Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

except that you'd get it cheaper without having his prime already.
    I can see why they thought it might be good.,.,you've already played a lot with the prime and gotten the packs from that sbc. But still can you imagine what Best etc will cost to upgrade.
    Some people reckon they will row back on it though for future ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    except that you'd get it cheaper without having his prime already.
    I can see why they thought it might be good.,.,you've already played a lot with the prime and gotten the packs from that sbc. But still can you imagine what Best etc will cost to upgrade.
    Some people reckon they will row back on it though for future ones.

If they did the same for the other prime icons I’d happily pay the 200k for the upgrade to Best but I get what you mean, they’re likely to increase it and no way will the Best one be the same as Giggs (to upgrade your best I mean)

Best is the only one I’ll be interested in upgrading anyway, maybe Nesta or Keane if price was right but the rest were just got for future icon sbc’s.

The only good thing is, that as Giggs is the first one, they might improve the cost for upgrade versus the cost of getting him new for other ones, we seen the mess they made of rvn as the first prime icon moments sbc and then they improved the pricing for some of the other ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    Best is the only one I’ll be interested in upgrading anyway, maybe Nesta or Keane if price was right but the rest were just got for future icon sbc’s.

Neither of them have prime icon moment cards.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Neither of them have prime icon moment cards.

Not yet, but I assume there will be another phase of them as R9 or Gerrard don’t either and they’ll absolutely be crucified if they don’t give people an opportunity to get these.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Finally switched to a BPL team and sniped a otw Richarlison for 20k. Very tasty player and the 5* weak foot is great. He’s just banging in the goals for me.
    Picked up a few Aspas for 10k or so so hopefully a big icon drops this week or a flashback card.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Having a blast running a silver team for that weekly challenge. I do so miss the old cups where you could do bronze and silver teams.

My favorite matches are when I'm coming up against the "mad skillz" crowd who don't adjust their games for silver players at all. Trying flicks and through balls that never work. One lad got super aggresive after a match yesterday, giving out about my high pressure tactics (I'm at the default tactics), AI defending and how the game is broken, all cause he kept screwing up his skills and losing possession.

TOTW prediction for this week. United fan in me will 100% put a Red Van Persie on the bench for a while.

totw25.png

EDIT: If picture doesn't work - https://www.futbin.com/design/img/news/totw_predictions/19/totw25.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭djan

Holding on to a TOTW player pack I got two weeks ago, do they expire?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

Anyone avAilable for the futswap friendlies on xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Guffy wrote: »
    Anyone avAilable for the futswap friendlies on xbox?

I can be on at about 1pm if no other takers.

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    I can be on at about 1pm if no other takers.

Just 6 score and quit games works ya?

Just 6 score and quit games works ya?

Would three 1-1's then quit do the job?

Add me: Liamalone

Would three 1-1's then quit do the job?

Can try it but id imagine we'd have to finish the game as the person quitting looses stats. No mic btw but we'll try 1-1 for the first. I'll Quit and see how it affects the numbers

Can try it but id imagine we'd have to finish the game as the person quitting looses stats. No mic btw but we'll try 1-1 for the first. I'll Quit and see how it affects the numbers

We'll go with the play six idea

Quickest way i reckon

Running through the league SBCs, trying desperately to pack one of the "Best of" IFs :P

None yet though :( Have packed enough to be turning decent profits so far. Just doing any team I have 6 or more of already.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

No champions league sbc. No nothing from what I can see.

Edit:Ucl upgrade up.

wonski wrote: »
    No champions league sbc. No nothing from what I can see.

Just a ucl upgrade pack. Thought there would be a ucl moments player and it seems they’ve stopped doing ucl marquee matchups too.

It’s almost as if they don’t want anyone playing their game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Sorry am I missing something, is the objective not just to score in 3 separate Friendly seasons matches? Why are you playing 6 games?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Just a ucl upgrade pack. Thought there would be a ucl moments player and it seems they’ve stopped doing ucl marquee matchups too.

It’s almost as if they don’t want anyone playing their game.

I'd guarantee there were people who invested heavily in UCL MMs, and they got hit hard as a result of this. They hate letting people try to invest.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'd guarantee there were people who invested heavily in UCL MMs, and they got hit hard as a result of this. They hate letting people try to invest.

I had a tonne of Ajax-Porto-Roma and Madrid players but all got at discard so no great loss to me but they’d actually rather limit the content for everyone than let “investors” make 1 or 2k a card.

I don’t understand why the unassigned bug hasn’t been fixed and this wouldn’t be an issue.

They’ve made regular marquee matchups beyond useless just so investors can’t get anything either.

I know I always seem to be moaning about ea lately, I just wish they’d stop giving me reasons to :D

Sorry am I missing something, is the objective not just to score in 3 separate Friendly seasons matches? Why are you playing 6 games?

Someone had to quit. Figured you lose your stats when you quit

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

If anyone wants to stock up on good SBC fodder, the UCL upgrade is working out quite well. Did three upgrade packs so far, 85 Roberto, 86 Witsel and 84 Felipe. For the sake of 18 rare 75s and 15 non rares, that put a good dent into an Icon SBC already.

Someone had to quit. Figured you lose your stats when you quit

Are people really that bothered after playing so many games this year?3 extra defeats in a thousand or even a hundred wouldn't bother me at all. If it did I would just play squad battles on amateur and never touch fut champions again :)

These stats are completely irrelevant. You can have zero losses and be in 10th division. Or just top up wins in squad battles and friendlies easily.

Anyone on ps4 around to play some friendly season matches to get the swap player? don't care about my stats so happy to do 1-1 and quit

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Johny Cage

Anyone on ps4 around to play some friendly season matches to get the swap player? don't care about my stats so happy to do 1-1 and quit

Sure. PM your pan ID and I’ll add you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Anybody up for doing the Fut Swap freindly seasons objective on PS4 ?

Giggsy_15 is my PSN ID

wonski wrote: »
    Are people really that bothered after playing so many games this year?3 extra defeats in a thousand or even a hundred wouldn't bother me at all. If it did I would just play squad battles on amateur and never touch fut champions again :)

These stats are completely irrelevant. You can have zero losses and be in 10th division. Or just top up wins in squad battles and friendlies easily.

What?

I meant if i scored and then quit the goal won't reg towards the task would it? If it would have ah balls

What?

I meant if i scored and then quit the goal won't reg towards the task would it? If it would have ah balls

Most of my tasks are OK unless win is specified. I often score a goal with Spanish player or whatever is requested and forfeit the game right after.

Amateurs :)

• Advertisement

Just to confirm that if you score a goal and then forfeit it doesn't count, the game automatically turns into a 3-0 loss when you forfeit.

But it counts for the player who didn't forfeit, so last night we played 3 games, I would score an OG and then forfeit, and the other player would complete the objective, then we switched.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement