Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Anybody up for doing the Fut Swap freindly seasons objective on PS4 ?

Giggsy_15 is my PSN ID

Send me a pm this evening if you haven’t got sorted by then.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Looks stacked.

Red Lukaku and Van Persie would be nice :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Would love to get Lukaku or VVD but it just ain't happening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I wont be getting any becsuse i havent played since friday sold my team for 7.3 million could buy it back for 6.2 now but think ill stay away for few weeks might wait until tots not much exciting left to play for.

• Advertisement

87 Kurzawa SBC up.

One needs an 80 rated UCL Team.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    87 Kurzawa SBC up.

One needs an 80 rated UCL Team.

I could do with a left back if I part with Maldini,
    Kurzawa has low/high def/attack work rate though.

How did anyone who did the fb Alves sbc find him as he had the same workrates.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Why bother giving him a futswap earlier in the year?

Game is completely dead gameplay wise, it's only the content of SBCs keeping the game even somewhat interesting for a select few.

RossieMan wrote: »

Game is completely dead gameplay wise, it's only the content of SBCs keeping the game even somewhat interesting for a select few.

That’s ridiculous!! They did similar with Rooney, 85 rated sbc Rooney, then a 90 rated flashback Rooney a couple of months later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Is the game dead to you? I haven't quite figured out if it is... maybe you're 1000th post complaining about it will finally make me twig it.

Anyway... the game is still fun for me, but i'm playing to make it fun. Trying out different cards and teams and playing football the way I want to play it as opposed to the more efficient way. Has it meant i've dropped from D2 to D3? Yup but the wins are waaaay more enjoyable. Got baby Ballack this morning to try out. He's great. Having a CDM who can still hit a banger in is great.

• Advertisement

Should you be forced to drop divisions to make the game playable?

The sbcs and content have been great this year. They've done that fairly well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Anyone around to do the swaps deal friendly matches?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I could do with a left back if I part with Maldini,
    Kurzawa has low/high def/attack work rate though.

How did anyone who did the fb Alves sbc find him as he had the same workrates.

I bloody hate Alves if I’m honest.
    I’ve been playing Futswap Da Costa ahead of him constantly.

Alves is great offensively but utterly untrustworthy when it comes to defending. More often than not, I find he’s leaving gapping holes on the flank.

That might just be me, and I think having a similar Alonso the other side doesn’t help either. But from a defensive point of view, I just can’t trust him.

Wanted Lukaku and Van Persie

Disappointed not to get Van Persie tbh.

Ah well. Big Chungas will make do

:D

I bloody hate Alves if I’m honest.
    I’ve been playing Futswap Da Costa ahead of him constantly.

Alves is great offensively but utterly untrustworthy when it comes to defending. More often than not, I find he’s leaving gapping holes on the flank.

That might just be me, and I think having a similar Alonso the other side doesn’t help either. But from a defensive point of view, I just can’t trust him.

Cheers, I had a bit more time to analyze it after too and the only thing kurazawa really has on Alonso is a bit more pace but then has worse stamina etc and Alonso fingers crossed still has another upgrade or 2 left.

Plus at the rate things are going with Optimus prime icons it’s looking less likely I’ll get Maldini so will be able to stay using his baby icon left back.

I think I was just itching to do an sbc :D

I know, I’m really struggling not to start Petit. He’s not the CM I want, but I really wanna start a new icon up.

I know, I’m really struggling not to start Petit. He’s not the CM I want, but I really wanna start a new icon up.

Do rjikard then way better then petite more usable.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Do rjikard then way better then petite more usable.

His SBC is long over, isn’t it :(

His SBC is long over, isn’t it :(

Oh is it sorry pal ha I must if got him before it expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭djan

Managed to get not one but TWO Van Persies...cheapest TOTW for that rating too :/

• Advertisement

Actually, I was giving out bout Alves earlier, but I've been messing with a 5-2-1-2 this morning and find he's actually really fun in it. With 3 center backs, Alves going MIA on the defensive side of things doesn't matter as much.

Gonna roll with it tomorrow, see how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

2nd time iv done it since the start but I havent and won't be redeeming WL access.

Don't care for it anymore really.

Right lads, I've got more coins than I thought so I'm skipping buying IF Son and going straight for a base Icon striker.

I have about 420k so options are :

87 Klose,
    87 Larsson,
    87 Shearer,
    86 Kluivert,
    86 89Trezeguet,
    87 Lineker,
    86 88 Vieri,
    86 90Van Nistelrooy,
    88 Shevchenko,
    87 Bergkamp,
    87 Inzaghi,
    85 Crespo,
    86 88 Owen,
    85 Hernandez.

I'd guess Crespo or maybe 89 Trezeguet would be the best but has any tried any of these and found a hidden gem? He'll mainly be used as a partner for Zlatan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭djan

Right lads, I've got more coins than I thought so I'm skipping buying IF Son and going straight for a base Icon striker.

I have about 420k so options are :

87 Klose,
    87 Larsson,
    87 Shearer,
    86 Kluivert,
    86 89Trezeguet,
    87 Lineker,
    86 88 Vieri,
    86 90Van Nistelrooy,
    88 Shevchenko,
    87 Bergkamp,
    87 Inzaghi,
    85 Crespo,
    86 88 Owen,
    85 Hernandez.

I'd guess Crespo or maybe 89 Trezeguet would be the best but has any tried any of these and found a hidden gem? He'll mainly be used as a partner for Zlatan

Larrson, for the perfect link with Ibra!

djan wrote: »
    Larrson, for the perfect link with Ibra!

I don't need the extra chem. Really just want the best player. Want a finisher that's good in the air as well. Trezeguet 89 looks decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I don't need the extra chem. Really just want the best player. Want a finisher that's good in the air as well. Trezeguet 89 looks decent.

Only one I have used is Shearer 89 with hunter he has 94 pace but doesn't feel that fast, he has great shooting and 91 heading and 89 jumping stats

cintec wrote: »
    Only one I have used is Shearer 89 with hunter he has 94 pace but doesn't feel that fast, he has great shooting and 91 heading and 89 jumping stats

74 agility and 71 balance probably make him feel a bit slower. 3 star weak foot as well.

Did he score well for you? I haven't heard good things about his OP card so can't imagine his base is much use

86 Raul also in there. I know his prime is a pain in the arse to play against

IF son is far better than any base icon striker bar Ronaldo.
    You'd be mad to go the baby icon route if you've the chemistry to fit Son or Rashford in.

• Advertisement

IF son is far better than any base icon striker bar Ronaldo.
    You'd be mad to go the baby icon route if you've the chemistry to fit Son or Rashford in.

Really? I remember that 85 Crespo getting a lot of praise. Sure I can afford to try Son out for a few game anyway and see how he goes so. I was learning towards the 89 Trezeguet because the role is a target man and I would think that Son mayb lack the physical side for this?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement