Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Hogey007 wrote: »
    ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Gonna try for the lalana card myself he looks great imo.

Are they gonna be tradable if they don't cut the mustard or go for silly money at the start?

Also looks like aubm might get an inform with two goals and an assist is 30mins... I'd say he'll be some card then

The lalana card won’t be tradeable I’m afraid.

Lacazette could pip auba for the totw card either? Be close between them.

Yeah both had great games just thinking maybe aubm because he came off the bench.

Hazard is playing some stuff as well only a matter of time before he gets informs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Yeah both had great games just thinking maybe aubm because he came off the bench.

Hazard is playing some stuff as well only a matter of time before he gets informs
    Hazard already has an inform that's how good he's playing :pac::pac:

Redzer7 wrote: »

Hazard already has an inform that's how good he's playing :pac::pac:

Didn't even know that ha

Ok.. won't be long before he has more ha

Anyone any idea for a decent option on the left side of the 3 in a 4-3-3?

I currently have Bernard who I find decent some games but not existent in others and have the otw richarlison but didn't like him at all after a few games.

Also a cm in the 3 I currently have gundogan lanzini and gomes so looking for a replacement for gomes. Feel i need legs in cm to held gundogan.

Don't want to break the bank but would go to around 10k each or 20k if the player wouldn't need to be replaced again.

Thanks for the help guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Martial is op as usual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I assume he can't afford martial if he's asking.

People have been using rashford, wasn't a fan. Felipe anderson is brilliant I found, price is high now though due to him being out of packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

2nd futswap player in sbc now, looks straightforward.

RossieMan wrote: »
    I assume he can't afford martial if he's asking.

People have been using rashford, wasn't a fan. Felipe anderson is brilliant I found, price is high now though due to him being out of packs.

I have 100k in the bank with around the same in the trade pile but wanna keep the majority of that for trading this year

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Been tipping away at squad battles, few games on semi, few on pro and few on world class, just tipping away and I should end up in elite 2 or 3....

Not to bad

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

What is the story with fut swap players, what are they good for

• Advertisement

Trading into the SBCs. That's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Losing on a massive losing streak..lost 3 games on penalties and a load by a goal or so.

I still only had 3 wins out of 15 so looked up this guys tactics and hammered my next 3 wins out to make it 6 out of 18.
    Will hold for that as I couldn't be arsed playing any more today :D
    I was hoping for 8 but I'm happy with 6.
    Also his ultra defensive tactics are awesome. I was really catching guys on the counter break.

Jesus six minutes I'll watch it tomorrow!

I defo need it had a bad day playing rivals!

My only tactic at the moment is to use grioud as a target man to bring Lucas Bernard and lanzini into the game.

Score a decent amount from corners as he's legal with his head and if you get a clear shot on his left it's a goal!

I feels there's something about left footers in this game they seem to be brilliant

Jesus six minutes I'll watch it tomorrow!

I defo need it had a bad day playing rivals!

My only tactic at the moment is to use grioud as a target man to bring Lucas Bernard and lanzini into the game.

Score a decent amount from corners as he's legal with his head and if you get a clear shot on his left it's a goal!

I feels there's something about left footers in this game they seem to be brilliant

I didn't watch it all :) I just skipped to each tactic and set it up. I only bothered with the balanced, defensive and ultra defensive., took about 3 mins
    as a fellow left footer we're awesome in football :) No one gives a crap about right wingers...left wingers are simply world class (Messi, Carlos, Charlton, Maradonna, Bale, Hagi, Rivaldo etc etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Blazer wrote: »
    Losing on a massive losing streak..lost 3 games on penalties and a load by a goal or so.

I still only had 3 wins out of 15 so looked up this guys tactics and hammered my next 3 wins out to make it 6 out of 18.
    Will hold for that as I couldn't be arsed playing any more today :D
    I was hoping for 8 but I'm happy with 6.
    Also his ultra defensive tactics are awesome. I was really catching guys on the counter break.

Gonna give those tactics a go and see what happens. Will post back with my findings soon. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Finished 17 wins and gold 2 I'm delighted with that and really like that they got rid of monthly rewards too it's much better splitting it up weekly.

Went for 2 more to make it 8.
    Last guy I played had 90 Larsson and 87 Scholes along with CR7 which was a loaner...won 3-1 :)
    All in all I played 22 games and won 8, not my finest but first time at WL so it took a bit of getting used to.

Those tactics are working great for me Blazer. Haven’t won every game but I’m playing a lot better, especially in defence. If one plan doesn’t work, switching to another depending on the situation seems to get me back on top in the match.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Those tactics are working great for me Blazer. Haven’t won every game but I’m playing a lot better, especially in defence. If one plan doesn’t work, switching to another depending on the situation seems to get me back on top in the match.

Nice one. Did you use any of the attacking ones?

Nice one. Did you use any of the attacking ones?

Yeah I used them a fair bit as I tend to switch plans a lot during games once I get a feel for what the opponent is trying to do, and how skilful he is at implementing his own plan.

I copied the video almost exactly, but my balanced formation is a 4-2-3-1 so that’s one of a few differences to that guy’s tactics. As for the attacking plans, they certainly increase my chances of scoring without leaving me completely exposed, but I found myself starting matches with my defensive plan and going to balanced if I went behind. I’d go for attacking if I went 2 down, and ultra attacking if the lead was any greater or I was chasing a game in the last ten minutes.

His attacking plans involve his strikers running in behind, but I only have one pacey striker in IF Werner, so I’d always bring on CL Mandzukic (absolute beast btw, highly recommend him as an impact sub) to play as a target man and head the ball in behind for Werner when I’m using the attacking plan. On ultra attacking, Meunier comes forward and I just spam crosses as much as possible which is surprisingly effective. If I don’t get a header or volley on target, the clearance usually falls to me 9 times out of 10 and I can either get it wide to cross again or have a shot. If you lose the ball on that plan though, you’re toast.

Sorry for the wall of text. Long story short, I won three in a row after that and finished with Gold 3. Thanks again for posting that video, made a huge difference to my game. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Nothing of note from squad battles elite 3 rewards.

Got lacazette from weekly pack from champions edition though. Already use him so will sell for 20k or so. (Pity it wasn’t Wednesday evening I packed him when he’ll most likely have a 86 totw)

Ended up with 6 or 7 villa players in my club so did the villa sbc, got 86 otamendi, already have him too but will hold him til Friday and see what the requirements are for the hazard sbc. If it’s too expensive for myself I’ll sell him Friday

Squad Battles rewards are out.

Got downgraded from Elite 2 to Elite 3 overnight

Got nothing from the packs.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Squad Battles rewards are out.

Got downgraded from Elite 2 to Elite 3 overnight

Got nothing from the packs.

What time do the WL awards come out?

Not sure, haven't played it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Thursday evenings at 6 o clock.

jayo26 wrote: »

Seriously? I’ve to wait 4 frakkin days for them?
    Muthafrakkers.

jayo26 wrote: »

with daylight saving its gone to 7 if its anything like last years.

Also Blazer, must get your origin name and have a game sometime.

RossieMan wrote: »
    with daylight saving its gone to 7 if its anything like last years.

Also Blazer, must get your origin name and have a game sometime.

Origin name is Airblazer. It’s the joys of having a unique tag for the past 21 years in that it’s consistent across all sites and platforms, at least until Nike ripped it off. :)

See Matt Doherty won the PFA Fans player of the month, so I went and bought up some Irish players.

Loaded up the page which shows the players nominated for the main player of the month award and he isn't even there. :(

Master trader at work :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    See Matt Doherty won the PFA Fans player of the month, so I went and bought up some Irish players.

Loaded up the page which shows the players nominated for the main player of the month award and he isn't even there. :(

Master trader at work :pac:

Could be a sign that people didn't think Hazard was the best player last month? I know it was a different award with different nominations but still

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement