Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I won’t be doing Aguero anyway, 1.6 mil, I’d expect his Tots card in a few weeks to be cheaper.

This gave me a fuzzy feeling haha it's what I'm gonnahabe on for take 5 week break and I'll have 7 million to build an excellent tots squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Bought a load of 85 rated players for 8-10k earlier in the week.
    Prices up at 15k already so will hold tough for the sbcs to see if I sell up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

6-3, running the 5-2-1-2.

Did loan Petit, and I'm glad I did. He's interesting to use...but he's absolutely not 1.6m coins interesting.

I'm curious to how I do in the 10 games I player once I switch back to Fred.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    6-3, running the 5-2-1-2.

Did loan Petit, and I'm glad I did. He's interesting to use...but he's absolutely not 1.6m coins interesting.

I'm curious to how I do in the 10 games I player once I switch back to Fred.

6-4 for me, having a lot of fun trying out the icons I got on loan too and also just other players I had in my club that I never used, the 93 bale and toty Neymar I got on loan. As much as I like hazard, Neymar toty is another level.

Actually really excited by this promo today too.

****spoiler alert*********

Really want that Neymar card!!!

https://twitter.com/jcobplay/status/1104021530684678149?s=21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Redo91

Wow some great cards there if you have a Serie A team! Like the look for Alderweireld mind. Will they be SBCs?

Gabriel ****in Jesus...you think they’ve have given it to Fernandinho or Firminho instead of him.

Blazer wrote: »
    Gabriel ****in Jesus...you think they’ve have given it to Fernandinho or Firminho instead of him.

Jesus will be an unreal card.

Redo91 wrote: »
    Wow some great cards there if you have a Serie A team! Like the look for Alderweireld mind. Will they be SBCs?

I’d say they’re the ones that will be in packs but there’s still 8 more through sbc and 4 through weekly objectives

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wonski wrote: »
    Yep. 6 assists with silver player in squad battle on min. Pro difficulty. Should be easy enough if you have some fast silver passers.

Sorry, 5 assists. The rest of the team can be gold or whatever anyway.

That was way to easy. 11 in one game, lol.

I only have about 800k locked in two players and another 100k in the bank.

Not sure if that promo is for me. Wouldn't mind trying Dybala card, though. Would link really well between Messi and Cancelo...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

That was way to easy. 11 in one game, lol.

I only have about 800k locked in two players and another 100k in the bank.

Not sure if that promo is for me. Wouldn't mind trying Dybala card, though. Would link really well between Messi and Cancelo...

you won't have enough for Dybala. he'll be a 1.5 million at least given the Ronaldo links.

Another promo for the pack openers. hopefully the SBC's are decent.

Just seen there’s a fut champions sbc too, costs 5 or 6k with a 55k pack as reward.

RossieMan wrote: »
    you won't have enough for Dybala. he'll be a 1.5 million at least given the Ronaldo links.

Another promo for the pack openers. hopefully the SBC's are decent.

Yeah, that's why that promo probably isn't for me :)

For that kind of money I could buy decent icon anyway.

Did that fut champions sbc and got inform. Unfortunately the one worth **** all. 9.6k min price, sold for not much more...

Since not playing wl I am just about to complete lazio/Roma objective hoping for good pull from premium serieA players pack.

Very easy to do although I hate playing squad battles on any level higher than beginner...

Since not playing wl I am just about to complete lazio/Roma objective hoping for good pull from premium serieA players pack.

Very easy to do although I hate playing squad battles on any level higher than beginner...

Hold it until after 6 as dybala, immobile and icardi will all have special cards

Hold it until after 6 as dybala, immobile and icardi will all have special cards

Oh yeah, that's the plan. But thanks for reminding me anyway ;)

Is it me or do those face stats not look all that great?

Icardi is a 91 rated striker, with only one stat over 85? Immobile with only one over 87? Toby rated 90, but he's got 90 defending and then nothing over 82?

Am I missing something there?

Is it me or do those face stats not look all that great?

Icardi is a 91 rated striker, with only one stat over 85? Immobile with only one over 87? Toby rated 90, but he's got 90 defending and then nothing over 82?

Am I missing something there?

I think most of the cards are actually underwhelming. Jesus ould be good and dybala looks kinda decent but he is right wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

4 players obtainable through weekly objectives - Talisca, Ben Arfa, Emre Can, Timothy Weah... if you’ve any silver Brazilians, French or German, you’re sitting on a goldmine

Prime Carlos, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Rivaldo all added to packs.

Some new SBCs too. Carnibal Hulk and Socrates specifically.

• Advertisement

It’s a Socrates sbc.....called it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

lol eventually

4 players obtainable through weekly objectives - Talisca, Ben Arfa, Emre Can, Timothy Weah... if you’ve any silver Brazilians, French or German, you’re sitting on a goldmine

Might start opening some silver packs :P

Always worth waiting till 6.... Milik and Zieliński.

Maybe if I was Argentinian :)

gotta love EA..not only do you need 2 x 88 squads but also a 89 rated squad. Cha ching :D

That Hulk requires 86 and 85 squads to get 87 untradeable card.

That's just wrong.

Blazer wrote: »
    gotta love EA..not only do you need 2 x 88 squads but also a 89 rated squad. Cha ching :D

Haha I know, and a lot of people will do it because he’ll improve their current team, I’m going to wait and see what the other ones are, it’s March now so I think we get at least one of the top tier icons over this promo.

You got your Ben arfa anyway :)

That Hulk requires 86 and 85 squads to get 87 untradeable card.

That's just wrong.

Apparently he’s a beast of a card!!! (See what I did there ;) )

But no, I remember hearing so much about his 84 IF at the start of fifa that I imagine his 87 version would hold up well now against the improved cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Might start opening some silver packs :P

Brazilian full backs are going for 4K+ on PS4... I’d say silver packs might be the way forward for the next few days.

• Advertisement

Brazilian full backs are going for 4K+ on PS4... I’d say silver packs might be the way forward for the next few days.

I just sold a silver Brazilian cb for 4K.....he had 34 pace!! Must’ve only had the one leg :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement