Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Crespo was unbelievable last year. I have his prime. He's fine, but he's definitely not amazing after the patch.

Haven't used his baby this year, all the lower priced icons are lower priced for a reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Really? I remember that 85 Crespo getting a lot of praise. Sure I can afford to try Son out for a few game anyway and see how he goes so. I was learning towards the 89 Trezeguet because the role is a target man and I would think that Son mayb lack the physical side for this?

Have 88 vieri and didn't find him great. Sold him during the week and got 89 trezeguet find him brilliant 16 goals and 9 assists in 9 games all rivals division 4.vieri was only a goal every 2 games

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    Crespo was unbelievable last year. I have his prime. He's fine, but he's definitely not amazing after the patch.

Haven't used his baby this year, all the lower priced icons are lower priced for a reason.

I had his prime..compared to Zola???? Crap..same against Aub..not great at all...pity as I used to dread meeting him in previous versions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    I had his prime..compared to Zola???? Crap..same against Aub..not great at all...pity as I used to dread meeting him in previous versions.

Zola is fantastic I haven't played the game in a week and he is still banging in goals for me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Another promo tomorrow!!

Found this funny

https://twitter.com/nepenthez/status/1103718576081588225?s=21

• Advertisement

Check your club for 79/80/81/82 rated ucl cards, there hasn’t been any resupply to the market in a couple of weeks so cards needed for chem in that kurazawa sbc have shot up.

Got about 150k for selling absolute garbage.
    Players like jemerson and Luisao going for 7/8k

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Only have three, but easy 20k.

Tomorrow’s promo is carniball and will also include the release of Optimus prime versions of dinho, R9, Roberto Carlos and rivaldo in packs.

I suspect at some point either tomorrow or Saturday we’ll get the Socrates sbc (if I keep saying it I’ll eventually be right :D) but no seriously, with the Brazilian theme going it makes sense for a Socrates sbc, it won’t be any of the 4 new Brazilians anyway

https://twitter.com/todout/status/1103758197318402048?s=21

Please give me some special version of Fred.

Seems the theme will revolve round the most skillful players, with 5 star players getting boosts...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

So glad I've no team and all my coins in bank prices gonna crash again and again from now on in with so many different promotions

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Seems the theme will revolve round the most skillful players, with 5 star players getting boosts...

Wouldn’t it be great if they shocked us all with a dinho sbc! As CAM.

Completely forgot about Aguero potm sbc tomorrow too, unlikely to do it anyway unless they make it a decent price.

Lord TSC wrote:

Looking to really boost those el-tornado crosses! How wonderful of them!

Chelsea win the first leg of the EL game 3-0.

Alonso users breath a sigh of relief :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Anyone want to do the friendly seasons for the fut swaps player?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Anyone want to do the friendly seasons for the fut swaps player?

What’s your PSN ID I’ll give you the wins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    What’s your PSN ID I’ll give you the wins

DuffyTJ. Cheers man, do you need the wins as well yeah?

8 carniball player sbc’s coming up

6 prime icon moments sbc’s

2 flashback sbc’s.

Blazer you might eventually get your Ben arfa?
    Maybe Nani included too?

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/fut19-carniball

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I am not even bothered with marquee matchups so far, first time ever. Will try to get my free draft entry instead. Should get few nice packs.

Not many cards left and most of my team is untradeable anyway. Have tried Okocha on the wing just for fun and he is fun. Not sure if worth it, but more fun than Figo anyway.

I presume the level in draft could have dropped since free entries are on :)

wonski wrote:
    I presume the level in draft could have dropped since free entries are on

Must have missed this, is there an objective to complete?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

RossieMan wrote: »
    Must have missed this, is there an objective to complete?

Yep. 6 assists with silver player in squad battle on min. Pro difficulty. Should be easy enough if you have some fast silver passers.

Sorry, 5 assists. The rest of the team can be gold or whatever anyway.

Hogey007 wrote: »

2 flashback sbc’s.

Maybe Nani included too?

Frakkin typical. I’ve switched to a nice Italian team.
    Hopefully there’s a nice player for Italy I can use.

Looking forward to playing wl now after the break last week.

My loan prime moments van nistelrooy scores 4 minutes into debut in first wl game in a 5-1 rage quit :)

And that promo looks really good so far from the sounds of it, sbc’s every day, 4 players available through objectives and by the sounds of it, a lot of them will be players that are fun to play with

So much positivity towards fifa this morning haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lost nearly 2 mil on Prime Henry :pac:

2 flashback sbc’s.

Maybe Nani included too?

Apparently the 6 icons and 2 flashbacks cover the 8 countries.
    Since Belgium and the US don’t have icons it looks like we’re going to see something like Bradley who should have gotten an IF this week and Kompany for the flashback cards. So the thoughts on reddit go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Think ive only 140 wl points cause I didn't play a single weekend league game after redeeming so its gonna be a while before I can redeem again the way I play games

Aguero sbc live

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Aguero sbc live

I have been holding onto a bunch of players for his SBC - but now this Carniball thing is kicking off. Might just hold off and see what SBCs drop during the promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Futbin is showing Aguero's sbc at 1.59m - you need Aguero and 14 TOTW!

• Advertisement

nevelator wrote: »
    I have been holding onto a bunch of players for his SBC - but now this Carniball thing is kicking off. Might just hold off and see what SBCs drop during the promotion.

I won’t be doing Aguero anyway, 1.6 mil, I’d expect his Tots card in a few weeks to be cheaper.

I even have an untradeable Aguero so would’ve considered it if it’d had costed 800k or so extra on top of the Aguero untradeable but this late into fifa it’s too expensive for that card

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement