmichel card is up for Danish POTY?

83 rated squad, 1 Danish player, 1 TOTY, 4 PL and 80 chem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Has it been noted the 87 Kasper Schmichel card is up for Danish POTY?

83 rated squad, 1 Danish player, 1 TOTY, 4 PL and 80 chem.
    1 TOTY?! Jesus, that’s expensive... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Advice for younger folk: get with a lady that fades earlier than you. Ye canny get a game if they can handle the craic! Nuff said. 4-2 currantly, love currant.

• Advertisement

Advice for younger folk; don't bother getting with a lady at all. You don't have to worry about not being able to get a game then at all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Advice for younger folk; don't bother getting with a lady at all. You don't have to worry about not being able to get a game then at all :P

Disregard this advice, tis nice to have a partner to make you a fry first thing in the morning :D

14-7

Having a whale of a time this weekend, a stark contract to last week's misery. Facing a great mix of teams as well; not just super teams, but weird combinations, with league SBCs and the like. It's a nice change of pace (though I'm looking forward to seeing if I get super teams again next week if I finish strong this week).

Gonna push for the 17 wins in the afternoon. 3 in 9 shouldn't be hard, given I'm having a good weekend :)

Whenever I think 3 in 9 should be easy enough I end up with 3 in 3 at 4am on Monday morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Redeemed my WL points but won't manage to actually play a game, bit of a waste.

I really wanna do an icon sbc.

I’m predicting Socrates today.

I might just do cannavaro if neither of the next 2 are ones I want

17-9.

Loving the visible improvement in my results week on week (last week being an exception). 17 wins with 4 games to spare. I'm gonna tell myself I'd have hit 20 if I'd kept playing :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

17-9.

Loving the visible improvement in my results week on week (last week being an exception). 17 wins with 4 games to spare. I'm gonna tell myself I'd have hit 20 if I'd kept playing :P

Actually delighted for you mate you actually deserve the improvements.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Baggio sbc released. Not only an icon and upto a 88 rated squad but requires 2x 88 squads.
    EA are getting serious abuse on Twitter.

Blazer wrote: »
    Baggio sbc released. Not only an icon and upto a 88 rated squad but requires 2x 88 squads.

I got him in a draft, awful stamina, had to be subbed on 60 mins every game

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »

The thing that strikes me though is....

Futbin has him as 1.6m to buy. (EDIT: Actually between 1.6 - 2m)
    And has the SBC at 1.6m to complete.

That's commonly how the Icon SBCs work; they are released in a way that the price to do their SBC is nearly the same as the card's market value (and you're gambling to get cards from packs).

If they release an SBC worth way, way less than the card's market value, people will get angry about their coins being wiped.

Lads, what level are we looking at with the "Win 6 Online matches with silver only players" challenge?

Can I hobble together something, or are people taking it super seriously so I need to invest a bit :P

Lads, what level are we looking at with the "Win 6 Online matches with silver only players" challenge?

Can I hobble together something, or are people taking it super seriously so I need to invest a bit :P

I thing Hogey posted earlier his experience of a prick bringing 3 premium players as soon as the game didn't go his way.

While it isn't necessarily the case in every game, the fifa players are pricks in general. So good luck :)

Haha yeah there was that pr!ck!

Overall it took me about 10 games for the 6 wins, while I do like those type of challenges this one is really dependent on your pack luck at the end of it, I preferred the one where you knew you were getting a 86 rated Josef Martinez.

Gundogan was my best card from the 50k pack so for me it wasn’t worth the 10 games but you could get a super card or even a 86/87 rated for an sbc so if you have time go for it.

I just used 11 silvers from La Liga

The gameplay is so unbelievably slow, you nearly have to be in the box to score with a silver player :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

First WL I’ve done in a while, delighted I kept plenty of matches to play for today. Anytime I’m going a couple of goals up early on, the rage quit immediately follows because people want to just get on with it. 15-10 at the moment, I’ll be upset if I don’t manage Gold 2 from here.

Looking for some team advice please.

This is my current team

D2-C54552-E314-4-A91-912-E-1-E8093852-B8-A.jpg

And best subs

7-CC8776-D-9-AC8-4866-8-FE1-3-D90-BAD987-A7.jpgwhere is citibank near me

My plan was to get R9 in place of auba, gullit in place of kdb, vieira in place of keane and Maldini in place of nesta.

I think with prime icon moments I’ll need to rethink that and will probably only be able to get 2 of those.

So my question is, would cannavaro prime icon moments be good enough to be my cb for the foreseeable future? Looking at his stats, he’s not too far off Maldini in the key defending areas, not as pacey but is more aggressive.
    How big a factor would the shorter height be??
    He’s about 2 million cheaper than Maldini and allows me to then continue to use baby Maldini at left back (untradeable)

I’m going to try cannavaro on loan but just interested to see if people had any thoughts on him? Would I be better waiting for prime moments rio?

Got my 17 wins with a game to spare, finishing off with a 4-0 rage quit before the 25 minute mark. Checked the player performance stats afterwards, RTTF Kondogbia had 7 interceptions in just 25 game minutes, he’s absolutely incredible.

Looking forward to the disappointment of two crap red IFs on Thursday now. :)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Looking for some team advice please.

This is my current team

And best subs

My plan was to get R9 in place of auba, gullit in place of kdb, vieira in place of keane and Maldini in place of nesta.

I think with prime icon moments I’ll need to rethink that and will probably only be able to get 2 of those.

So my question is, would cannavaro prime icon moments be good enough to be my cb for the foreseeable future? Looking at his stats, he’s not too far off Maldini in the key defending areas, not as pacey but is more aggressive.
    How big a factor would the shorter height be??
    He’s about 2 million cheaper than Maldini and allows me to then continue to use baby Maldini at left back (untradeable)

I’m going to try cannavaro on loan but just interested to see if people had any thoughts on him? Would I be better waiting for prime moments rio?

Tried Cannavaro on loan for the weekend league, his size was a real problem even though he broke up a lot of play on the ground. Had him beside Baby Campbell and even as a 93 rated CB with Anchor, he still wasn’t nearly as good as Campbell for me. Rio would be miles better I’d say if you had the patience to wait for him.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Tried Cannavaro on loan for the weekend league, his size was a real problem even though he broke up a lot of play on the ground. Had him beside Baby Campbell and even as a 93 rated CB with Anchor, he still wasn’t nearly as good as Campbell for me. Rio would be miles better I’d say if you had the patience to wait for him.

Ah cool, thanks for the reply. I think I’m just getting very impatient waiting on the icons i want so just looking to get someone but at the same time I don’t want to end up spending 1million worth of club stock on an untradeable player that I’ll want to replace in a month or 2 when the better icon sbc’s come out.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow’s prime icon moments sbc is someone I’ll use

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got 11 wins and got off

Enjoyed it in spells and played some great stuff, some games were just torture.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement