Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Not sure if it would have an effect on his OTW would it if he got MOTM card? Thought I read something before, hope I'm wrong though as I have him untradeable.

Ah ok, maybe they’re different to the headliner cards, I was just thinking of the boost the rashford headliner got last week because of the hero card but otw might only be for TOTW?

In case anyone missed it, they added another Argentina sbc later on after they messed up the first one by looking for German players in it

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:
    Ah ok, maybe they’re different to the headliner cards, I was just thinking of the boost the rashford headliner got last week because of the hero card but otw might only be for TOTW?

Pretty sure OTW upgrade with man of the match cards. It happened with promes a few weeks back. He was actually a futswap card the same month.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Pretty sure OTW upgrade with man of the match cards. It happened with promes a few weeks back. He was actually a futswap card the same month.

Yes, you are correct, he got one of those orange cup man of the match cards, I remember now that you say it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Hogey007 wrote: »
    In case anyone missed it, they added another Argentina sbc later on after they messed up the first one by looking for German players in it

nice one got another disgard IF that will do a job in a SBC at some stage hopefully!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Hogey007 wrote:

Completely missed it! Good spot I wouldn't have checked again until after 6 today.

Anyone still have rttf Fabinho? Just beware that cards that crashed out like griezman have halved in value.

It’s up to yourself if you’d be happy to stay using him as he is and personally I think Liverpool will go through but just beware of the risks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Does that mean that special Pepe get a boost? Using him as a super sub lately, he's decent. *not the Portuguese one

hots wrote: »
    Does that mean that special Pepe get a boost? Using him as a super sub lately, he's decent. *not the Portuguese one

It does indeed, hadn’t even copped him there, I have 2 of his headliner cards, hopefully I can shift them on now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

No Mane or Firmino :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

No Mane or Firmino :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Firmino was hardly going to get one for two tap-ins.

Carniball Yedlin looks decent if anyone has untradeables they want rid of and needs a prem right back.

Without the untradeables rttf aurier is better value for the extra 70k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Carniball Yedlin looks decent if anyone has untradeables they want rid of and needs a prem right back.

Without the untradeables rttf aurier is better value for the extra 70k

what about compared to carniball bellerin?

what about compared to carniball bellerin?

Very similar stats, yedlin would shade it for my style with the better stamina, aggression and 95 jump.

Plus if you were going to spend 170k on bellerin you’d def be better off spending the extra 50k on aurier (who could even get boosted again)

Yedlin probably more of an option if you don’t have as much coins but a few 84’s 85’s you could submit and cut down on costs

Are they that much better than Walker?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Are they that much better than Walker?

Nope but they're cooler... and thats half the point right?

True, might hold off for some FUT birthday colour

I've been using FUTMAS Valencia and find him hard to fault. Have him set to stay back and he wins so many headers at the back post.

Also his strength paired with pace makes him very hard to beat down the line

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

ImANoob08 wrote:
    I've been using FUTMAS Valencia and find him hard to fault. Have him set to stay back and he wins so many headers at the back post.

His jumping and heading accuracy is awful so not sure how he wins headers above players like Mbappe and Ronaldo.

He does look the most solid LB in the Orem outside of Walker. Walker is a no brainer if you have the coins.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    ImANoob08 wrote:

His jumping and heading accuracy is awful so not sure how he wins headers above players like Mbappe and Ronaldo.

He does look the most solid LB in the Orem outside of Walker. Walker is a no brainer if you have the coins.

Dunno mate but he doesn't lose much for me, Don't come up many Ronaldos or mbappes though eith him being a RB generally VVD or Nesta will take the striker when in the box.

Is walker that good? I play a 4-2-4 but have never tried walker

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I find 86 robertson is very good if not a bit overpriced. His defending especially heqd is on point. Hes a bit rubbish going forward though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Redo91

Am I right in saying RTTF Sterling is due an upgrade to 91? My Alexis Sanchez has gone up to 90 but they don’t seem to have upgraded Sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Redo91 wrote: »
    Am I right in saying RTTF Sterling is due an upgrade to 91? My Alexis Sanchez has gone up to 90 but they don’t seem to have upgraded Sterling.

Sterling will get his upgrade sometime tomorrow, as they upgrade all CL's and EL RTTF cards at the same time

Regarding Carniball, is it Germany this eve?

Also, has anyone done the Mendy SBC? Is he any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Anyone opened their rewards yet?

I got Terodde and Aké as my red picks so no luck there. But in the Rare Gold Pack from WL rewards I got Bale. Nothing from the 2 Rare Megas.

In my Rivals rewards I packed SIF Ben Yedder, 84 Biglia and Thiago so all in all a good set of rewards.

I have SBC Mendy, loves getting forward! Can be caught out of position as a result, but this is only after a handful of games with him.

If anyone likes their pack luck, the Rising Talent SBC for each of the Icons only costs around 3k and you get a 12.5k Gold Players pack from it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Red Leno and Pepe (the French league winger)

I have Pep's SIF as well in red, and enjoyed him, but I think at this point, he's probably just SBC fodder now. Still, an 87 and 86 this morning were nice.

Oblak from packs too, which shaves a nice chunk off SBCs.

Sold some Sean Maguires for 2k after picking him up for a couple hundred yesterday

Anyone who took my scream verratti tip and bought at 110k, he’s going for 150k now if you want to sell in the hype for 35k profit now is your chance to get out with a decent profit.

Personally I’m holding, unless they drop a big promo at the same time tomorrow I’m hopeful he’ll hit 180/200k with the pace boost.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

He was selling at 126k early today so think that might be a false increase, might stay up there though.

Thiago looks crap for the carniball player. 90 rated of complete ****e.

Puyol doesn't require an icon. Will be working towards him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement