Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

RossieMan wrote: »
    He was selling at 126k early today so think that might be a false increase, might stay up there though.

Thiago looks crap for the carniball player. 90 rated of complete ****e.

Puyol doesn't require an icon. Will be working towards him

Twitter “traders” have started tweeting about the scream cards now so I suspect that’s why he’s increased. He’s not available on the PS4 market under 150k, I’ll fire one up at 155 to see if it sells.

If they drop fut birthday tomorrow at the same time as scream updates it’ll kill any hype around the scream cards so might shift a couple on now.

Yeah good to see the icons not requiring icons as part of sbc again

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

When will Alonso get upgraded then? Tomorrow?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    When will Alonso get upgraded then? Tomorrow?

Yeah should be in next 24 hours anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

RossieMan wrote: »
    He was selling at 126k early today so think that might be a false increase, might stay up there though.

Thiago looks crap for the carniball player. 90 rated of complete ****e.

Puyol doesn't require an icon. Will be working towards him

Is he not a bit slow?

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Is he not a bit slow?

Its his height that's always made me worried about him. Always felt he's easy to beat on the hop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hes not great, but better than Varane at this stage.

Packed Pulisic carniball card from marquee matchups. Has been very good to me this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

When do man of the match cards get released?

Used Future Stars Arthur for a few games today. He was fine. Great passing, great runs....but he's so fragile. Was being bullied off everything.

Sold he off and made a 10k profit, luckily. So no harm trying.

REALLY want to start working on another icon, but really want to hold off for a CM I'd have some sort of nostalgic attachment too; Scholes, Gerrard, Lampard or the likes. Petit or Seedorf are taunting me. Just wish I knew when (or if) the others were coming.

When do man of the match cards get released?

Midnight on Friday for champions league and Europa League but they’ve been inconsistent. Only did them for the first set of matches in first leg.
    None for the matches the following week

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Used Future Stars Arthur for a few games today. He was fine. Great passing, great runs....but he's so fragile. Was being bullied off everything.

Sold he off and made a 10k profit, luckily. So no harm trying.

REALLY want to start working on another icon, but really want to hold off for a CM I'd have some sort of nostalgic attachment too; Scholes, Gerrard, Lampard or the likes. Petit or Seedorf are taunting me. Just wish I knew when (or if) the others were coming.

I imagine the icons will really start appearing over next 2-3 weeks, they have so many more to get through and there has been 1 a day for last 7 days and 1 more to come tomorrow.
    Probably be a break for a day or 2 then and maybe keane then on Monday.
    Should start seeing the elite ones then in next week or 2 so as much as my coins are burning a hole in my pocket I’m holding off on desailly, Socrates etc for now.

We’ve the German one tomorrow, I fully expect it to be matthaus and not lehmann because they need to start getting the bigger ones out and no one will care about Lehman, it’s a Friday, they’ll want people buying packs which won’t happen for lehmann but a matthaus sbc drains coins

• Advertisement

2-0 to Arsenal already so we’re back on track for a mkhitaryan upgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hogey007 wrote: »
    2-0 to Arsenal already so we’re back on track for a mkhitaryan upgrade

Not in much need of a mkhi upgrade myself... :p

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Not in much need of a mkhi upgrade myself... :p

:D

Right lads have about 1.4m to spend on a player. Who's the most fun you've used this year within that price range... i've heard great things about the 96 Messi, i know he's a bit above that but I can prob sell a few to get him if he's worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Been playing draft more than anyþhing else recently and got Messi in one... he was unbelievable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I'm back!!!!!!!

Screenshot-20190314-230517.jpg

Have some time this weekend so im going to play weekend league with this and see how I get on it's already increased in value by 400k since I bought it earlier hopefully it stay high enough that if I want to sell it again Sunday I'll be able do it without losing much.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Been playing draft more than anyþhing else recently and got Messi in one... he was unbelievable

I use Messi since I packed his ucl card earlier. Untradeable.

Amazing card. I would prefer Ronaldo tbh, but his shooting and dribbling are amazing.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Right lads have about 1.4m to spend on a player. Who's the most fun you've used this year within that price range... i've heard great things about the 96 Messi, i know he's a bit above that but I can prob sell a few to get him if he's worth it.

For fun, Ronaldinho no question.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Built a squad around carniball Talisca, played him CM in a 442 and tearing apart teams with Texeira and Firmino up front. Good fun using this squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Guess we'll see RTTF upgrades at some stage today, only have Rebic to upgrade but he's good coming off the bench

Bundesliga POTM today and German Carniball today also, hopefully the SBC's aren't a redic price so I can upgrade a spot or two in my team before I start playing WL

• Advertisement

Built a squad around carniball Talisca, played him CM in a 442 and tearing apart teams with Texeira and Firmino up front. Good fun using this squad.

Oooh, would love to hear more about Talisca. Looks really solid but not have much chance to use him. Tempted to see if he solves my CM woes.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

I haven't been able to fit him into my team but I use him as a sub and he is great.

Been using Bradley and he has been really solid for me and the bonus with him is that I can start ZlatantheGod.
    His SBC was a godsend and only cost me about 20k.

Talisca had been pants for me, both started kg and off the bench. His passing is very good, but he's so clunky. Ben attached the same, complete waste of time doing them both for me.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm back!!!!!!!

Screenshot-20190314-230517.jpg

Have some time this weekend so im going to play weekend league with this and see how I get on it's already increased in value by 400k since I bought it earlier hopefully it stay high enough that if I want to sell it again Sunday I'll be able do it without losing much.

How?????????

Didn't you delete your whole club a month or so ago?

wong wrote:

That was blazer.

Oh right! Was about to lose my mind there.

2-5.

Can't even complain, really. Some days you get good teams in bad players hands, some days you get bad teams in good players hands.

This morning, it's a string of top tier teams in the hands of people who are destroying me with properly efficient skill. Just getting player after player who is obviously several tiers better than me. Hopefully game balances a bit in the evening.

Market seems to be rebounding a bit today. Icons regaining some value and hero rashford is up 60k from yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

wong wrote: »
    How?????????

Yeah I packed pele and prime Ronaldo in an welcome pack :)

• Advertisement

Reasonably priced at 125k for thiscard plus a couple of packs if you have a bunesliga team

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1106570783239761920?s=21

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement