Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Brazilian full backs are going for 4K+ on PS4... I’d say silver packs might be the way forward for the next few days.

It will die out soon. Not completely, but the prices will go down.

100k already earned, it is madness out there. I just listed them all at 2k. Don't think they look at the stats at all anyway. I have no time for this anyway. Sell while they sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Nice to see the Weekly Objectives forcing people to use varied silver squads instead of your usual sweaty gold players.

Dybala can cost around 1m it seems.

I might have a chance after these silver cards sell. Or wait a bit and see if he can drop a bit to 800k maybe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Its funny how some silver brazil cards have actually dropped massively in price. Guys who are expensive for SBCs have plummeted as so many are being opened. Now is the time to invest in those anyway. Tho it could take a while for the market to rebound a bit. The silver market has been very fluctuating the last week or so with some of the SBCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

wonski wrote: »
    Dybala can cost around 1m it seems.

I might have a chance after these silver cards sell. Or wait a bit and see if he can drop a bit to 800k maybe :)

Not worth it at all. It’s what a 4 point increase?
    His base card is only about 80k and is a fantastic card.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »

I need RM with Messi in front and Cancelo behind.

Only reason.

Not gonna pay more than 800k. Can stick to either an icon, or Cancelo RM in front of if Pereira, and Emilio Butragueno St, leaving Messi on the left St with Zola behind him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    Not worth it at all. It’s what a 4 point increase? His base card is only about 80k and is a fantastic card.

No IF card will make any difference at the level most people play at. Only at the top level do the players make that much of a difference. But we all go for the best of the best because they're pretty. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    No IF card will make any difference at the level most people play at. Only at the top level do the players make that much of a difference. But we all go for the best of the best because they're pretty. :D

you don't have to tell me :D
    Even with my pack luck this year I kept wanting more. How frakkin bad is that.

For some win I missed the win part for Ben Arfa challenge and gave a guy an easy win in return for a french goal.
    Checked my objective stats and then realises it was for a win..damnit.
    I probably won't bother with any of them then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Jesus that prime moments R9 is going to cost so much more in sbc than his prime would’ve been but little to no difference to his attacking stats, with hawk on his 96, he was so high rated they were nearly all at max anyway.
    Some marginal increases here and there but not worth the extra 2, 3 even 4 million this sbc will cost over what his prime would’ve

Still going to do it mind, he’s been my one goal in fifa19!

you don't have to tell me :D
    Even with my pack luck this year I kept wanting more. How frakkin bad is that.

For some win I missed the win part for Ben Arfa challenge and gave a guy an easy win in return for a french goal.
    Checked my objective stats and then realises it was for a win..damnit.
    I probably won't bother with any of them then.

I’m going to try double up on 2 of them when I have wl finished.
    Start with a Brazil 11, then sub off the front 3 for 3 French silvers, hopefully the goals come from my frenchies and I get 88 talisca and 86 Ben arfa done at the same time.

It’ll probably be Monday before I start so if it’s taking me too much effort I’ll leave it.

• Advertisement

Socrates actually looks pretty decent, reasonably priced too at 1.9 for a card that’s prime was always around that price and his prime moments with the +5 on shooting was 3 million before this sbc was released.

Got his loan as I’ll def consider him if the other 5 icons aren’t ones I want.

Only problem with his loan is it’s got buried in my unassigned pile somewhere! Hopfully good sbc’s come along so I can clear them!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Socrates actually looks pretty decent, reasonably priced too at 1.9 for a card that’s prime was always around that price and his prime moments with the +5 on shooting was 3 million before this sbc was released.

Got his loan as I’ll def consider him if the other 5 icons aren’t ones I want.

Only problem with his loan is it’s got buried in my unassigned pile somewhere! Hopfully good sbc’s come along so I can clear them!

Had him as a cf in draft last week and he was unreal. Loan card at CAM in a 433 os a bit meh

12 minutes away from getting him.

I always like Dybala and this position is gonna be perfect :)

Wonder will we see ucl motm cards at 12? Di Maria got one in first leg.
    With lukaku already in totw it’d be great if rashford got one and his headliner got boosted but hard to know with a promo already going on.

Fred was superb too so got his otw near discard (13k) just Incase.

12 minutes away from getting him.

I always like Dybala and this position is gonna be perfect :)

After few games I have just realized he is too slow to be on the wing.

Looks like the rest of the pack realized it, too. 905k now. That's 100k down the drain.

He will be 800k tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

After few games I have just realized he is too slow to be on the wing.

Looks like the rest of the pack realized it, too. 905k now. That's 100k down the drain.

He will be 800k tomorrow.

I haven't used it but that's why I said earlier about him been a winger he is a lethal cam but just not fast enough in the wing this late in the game.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I haven't used it but that's why I said earlier about him been a winger he is a lethal cam but just not fast enough in the wing this late in the game.

Game is dead for me anyway. If that's what is on offer.

Any 400k RM will do as good job as this 900k card. One of 120 icons or whatever :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I dunno... Dybala with an engine card on him looks pretty slick. Should be plenty fast enough with that and his dribbling stats go to elite level. Solid composure and good finishing stats and more than adequate passing. Looks a fun card.

For a game thats dead to them a lot of posters on here still seem to play an awful lot...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Sold all my German, French and Brazilian silvers for around 200k, can't be arsed playing the game so feck it.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I dunno... Dybala with an engine card on him looks pretty slick. Should be plenty fast enough with that and his dribbling stats go to elite level. Solid composure and good finishing stats and more than adequate passing. Looks a fun card.

For a game thats dead to them a lot of posters on here still seem to play an awful lot...

He is ****e. Nothing to do with the game ;)

He will not get those chances, not useful at all

• Advertisement

Wonder will we see ucl motm cards at 12? Di Maria got one in first leg.
    With lukaku already in totw it’d be great if rashford got one and his headliner got boosted but hard to know with a promo already going on.

Fred was superb too so got his otw near discard (13k) just Incase.

Rashford got the motm card anyway, looks like a hero card actually, def deserves that! nice upgrade to 88 for anyone with the headliner card :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Does that doubling up squads work for the challenge? Start full Brazilian and sub on French strikers to score? Doesn’t it count for both challenges?

Rashford got the motm card anyway, looks like a hero card actually, def deserves that! nice upgrade to 88 for anyone with the headliner card :)

Was looking at it last night and his price crashed after 12 o clock was down to 600k now he back up to 780. When I'm rebuilding I'm definitely going to try his 88 card out looks insane.

Does that doubling up squads work for the challenge? Start full Brazilian and sub on French strikers to score? Doesn’t it count for both challenges?

Yeah I played one last night. Started 11 Brazilians and brought on 2 French strikers. Once you score with a French silver and win it counts for both. I checked my objectives afterwards just to confirm and it did work.

The Brazilian and German objectives are just play with 11 Brazil/german silvers and win without using any gold. So you don’t even need a goal from them.

The French one, is to score with a French silver in a win.

So yeah just pick whichever of the German or Brazil one you want to do and sub in 2 or 3 French in attacking positions

jayo26 wrote: »
    Was looking at it last night and his price crashed after 12 o clock was down to 600k now he back up to 780. When I'm rebuilding I'm definitely going to try his 88 card out looks insane.

Yeah I got his headliner untradeable so looking forward to trying him out today.

Here’s one for you to try, while you have the coins to one side waiting to come back in a few weeks.

Buy scream verratti for 110/115k. We’re due a shapeshift next Friday and he hasn’t got the pace boost at al yet so is likely to have 95 pace plus one other stat boosted to 95.

I reckon he’ll be up around 200k when they shapeshift Friday. But that’s just my guess, I have traded with him a lot this year and this is the cheapest he’s been in a long time, I know that’s also down to better players being available now but he’s still a nice link to mbappe and cam Neymar.

I wouldn’t go all in on it but fire 1, maybe 2 into your club and sell the second ea tweet Friday evening that he’s shapeshifting as people panic buy and pay over the odds without waiting to see what price they settle at (If he gets 95 pace) if he doesn’t it’s actually even better because April 12 is their last shapeshift and 2 stats stay on 99 for rest of fifa 19.
    If he doesn’t get the pace boost this time he’ll get it on April 12 and be stuck on 99 pace for remainder.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Bought 2 of them Verrati's for 100k each.

Also sitting on a fresh Headliner Rashford. I reckon I could sell at max price as there is rarely any other fresh ones available.

1 or 2 more upgrades though and I'd probably keep him and use him over his POTM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You'd make more coins trading between now and then if coins is what you're after.
    There's a good chance they'll re-release the scream cards into packs before the final shapeshift if it's anything like last year.

RossieMan wrote: »
    You'd make more coins trading between now and then if coins is what you're after.
    There's a good chance they'll re-release the scream cards into packs before the final shapeshift if it's anything like last year.

I specifically said it to jayo because he has 7 million in coins, and is taking a break from fifa for a couple of weeks so easy buy 1 or 2 now and log back in Friday evening and sell.
    Obviously if anyone else wanted to buy one like rossiIRL the tip is there for all but it’s not a banker so it was aimed more at jayo who wouldn’t miss the coins too much if he lost 10k or so on it.

I’m sure you could make more in trading with 220k than buying 2 verrattis if you had time to sit and trade each day but this is just a buy and forget and come back to next Friday.

And I’ve made about 2million flipping verratti this year so if this one doesn’t work out, he owes me nothing but pretty confident it will and my 7 verrattis think so too :D

I specifically said it to jayo because he has 7 million in coins, and is taking a break from fifa for a couple of weeks so easy buy 1 or 2 now and log back in Friday evening and sell.
    Obviously if anyone else wanted to buy one like rossiIRL the tip is there for all but it’s not a banker so it was aimed more at jayo who wouldn’t miss the coins too much if he lost 10k or so on it.

I’m sure you could make more in trading with 220k than buying 2 verrattis if you had time to sit and trade each day but this is just a buy and forget and come back to next Friday.

And I’ve made about 2million flipping verratti this year so if this one doesn’t work out, he owes me nothing but pretty confident it will and my 7 verrattis think so too :D

It's grand pal I know what you mean bough 5 of them gonna double the price on them for the laugh and keep relisting them for the Craic. The coins earned don't bother me I've plenty but something to do.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The headliner card is now better than his POTM too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement