Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Rumours of Daniel De Rossi today. Would be a very solid CDM for most teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

RossieMan wrote: »
    Rumours of Daniel De Rossi today. Would be a very solid CDM for most teams.

His 95 rated SBC card instantly made my team a great one when I brought him in last year. Definitely won’t be rated as highly this time around but if he’s even half as good, I’d gut my whole club to get him tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

If you compare carnibal Alderweireld and Flashback Kompany, Kompany has 2 more defending and 11 more physical for 100k more

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Del Piero is today’s icon. Looks to be around 1.4 mil

Del Piero not being central makes him not as appealing. Having used him in a draft he's good, but not any better than Hazard.

• Advertisement

Del Piero not being central makes him not as appealing. Having used him in a draft he's good, but not any better than Hazard.

His central prime has took a big dip if anyone was in the market for him 850k now, was just over a million before his lw moments came out.

Anyone doing the silver challenges? Def a lot tougher than last week, clearly the better players want talisca more than they wanted an untradeable 50k pack :D

Up to 7 Brazil wins now with 4 of the French objective done in that.
    Won’t be doing the German one.

Hogey007 wrote:
    Anyone doing the silver challenges? Def a lot tougher than last week, clearly the better players want talisca more than they wanted an untradeable 50k pack

Doing it in pc but it's a piece of piss. Have 6/10 Brazil and 6/8 France done from the 6 games people actually got past kick off thinking they'd get a free win.

Doing it in pc but it's a piece of piss. Have 6/10 Brazil and 6/8 France done from the 6 games people actually got past kick off thinking they'd get a free win.

Nice, it’s good that you can get both talisca and Ben arfa together.

Are you going to go for Emre can too or too many games for a midweek?

I’d go for him if I had time but won’t

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got 3/10 and 2/8 out of 5 games today. Will go for the Germany one if I have time, but want the "free" 88 card.

Going to put together a decent Irish gold, silver and bronze team too while they're cheap.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote:
    Are you going to go for Emre can too or too many games for a midweek?

Not sure if I have any German silvers. Must have a look and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Johny Cage

Are you allowed sub on gold players in the silver challenge? Opponent with a silver French team paused at the start of the game to bring on Mbappe, Mandzucik and Dybala :mad:

Johny Cage wrote: »
    Are you allowed sub on gold players in the silver challenge? Opponent with a silver French team paused at the start of the game to bring on Mbappe, Mandzucik and Dybala :mad:

No, you can’t. Strange that he’d do that at 0-0, I had someone sub on 3 special cards last week when I went ahead, just to try prevent me winning.

I noticed 2 teams this week with a higher rating than they should have for a silver team (should be 68-73) but this guy was 77 with all silvers in his starting 11 so I just went back as I knew he had higher cards on his bench Incase I went ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got the Brazil and France one’s done at the weekend, good bit of fun. Highly recommend Edouard the French ST from Celtic, scores goals for fun. I’ll probbaly get Weah and try to get Can as well when I’m home

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I did the Talisca and Ben Arfa ones over the last few days, the game play with those challenges was actually way more enjoyable than in Rivals. I enjoyed playing with less than perfect players and not every chance was a goal, I haven't done any of those challenges in the past but I think in the future I would do any of them if I have the players in the club. Got a good few coins from selling on my silver Brazilians afterwards then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Grabbed the Hero Rashford card this evening... thats a great value card imo. 8 goals in 3 games is good going for someone i'm controlling! :D

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=jWabkkbHnP6CM:FFA19PS4

Thats the team i'm using him in atm. I regret doing MickeyRyan as the SBC but he does shine in that particular position, not as much as Havertz ofc but he's been good.

Anyway highly recommend Rashford for anyone who's looking for a mid priced striking option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Anyone else find it difficult to find opponents on the single match?

Anyone else find it difficult to find opponents on the single match?

I’d say it’s just that after midnight a lot of the eu players will be gone offline, you should be fine from 6pm to 12pm

Got my talisca last night as not sure how much I’ll get to play in next 2 days. Had 2 left for Ben arfa and I was browsing reddit and saw this which should help a lot of people (it’ll probably be frowned upon by some but here it is anyway)

For the silver challenge if you put chigres as your team name, it means the home team wins. So just search for a match, you should find another player called chigres soon enough and the idea is, that whoever is the home team, the other person lets them score and then quits.

I did it for the last 2 on Ben arfa and got 6 of the 9 for Can there before work

Obviously, like anything, you’ll get your share of people who abuse it, I had a couple of people called chigres just exit back out of the match when they seen they were the away team but in the most part people honored it.

Just look out for chigres or chigres smexy as the team names.

Like I said, it won’t be for everyone, some will call it cheating but I did “earn” my talisca and would’ve got Ben arfa.
    I simply wouldn’t have had the time to get Can so if there’s a little community loophole to get him, yeah of course I’ll take it.

Hope this helps a few of you that wouldn’t have had time to get these players :)

I saw this but I didn't see many teams called chigres so I thought it wasn't really a European thing.

How many teams did you come across with this name?

• Advertisement

I saw this but I didn't see many teams called chigres so I thought it wasn't really a European thing.

How many teams did you come across with this name?

A good few, I got 8 wins (2 for Ben arfa & 6 for Can) and gave back about 8-10 wins so about 16 or so.
    I also had about 6 people with chigres who didn’t honor it.

Just keep backing out of game until you match a chigres (you’re only wasting a few seconds of someone else’s time as they can immediately get another opponent) but when I was doing it I did enter about 10 extra games where they weren’t called chigres and let them have a win as I didn’t like to keep wasting people’s time and it’s nice to be nice.

If it's anything like pc, you'll have people keep backing out till they are the home team. It's a complete waste of time for most people.

The community is useless when it comes to teamwork. I tried it for a game, was the home team and guy keep kicking it to my keeper for me to score an own goal. Played the game out and beat him 7-1. Used all his pauses on 90 minutes. Watched every replay etc etc. Community is aids.

If it's anything like pc, you'll have people keep backing out till they are the home team. It's a complete waste of time for most people.

The community is useless when it comes to teamwork. I tried it for a game, was the home team and guy keep kicking it to my keeper for me to score an own goal. Played the game out and beat him 7-1. Used all his pauses on 90 minutes. Watched every replay etc etc. Community is aids.

Def agree, it’s an awful community. I had 2 or 3 people too as the away team try bolt up field and score, I just quit at 0-0 but I much like what you did, I’d say that person was drove mental :D

I also matched the same person with chigres as his name 4 times and he was the away team every time and every time he backed out.

But there is some decent people too, I played 2 people with “free win 4 u” and on both occasions they hoofed back to keeper, own goal and quit.

But over the course of about an hour I got 8 wins so it’s worked to a degree for me

Anyone think EA made this weeks objectives to be single online matches instead of online friendly seasons because people were just fixing the friendly seasons matches?

Hmm. Am I right in saying there's a single Irish gold striker in the game, and he's an IF (Collins)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hmm. Am I right in saying there's a single Irish gold striker in the game, and he's an IF (Collins)

Yep

I'm thinking we will get a primer Keane sbc for paddy's day.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Yep

I'm thinking we will get a primer Keane sbc for paddy's day.

Yeah, I'd be shocked. Will be really tempting to do. Have 500 games with Prime Keane, so if he's under 200k for me to upgrade, I'll probably do it.

Working on putting together a Silver Irish team. Grabbed Maguire and Long for 800 coins each. They'll triple or more if we get an objective to play games with silver Irish players. Likewise, I'm grabbing "quick" Irish center backs now too; one called Dunne who plays for Motherwell, and has 84 pace, for example. Only 700 coins to grab now, but will rocket if that objective happens. If it doesn't, 700 coins ain't bad.

But I hate that I was slow with the Brazillian teams and am stuck with two Center backs with about 40 speed each :P

Had 20 mins free there and got Emre Can completed with the chigres thing.

I’ll dish out some free wins this evening now to help others out.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Anyone doing the silver challenges? Def a lot tougher than last week, clearly the better players want talisca more than they wanted an untradeable 50k pack :D

Up to 7 Brazil wins now with 4 of the French objective done in that.
    Won’t be doing the German one.

How do you do this?

Start with 11 Brazilian players and sub on a French player (and score with him) and that will do the job?

• Advertisement

wong wrote: »
    How do you do this?

Start with 11 Brazilian players and sub on a French player (and score with him) and that will do the job?

Yep that’s exactly it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement