Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Gomez and zanetti today it seems.

Wonder will the have Gomez with his correct team when they tweet at 6

https://twitter.com/nick28t/status/1105516872189898752?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

There's no way. He's already got a futmas card. Surely he can't get another card?

RossieMan wrote: »
    There's no way. He's already got a futmas card. Surely he can't get another card?

Yeah could be just a skit but we seen last week they did a kurazawa after his futswap card and did a fb Rooney after sbc Rooney

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Do they do this as a písstake or what? They can't have this many errors in everything they do, they couldn't give a flying fúck. Seriously doubt I'll be purchasing Fifa 20.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Zanetti and Gomez up anyway.

That Zanetti doesn't look bad. Great defending and passing stats. Will do more research, but might do him or Petit over the next week or two.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Zanetti and Gomez up anyway.

That Zanetti doesn't look bad. Great defending and passing stats. Will do more research, but might do him or Petit over the next week or two.

The cost to upgrade his prime icon looks very expensive at first glance.
    Again, doesn’t bode well for Best or if they bring out a moments keane (and sbc) for paddy’s day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Jesus it is Gomez again, have they no imagination or something?
    These upgrades are a complete rip off for anyone with a prime. Just not worth it.

Edit: Gomez is 400k. My god

Hogey007 wrote: »
    The cost to upgrade his prime icon looks very expensive at first glance.
    Again, doesn’t bode well for Best or if they bring out a moments keane (and sbc) for paddy’s day

Wow, that upgrade is worse than Giggs. I know it should be, he's a far better player. But it looks like it would cost 1m to do even with an untradeable Prime Zanetti. Giggs was "only" 200k.

I've got bronze and silver Irish squad lined up.

Looking at my gold options, I'm not 100% sure I wouldn't be better off just using my silver team if a "Use Irish players to get some wins" objective does pop.

I've got bronze and silver Irish squad lined up.

Looking at my gold options, I'm not 100% sure I wouldn't be better off just using my silver team if a "Use Irish players to get some wins" objective does pop.

Irish players are so limited I think it’ll just be a “score with an Irish player in a win” type challenge if there is one. If it was an Irish 11 the numerous casuals who hadn’t prepared in advance would likely be paying 4/5k a player and costing them 50k to assemble a team.

But it’s good to be prepared for all as Irish related sbc’s are likely too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Seeing that the carnibal sbcs are lasting until next week I doubt there will be anything big for paddys day, a unique irish card would be cool though

Wow, that upgrade is worse than Giggs. I know it should be, he's a far better player. But it looks like it would cost 1m to do even with an untradeable Prime Zanetti. Giggs was "only" 200k.

I actually can’t believe how expensive they’ve made it.
    Wasn’t prime zanetti part of one of the sets that cost 800k??
    So you’ve already forked out that and now looks like you’re spending another 800k or so for the rest of the upgrade sbc.
    That’s 1.6m you’ve spent to get prime moments zanetti whereas without the upgrade it’s about 1.3m.

So you’re actually paying more after being shafted with a second sbc.
    I know there was packs and all as part of the first one but still, paying extra over doing the sbc straight up is absurd

Seeing that the carnibal sbcs are lasting until next week I doubt there will be anything big for paddys day, a unique irish card would be cool though

When is fut birthday? The following week?

I think this Friday will be low key, they have the shapeshift happening on Friday and probably an Irish objective or 2 to tide people over until fut birthday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

When is fut birthday? The following week?

I think this Friday will be low key, they have the shapeshift happening on Friday and probably an Irish objective or 2 to tide people over until fut birthday

The market could use it. Its been a pretty prolonged crash and FUT bday will crush it. Thank the lord for SBC trading.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

They’ll probably put up an SBC for a 90 rated green Declan Rice card, with an English flag on it. :pac:

Anyone use SIF Pogba by any chance? Is he worth the extra cash compared to his base card?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

If anyone is building an Irish team just in case, there are only six silver Irish /N Irish rms/rws
    Mcginn is over 3k,but the others can be got for 300,so worth a shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Declan Rice young player of the year special...... with English nationality but requiring Irish players to build.

That sounds unique??

If juve go through Ronaldo will likely get a man of the match card for those of you that packed his otw card.

Ooooh, Future Star Arthur? Any reviews? Looks better than Pogba, and I can play Suarez then as a CAM.

• Advertisement

Ooooh, Future Star Arthur? Any reviews? Looks better than Pogba, and I can play Suarez then as a CAM.

Future stars bentacour is a lot cheaper than Arthur if you don’t want him to get forward as much and provides link to Suarez.

Future stars bentacour is a lot cheaper than Arthur if you don’t want him to get forward as much and provides link to Suarez.

Hmm, good shout. Though I don't have a RB that gels with him. Arthur links with FB Alves. Would need to look at a RB too.

Hmm, good shout. Though I don't have a RB that gels with him. Arthur links with FB Alves. Would need to look at a RB too.

Prob easier to pay the extra 200k for Arthur than try get a new rb too. Arthur being expensive tells me one thing, he’s very good.
    Hopefully someone here can provide you a review as I’ve not used any of the future stars only Vinicius

If juve go through Ronaldo will likely get a man of the match card for those of you that packed his otw card.

Surely a Ronaldo hero/motm incoming Friday night now

Prob easier to pay the extra 200k for Arthur than try get a new rb too. Arthur being expensive tells me one thing, he’s very good.
    Hopefully someone here can provide you a review as I’ve not used any of the future stars only Vinicius

Looking at him, his stats look great (with basic chem, he's 95 rated CM). I'd imagine the fact there's zero chance of a better version of him coming out also helps.

I want to pump some money into my midfield, and I worry I've mentally switched off just buying a bloody player, rather than doing SBCs. :pac:

Looking at him, his stats look great (with basic chem, he's 95 rated CM). I'd imagine the fact there's zero chance of a better version of him coming out also helps.

I want to pump some money into my midfield, and I worry I've mentally switched off just buying a bloody player, rather than doing SBCs. :pac:

Unless it’s an icon sbc I really don’t think there will be any worth it between now and tots as the sbc’s are all untradeable whereas at least with Arthur you can sell on again, he might drop a bit with tots but you’ll still get a good resale if you need to sell.

How far are you into La Liga sbc? The sbc casemero could be a decent link with/instead of Arthur and linking to luiz/alves/suarez

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Surely a Ronaldo hero/motm incoming Friday night now

Not sure if it would have an effect on his OTW would it if he got MOTM card? Thought I read something before, hope I'm wrong though as I have him untradeable.

13/20, but still need bout 180k to finish it. Kinda chipping away at him as I naturally finish teams :P

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Just finished seedorf sbc, Will be playing as cam behind two strikers what chem style would he guys apply I usually just bang on a hunter

• Advertisement

seamie78 wrote: »
    Just finished seedorf sbc, Will be playing as cam behind two strikers what chem style would he guys apply I usually just bang on a hunter

Hunter looks grand if you're after a CAM who's quick and banging in long shots. Hawk might sacrifice a little speed for a decent strength boost.

I tend to use Maestro on my CAMs for a passing AND shooting boost.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement